Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Deeps, Smita.....thanks. I guess i should watch the epi now...everyone seems to have acted really well.

@Smita.....yeah it seems Dev is positive..i'm really confused as to what his intentions are...πŸ˜•...the CVs have done a good job in maintaining that suspense.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ all
so tere mere sapne symbolism  in song was absolutely there. 
now I have only one question to CV, if MC was on the card then why CV let Swati Pandey go??? during IP track ( though it failed) swati wanted MC. If CV stood that time why not now?? did not they that time know having baby on set is not practically possible or whether and what character their leads wish to play ??

smita
let's see how they turn the table now.  I still want to dev get punished. If Cv want they can still spin the story that criminal tried hard but geet comes up as winner. first take stands against family, becomes independent, destiny gets her in the same house whose one son has spoiled her life, she still struggle become DIL of the family gets the honor, respect, dev tries to spoil her again in order to save him self, but she fights again the odds and comes as winner.
now do not know with the baby gone how will she prove dev's crime
swan20 thumbnail
@Opti......can you give me the link to your ff....i can't find it...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Swan- 😲 Dev gonna go??? why?????? 😲😲😲 what was the point for getting such a brilliant actor then? If Chughalkhor aunty said it then it is wrong......cause woh to kabhi bhi sahi nahin hotiπŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ smita - Thanks dear, it just like i don't want reel to be more powerful than real....When i watched the episode, i had only Denians in my mind, cause i know how much all weren't wanted this MC....

I still have no idea, how many here was in favor, and how many and who was not, so i am still kind of afraid to open my mouth here....I still can feel tension here, no idea why, but yes it seems people don't wanna talk with me, thanks for your reply....

Muniza
swan20 thumbnail
@Shivani.....the idiotic aunty's MC news was true...πŸ˜†.....anyway according to Shifa what she meant with now that the baby is no more, Dev & Geet have nothing which ties them together.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita-sis MC was planned long back when Maaneet had gone back to HP.......Swati had planned the MC during that track where geet gets attacked by the goons.....

but the CV's didn't want the MC......there was a huge debate between the CVs and the writers.....VInu had come on the thread that day and had hinted that there was a huge debate about the MC amongst the team........he was one that was against it...cause he was the one who had said it is not going to happen.

So some team members were for the MC and some not....Swati was for the MC......so this created some friction between the members as it is....

then MC was scrapped because even the audience was not in for it.

After that Swati came up with the IP track........and too was  scrapped and so this was something she didn't like....that both of her ideas were not taken into consideration......and so as a result she resigned....i believe for the IP track MC was once again decided but still it got delayed....
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok Chgalkhor meant Dev is out of their lives not literally.. meaning baby was only link between dev and geet
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swan. Here is the link to Thread four. I dont know how many updates you have to catch up with.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1634632

swan20 thumbnail
@Muniza.....aww don't think like that....everyone can state their opinions openly here....πŸ˜ƒ....As far i can see the den is also divided regarding the MC.....some are vehemently against it while some are willing to accept it & give the new track a chance. Don't hesitate to voice your thoughts here...😊