Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Preet
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

U to leaving......😭...yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Take care baby🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Hello all😃 ..After going through FB and IF where I hv seen many r bashing either DD for the MC since she din't want a baby-bump or the CVs for it...I hv something to say today again😆😃

I cannot speak for others ..but can speak for myself...I analyse a show ,because I love to do it for my own satisfaction..I don't care if someone else is reading me or not...I love predicting or debating and I will keep doing that ..if not for this show..then mayb for some other show...it gives me the satisfaction to understand various human psychology in virtual world..🤔😆

I think post-MC more of us r clueless about what next and that is what is making us so passive in our thinking....what happens is that when we watch a show,we make up a story in our mind about the characters and expect them to behave in a way we hv fantacized it...just when we see its going against our wish,we start getting negative towards the show and jump to conclusions like story is over..characters r ruined...etc etc..its because we ourselves r blank and stunned with the sudden twist in the storyline which mayb we hv not expected...but think of it...isn't this the creativity coming from the CVs where still after 1 year they hv the capability to shock us ...After watching saturday's episode..how many cried ...or how many went numb asking what next ?...I guess all had that feeling in their mind...right🤔 ...and that itself is the answer  that story is not over because we r asking what next....its just that what we hv predicted has not happened...so again we can say unpredictable nature in the show is back...isn't that positive ?...🤔

MC is painful...but even pain can b beautifully depicted on screen if the CVs hv a vision😊...I dunno if anyone has read my analysis...but I hv already predicted the future story..I dunno if it will happen the way I hv visualised ...but still like I said it gives me satisfaction to keep predicting irrespective of the outcome ..mayb I m stupid or over-positive or whatever😆..but I hv been doing this for past 12 yrs now😆......I feel the loss of baby can b seen fron a different POV...if the MC would hv happened because of Brij or NT..we can say Geet lost her justice battle...but was that the case ?No..Geet lost her baby in a accident because for the first time she showed more concern for her hubby than her baby...we can say the choice loop started by MSK is completed by Geet here.....This itself can give rise to a gripping track ....how will MSK react when he will come to know about it ?..will this change Geet-MSK ka equation ...will they b able to come out of this loss ?...was Dev behind all this ?...Can Geet still get her justice ?...Will this loss make Geet strong and she will join KC to come out of her depression ?...These questions can make the future track...so from which angle we can say Story is over ?...Yes I agree things hv not gone the way we wanted ..but that doesn't close the options....if baby track had a story potential then even MC-track hv a story potential....we just need to think from that point now...Geet might hv lost her baby but does this end her journey or struggle ?..

And lets b honest here..Did CVs really do justice to the baby track even once ?🤔....Several illogical scenes were shown which made us question whether Geet will give birth to a superman or what sort of pregnency is this ...we might hv justified it all because we wanted the baby but somewhere we hv seen that CVs themselves were not comfortable carrying out the baby -track....they were not able to progress with the story with the baby track for last 2 months if u see....I dunno who is at fault here....CVs or actors or who,..its not my problem..I m seeing it as viewer...and I can see CVs had no real vision with this baby track...Mayb now with MC-Track they hv a certain vision🤔....mayb now they r more comfortable to progress the story ahead ...because the way MC-Episode was executed....I feel CVs hv a track in mind...they know what they r doing....Its a challenge for them and for the first time they hv dared to do something which had stunned half of the fans...We hv extreme views just because saturday ka episode moved us...shocked us...made us clueless ....how many other shows hv actually evoked so many emotions altogether in virtual world ??...so that itself gives rise to many possibilities ./..😊

Analysis/discussions/debates is not just limited to demanding from CVs we want this and we want that.....Analysis/Discussion/debates should b done till the time we hv certain emotions left for the show....emotions can b extreme here..but the fact that we all r affected one way or the other itself proves that whatever we might say,we still want to know WHAT NEXT ?...

About DD's baby bump issue..who m I to judge here....Its not my headache..I m just a general viewer😊....as long as  an actor, she will give us mindblowing performance irrespective of which direction the track goes...I will continue to admire her professionalism...fact that her expressions in last 2 secs of the episode moved me to tears ,I will admire her....fact that both GC-DD's performance hv evoked such strong emotions in all of us,I will admire them in thier profession....What they want to do or not do is their choice..every actor draws certain limitations in their career to make sure that their performance looks convincing and they don't make a mockery of themselves on screen if they r not comfortable with it....SRK refused lip-kissing on screen ...does that make him unprofessional ?...he might b hving reasons for it😊....And here we don't even know the real story ...based on one gossip page of TOI,is it fair to jump to conclusions that DD is responsible and throw mud at an actress who hv continued to give mindblowing performance over 10 months...why we love Geet serial so much...why we feel connected to this show so much ? Is it not because of the actors who never failed to surprise us for their flawless acting ....and today just because things in the story don't go our way,is it fair to throw mud on those actors ?...it mayb the CV's vision also...mayb they r not comfortable with a baby track...mayb they want to move the story in a different direction...who knows what is the inside story....I feel we as viewers should stop speculating about an actor's personal life equation or their demands or whatever because inspite of hving 100s of birdies noone really knows what goes behind the screen.....We hv visualised something,but CVs went the opposite direction...so what next ?...lets accept it that way without blaming anyone else...😃
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Anu

r u dr ? actually i hv one doubt ? shall i 😉
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu sorry yaar will come after an hour if u will still be there then we will talk more about Segment okie
bye love you
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ok SBS showed few glimpses of the Dance na and there was one scene where GC was carassing her back I think...this is the exact scene😛

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti hellooooo
me going but cant stop myself by posting on your post
Thumbs to you and you psitivity Love you for this dont know why fans had to judge everything and everytime blame and blame its there own love the show they know how to handel it let them do their own way coz of fans demand they already distroi baby track
want write more but cant feeling not well
But i love you for this if u can pls post this as a topic in MF PPL are blind there that they cant see simple things why they had to complicate everything

bye dear
do continue be like this always .....
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Jyoti

😲😲😲....

I cant believe the kind of telepathy we have 😲😲...i was just shouting your name😆...and u came🤗🤗🤗🤗

Do read my Bhashans😆😆😆...Today again i was on a spear of giving bhashans😆😆.....

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Jyoti

👏 for the post. Good one. Reasons why we never give up though there are few which I have given up on i must say in my serial watching experience. 

When i thought the baby should go, it was not practical, they kept making me think that the baby is superbaby. Then when I thought okay, they are keeping the baby they pulled the carpet.

Though indications have always been there that they intend to go ahead with the MC, when does such an event not shock a person. And there never is a right time for showing such a thing. 

So give me some time to mourn the baby like Geet, that is all.

Just goes to show how effective DD is as Geet for us to think of her as a real person losing a baby rather than a fictional character.

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jyotsssssssss👏 👏 👏

you know i am silent spectator  hardly comment  but  now my blood is boiling when viewers  blaming lead for MC. for past one month i am witnessing hangama on fb wall regarding MC. and i myself witnessed 90 out 100 posts on  fb wall and on discussion board asking for MC. 
if majority wants it when why putting fingers on dd??????????

secondly as we all know mahesh is one of successful writers and he gave hit shows like KTH, KGGK, KZK etc i think he would give damn care to viewers demands he would do and will do which he think is right. 

i think we should sit back and wait what they store for us.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Jyoti

Hats of to u Jaan👏👏👏.....

I just loved every word u said......why only u Jaan.....this is exactly what i was thinking in my mind...and i have been posting........

what ever the CV's show..there will be one or the other point where all will crib...............why do we forget that a show is NOT ROCKET SCIENCE to go very smoothly and perfectly............

When we are getting some good things in the show..instead of appreciating those little good things that CV's are doing differently and motivating the CV's ..we are always cribbing either about roomers or romance or actors bla bla .......

i dont even want to talk about actors......why should i.....i am no were concerned about their personal life and choice....
our leads are doing FAB job as MSK Geet......when they cry as MSK Geet we cry and when they romance we blush..when they smile we smile.....this is enough for me to enjoy.........why do i break my head thinking and cribbing about unknown things which have no facts 

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago