#Devil's Den# - Empty - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
The day finally came and I did not feel a thing.  We've had too many MC scares so far that when the time actually came it failed to move me.

GC and DD were brilliant in their restrained performance as Geet and Maan were understandably too numb to break down. Samir too was good. Anju was overacting. NM never acted so far so was not expecting her to do it  today. Piyush gave his predictable dead pan expression.  Romeo and Manisha were adequate in their performance. For the first time I liked the doctor's performance. She really looked regretful.

Brilliant direction and execution. 

I always knew they will never get the baby into the picture as it involves more work for the entire team which I dont think they were up to although they milked the baby track to its fullest. One of the arguments for having the baby track was to show how Maan can love a baby which is not his just as much and they managed to show that without getting the baby physically in the picture. Having achieved their goal, they dispensed with the baby. No one can ever doubt how much Maan loved that baby.

So what will the future hold?

Sam's entry:

Will Sam enter the picture with a baby which she may claim as Maan's?  Would Geet accept the baby thinking that Maan needs to bond with his own blood, given how much he was looking forward to becoming a papa? Would that drive a wedge between them as Maan feels insulted that Geet would even think that he could have fathered a kid? 

Dev re-transformation:

Would Dev turn evil again when he realises his being good is getting him nowhere. Will he target Maan's business when Maan is at his weakest, emotionally?

Geet's depression:

Would Geet get into severe depression and Maan will be forced to do everything he can to get her out of it? 

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago

I wont act mad or too sad or surprised because we knew that MC was on the table. What we didnt knew was the implementation time. But the question is that why base a story on a child when you dont want it? Why make geet pregnant in the first place? How the presence of the child enhanced the story flow so far? If you say that the existence of the baby made a huge difference then why it is gone now?

Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
Heartbroken.... Shocked....n Cheated 🥺

GHSP was about a womans Fight for justice.. Fight to save her child from any harm in th world....!! Thank u CVs... guess logic fails when TRPs are a priority..!! Great going.... 👏

Lets start the eyelocks... fall catches. .dupatta flying...after all thats what the show is about.... hot hot Maneet... n their hot hot romance..!! 👎🏼

Nyways.. on the sidenote..this is one of the bestest epis of GHSP from direction n acting POV... the synching of MSK coming n Geet unconscious.. ..!! MSKs forehead bleeing ...the song... were all precursors to the imminent..!! MSK entry at the exact moment when Doc told about the loss.....n then on the finale.. with MSK watching over Geet sitting once again in the dark corner of her life..n him having to once again be the light of her life... with the baby chime in the bg was a winner... 👏 Great  direction.. Great acting.. but a DISGUSTING MENTALITY 

The dev anand movie song they played was indicative of what's coming.....so I knew it. the same thing had happened to mumtaaz......so I am not surprised but no feelings right now😕

Creatives first of all go to hell! 

I thought this show was about a woman's fight for justice, a woman who was wronged for money, a woman who was cheated by marriage, a woman who was disowned by her family and targeted to be killed by her own brother just because she wanted her baby to live in this world!

What happened now, what the hell happened, is she still not that woman!  Is Geet not alive or is it me that's blind!

Im not done here, will come back and give my piece of mind later! 

Devastating and heartless creatives!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡Go rot in hell!
What if we find out down the line that the issues that MSK had gone to resolve were created by Dev to being with. Maybe to have Maan hurt or something? That would indirectly make him responsible for Geet's miscarriage?

Honestly, maybe because of my lack of ability to think at the moment, I don't know how Dev can take advantage of Maan;s negligible towards business. Dev cannot take charge of KC because Maan is the majority share holder. This will mean, Dev can either manage the business very well or try to sabotage it. If he manages it well, then Maan will gain more from it than Dev will. If he tries to sabotage it, what will he gain?

Of course, the underlying assumption here is that Maan in his depression won't hand over a power of attorney to Dev. If he does that, than what can I say?

I somehow still want Dev to be responsible for this MC. 

I suppose congratulations are in order. Congratulations Brij, NT. Your prayers have been answered. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
Is it possible that this MC thing may be a figment of imaginaton of Maan? Even Daadi or Dev? May be Geet is still being operated and the baby is still alive.

I so wish this to be true and Cv's are only trying to gauge the response for the MC track if they plan to execute in future. 

I don't know whats happening.

I wanted the baby to be alive. Baby is the essence of Maan-Geet's life!!!  
How can it go? 😭😭
I told this before also MC was always on the cards. A long running show, targeting the youth cannot bring the baby in the middle of the show. The baby will come in the picture but when the show is nearing the end.

Where is everyone?.......

Originally posted by Opti

The day finally came and I did not feel a thing.
I was expecting a seperate post from you opti.