Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Res

That scene was really impactful i was literally crying......
Edited by sweetsammo - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sweets... i had trusted on Jyo to watch the epi... gosh n she was right... me ill go catch all other prts n com bk.. hopefully, toh i hav a test n class tomrw.. gotta get up early..🤔
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
His bro came first in class-he's 5. She said bhai aap first aaye.. Now lets go shopping :P
geet.a thumbnail
U ullu!! Mere liye hugz kahan?!:((
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Payal and Polly, I was just telling a friend about my Tsunami scare yesterday and yes Im right by the ocean...my house is 2 blocks from the pacific...so im there!  This is what I told her, read on!

all is good now! I live right by the water so warnings started coming around 6 am, emergency calls, my sons biggest complain...they didnt let me sleep mom! Just 30 miles north of me major damages to the harbor there ...will post a news clip how fast and forcefull water came in, broke docks and all! They closed a major part of highway not far from me cause its right by the ocean! So it was a bit jittery in the morning cause I came to office and hubby was home and u know men are so hard headed na! :)
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Res i am Samia....

all the best for your test.....👍🏼
49erFan thumbnail
Hug for you Geeta!  T🤗hanks for all ur positiveness! 
geet.a thumbnail
Good luck jaanu!

Omg geeti i had no idea..

My friend recently told me she finally was able to contact her family in japan.. Not all could be saved :(
49erFan thumbnail
Thanks Geeta...yap joys of living by the water!  🤣 Who do I blame for this one...I blame the kitchen of my house...cause hubby wanted me to have a big kitchen! 🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Hugs back geeti-i have all chhotu cousins.n 1 younger beo but im the baby in family :P

Theres a v v cute ad on 2 sardar kids.. Finding presents for themselves hidden in the house
1 of the twins finds a big box for himself n exchanges it with the smaller one for his brother
When in morning brother is all happy n teasing, the other one gives the cutest smile!!