Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Polly - I read such stuff just for the fun of it. I don't believe or buy it one bit😆 

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I actually missed out on the outside stuff last night.......why did I sleep😆The devils were in full form, even rhyming and Caco was giving her  outrageous one liners as usual🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me too il retire now.. been feeling sleepy for long.. god knows whn i ill write another take.. anyways i lovd Sat ka epi.. n i want the CVs to whtevr tey want.. toh to execute well is a must requirement.. lol..  n i am glad tey hav planned the future.. n hope it wrks out..!

cya all.. hugs..

@Jyo - I find it all right that even if the show does not mean anything for me any longer, friends do. It's a fictional show after all, right? If it is not obligated to show what I want, I am not obligated to continue liking it either. So, I don't agree to your logic that to keep friends I have to continue liking the show. And you do not agree to my logic, that is fine. But in all this, just don't put those words in my mouth which I have never spoken. I only speak for myself. I don't make rules for the world. Every one has rights to be happy or unhappy about something. No one should force me to be happy about something, I am not. ðŸ˜Š

Okay if what I said here or any of my earlier posts broke any rules, I am sorry for that. Please point out and I will make sure not to do this again.

I have not ventured to Geet FB or MF recently. If people are bashing each other because of the differences in opinions, it is indeed sad. I think it is perfectly fine if they have a very strong positive or negative feeling about the show. But bashing each other is in no way fine. However, to curb this I don't think we should try to force positivity about the show on people. Negativity about the show is no crime. ðŸ˜† Bashing someone is one though, irrespective of whether you are positive about the show or negative about it.

Anyway - Didn't I say by long ago. I must sleep now.

However, if I have broken any rules, please let me know. I will check a few pages after this post in the morning to check for it.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
I cannot believe anyone can waste any of their time wondering why someone put up a THUD on their FB. That is really messed up ðŸ¤£

Jo, thanks for the warning. I wasn;t planning to venture out. Now I will BM the den's link so I don't have to look even for that in the main forum ðŸ¤£
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bye Ress and Kavi🤗Nighty night guys

@Shahrukh.....check your PM in a minute😆
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good night Kavs and CHim chimney🤗

@ Missed   So u had fun last night with Rhyming wasn't there any other talk 😉🤣🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@ Mishthi - Tu bhi jaag rahi hai? All of u in India, go sleep. Now ðŸ˜›

@ Bubba - That serious? What were these topics about anyways? 

Good night Kavi, Ress

Bye Samia 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@ PM - I want a PM too ðŸ˜³
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyotsss awww Sorry..wrong time to remember that hehe..lol about the VM,everyone is crying there and I don't know how to console them haha....Chal Off to bed now..you are still here...Good Night Ullu🤗🤗