Posted: 13 years ago
@ Kavi - U here? At this hour?

hey Polly, Geets, Samia ðŸ¤—

Who else is here? 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bye all, Im at work gotta get back to preparing Tax returns...love to all, enjoy the pics!

AGain, if u want download link to tip tip barsa paani send me a PM!
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI all and bye all 
going to sleep college jana hai subah...........🤗
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did u guys check out the news on FB

insider news: Maan will blame himself for not being there when geet had her MC and will start punishing himself with the news, eventually causing a rift between Maaneet...😕

Apparently SR has been pushed even further back because of this guilt as Maan doesn't want to get geet pregnant again and so soon in case she feels like he's trying to replace the baby she loved n lost. 
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo good night sweet dreams ðŸ¤—

By sams ðŸ¤—
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pooja....I agree, there are some persistent ones though who keep on making negative topics knowing fairly well that they'll be cussed out. It makes me wonder why'd you want so many people to cuss you out😆 I mean something must be fundamentally wrong there.......if it was me I'd not do that (perhaps I am one of those kind, sensitive types....not really)🤣 Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh YEAH I forgot to mention this..
The suit that maan wore was the same when he and geet saw the sonography of the baby and he wore the same suit wen he heard about the miscarriage..
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pooja....Very well said...the netiquette of some people is very poor...the very same people who will say Please and thank You in real life....will not do the same in virtual life....I think the anonymity makes people go crazy....coz with real friends ...you have to face them the next day but with virtual reality ....you can just delete an account create a new one and become a new persona altogether.....and that leads to all kinds of craziness

@Jyo...Yeah it does...I was just discussing with my hubby the other day that how intelligent and sane people are going crazy on the forum over a show....and how instead of enjoying all the good things that are coming up in the show they are just picking silly bloopers  and crying over it....The last few days have been so crisp , tight and excellent execution, story, editing and acting wise ....but instead of enjoying that ....people are nit-picking....which is kind of sad.....I feel....🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@RD:U hv a point...Well in short virtual world actually gives all the licence to show their extreme side because u know u will never come acrosss that person in real🤔....well I guess I need ot research more on human psychology now😆

@Geets:Thenks for the picture treat😳

Ok now me pakka leaving./..hv enough of syapas today😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bubba, Jo, Pooja, Anuja ðŸ¤—

Jo, what are u and Kavi doing being up at this hour?