Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday we dared creatives to give us something passionate like CB holi promo!  Now they gave us MC to answer to our dare!  I hate them!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geetu n ashu: Ppl who r rejoicing thinking that CON is on the way r clearly foolish.... Now it'll take double the time for maneet to be in that frame of mind....
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

So if viewers can take this 180 degree ka turn....then even CVs can do it on monday naπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Thats hardly possible,..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

because they only live for CON..well they can rejoice with that..I can't believe ppl are excited bcoz they can now see romantic scenes between them..have they thought what Maaneet are goin thru ryt now..

Ashu, unfortunatly, people didn't understood that the CVs did all this to force them to go on with MC, not only for CON or passion, they made Geet fell so many times and being in danger so many times and yet the child is saved, Does this happen in real life? We have to think logically about it, I wanted Geet to have this child, it's a soul, not only coz it's her victory and the child has the right to live, but life is not as per our wishes all the time........

If the CVs showed the passion, people would had shut their mouth, Who said a pregnant woman can't be passionate? It's the CVs to blame on that, not the viewers..........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail

Swati the way they hv made mockery of this pregnency track,u really think they will take this risk of further educating the viewers on this issueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Woh bhi baat hain, but they can do it for damage control...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
@ash...I love u bacha!  I totally agree with u! πŸ‘πŸΌ
49erFan thumbnail
I have a serious question, what attracted everyone to this show?

I'll tell u mine, its was justice for a woman who was misled and destined to be killed by her family fighting for justice for her baby!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I know majority wanted MC on FB....but did anyone see FB and Main forum today..I see all taking 180 degrees turn and saying MC was not neededπŸ˜†

So if viewers can take this 180 degree ka turn....then even CVs can do it on monday naπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Go and check GEET FB now, all they care for are spoiler pics πŸ˜†

Beside this, it's in this case not CVs fault, it's double minded's fault πŸ˜†

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@setfree: Only CV knows..
MishtyShona thumbnail
I feel that the Cv's should not have made Geet pregnant in the first place itself...... Wat ever they have shown till now could be done without the baby too, i mean if they had decided for a MC latter on, then i feel thay should not have shown her pregnant in the first place...
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago