#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Res, Polly, Geeks....🤗

Hi n Bye Sharmishta.....🤗🤗....Yeah its been a while...have been busy...so haven't been coming to the den often....But missed you guys.....😊...So have you written any sizzling OS lately????😛

@Geets....Kya den mein Aag lagane ka iraada hai??? Or are you still in the Aag Baboola mode.....???? 😆
Anyone want to the download link for tip tip barsa pani video!  Hello koi hai!

So this is my theory guys....GC does a Fire CHI with Geet in GHSP....since CV's didnt let him cool down properly with his onscreen wife, Pawan called him to cool down in CB with tip tip barsa pani! 🤣🤣🤣So now that I've said alot with this, IM sure devils can figure it all out na! 

Love u all   😃
@ Jyo   I know i m still sad about the baby and yet the watch the epi 
but i m exited what will happen now in Maaneet's life how will they crop up after the baby lost and Dev's hidden agenda and there is many more track can be develope, NT can come into the picture, Maan's past.  
Samia🤗

Pooja🤗hello, I agree, but why is it that people feel just because they are in the virtual world it gives them license to be impolite and crass is beyond me.(shhh ...btw I am not very polite myself)

Ashu,Kavi,Geets🤗Hello guys

Ok this is it for today!

SBS camerman just focused on DD's butt and legs...I swear these guys !
@Kavita, I was aag baboola yesterday...oh man I was like MSK! 🤣
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
@Sharmishtha:U said since show discussions hv started, I m leaving....I found that a bit too extreme in the sense that this show hv actually made devils den and we met here because of the show only😳..so to treat this show like a untouchable just because of a fictional twist in the show  is something I m not able to understand...

Anyways mayb its my mistake to come here and start discussing about the show😆...I should leave now before even ullus start getting embarassed seeing me here😆

@Ash:Chalo me leaving now...😛...this ullu needs rest after the whole day circus🥱😆

@Geeks- I think its bec u r not there face to face and there is hardly any chance u might come across the person to feel embarassed
Hi Kavs and Mistht🤗
@ Geets thanks for those HQ pics 
Hey Devils, how Sunday been so far?