#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
i want sachin to get nxt 100 so he can finish 100 100s....๐Ÿ˜ณ
ok tht was random...hugs guys!!!๐Ÿค—

i saw epi..GC DD were really  good..

dadi was meh..i found NE better than dadi๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
direction very good...
screenplay was tight...
Maan was mute since he heard abt accident...while he was driving n all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
i liked he didnt over act๐Ÿ˜ณ
last scene aka precap n maan having flashbacks of baby๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ n maan n lil gal talk...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by swatichowdhury

Zee n Opti: Hmmm, but logically speaking when one pushes a button after receiving a missed call, the name of the caller flashes... Only when u press the call button after that does the call goes... Here the man had pressed the middle button n not the call one... Even if it was the call button he had to do it twice for the call to go...

Well it depends on the mobile and beside this they don't have time to see the name of the caller, nor they realised that they did press the button, they were fighting.....

It might be a blooper, but I don't feel it is, but if this is a blooper, then it's nothing to the other bloopers were showen, especially the medicial bloopers.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Swati, the hand fell heavily on the cell. So it could have registered as two hits. To me it all looked liked an accident but then again you never know. If they want a negative Dev, they can make this all pre-planned.  If it was, I must commend Dev's acting skills because he was believable in his anguish and anxiety unlike the earlier version who had no expressions even in the most important scenes.  
@ Geeta: You can call me Lis.

Oh well, then Frankenstein, it is. Will MSK's continued rejection of Dev's overtures turn him into a monster? Will the monster wreak havoc in Frankenstein's loved one's lives? If yes, will our Frankenstein be able to slay the monster? Well, we can look forward to that too in subsequent analyses that you will write.๐Ÿ˜‰

But, for the present, concentrate on your assignment.

@ all: Good night.
Edited by lisieux - 13 years ago
Geeta: Pata hain ki its a touch screen... I too use a touch screen mobile n hence i know that with a single push a call is not made.... Also that man pushed the middle button which is actually the menu button... Usko 2 toh kya 4 times dabana padta hain to make d call. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hello guys....sorry didn't mean to be rude, Hugs to all

Samia,Deeps,Anjali,Geet,Geets,Opti,Jhan,Gargi,Tanu,Jyo,Swati,Shinus,Sun,Pennu,Shahrukh,Zee,๐Ÿค—

If I missed anyone my bad.......hugz to you๐Ÿค—Did Tanu leave already?
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
@Anjali:But could Dev really put claim on the baby ??for that he needed to prove that he is Geet ka hubby but then the marriage itself was fake...so his claim had no solid evidence...so no way the baby could hv given advantage to Dev ..mayb thats why he wanted to kill it ..because he might b thinking I hv lost all in life..why should I let Maan-Geet hv all the happiness in life then....
Originally posted by Opti

Swati, the hand fell heavily on the cell. So it could have registered as two hits. To me it all looked liked an accident but then again you never know. If they want a negative Dev, they can make this all pre-planned.  If it was, I must commend Dev's acting skills because he was believable in his anguish and anxiety unlike the earlier version who had no expressions even in the most important scenes.  

@Bold: Sorry, but this is so funny ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Anjeli Reddy

Absolutely spot on Dear,,,,,, This is happening from the last 20 years,,,,,,,
Still Sachin only.........

Sad to see some people rate him below ponting becoz of his match winning ability...
they never say that when ponting play rest of 10 players in the team also contibute.... But in India....
Its only sachin has to do.....Sad....

Zee, I could not find better words to describe that pathetic actor.