#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Neha......are you being your OTT drama queen self?Well, go ahead🀣
So, let me understand this correctly

There is one set of fans who are happy that MC happened so they can expect SR now

There is one set of people who are so sad about the MC that they don't even want GC and DD to enjoy in real life

And then there is us πŸ€”

Interesting

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@ Jyo 
Ohh emm  Geeeee  πŸ€£ people's are insane. πŸ€£ they want DD and GC to Mourn  too. 

@Soapy:Awwwwww Give me a HugπŸ€—. I was just listening to this song right now...hence posted....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The connection to the show was not intended. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You connected thoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Anyways!! I am doing gooood.πŸ˜ƒWha'boutchya'??πŸ˜‰
@ Anuja - Did u read Opti's FF update? The parts she posted today are very cute and happy ones. 
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

@Soapy:Awwwwww Give me a HugπŸ€—. I was just listening to this song right now...hence posted....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The connection to the show was not intended. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You connected thoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Anyways!! I am doing gooood.πŸ˜ƒWha'boutchya'??πŸ˜‰

Just one hug? πŸ˜’. I will give u more than one

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@ Geeky: Hello AGAIN!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love being an OTT queen. Its just a part of moi.😳*PHEELS PEEROUD*🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣so yeaaaaaaaaaahπŸ˜‰
these people are hilarious......🀣🀣🀣

@Neha.....hieeeee.....πŸ€—.....your siggies are awesome....πŸ˜†....btw last week i was flipping thru channels & came across your nagin's movie...πŸ˜†....she really goes HISSSSSSSSSS in it....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

@ Anuja - Did u read Opti's FF update? The parts she posted today are very cute and happy ones. 

oh she updated....will read it in a bit. Right now me having a laughter attack reading all the whacky stuff people have posted....πŸ˜†
@Shahrukh,Neha,...and reluctant witness Polly....please don't mention Neha's extra curricular interests in terms of images, I am yet to get over the last heavy weight one🀣