Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@Munni Di- beautiful take....extremely beautiful take i agree with each and everyone of u....

I feel that geet's real life battle has begun now....that baby that helped her fight for justice.....taught her to become strong and independent has fulfilled its purpose....

that was her phase to become stronger.......to become serious......independent to learn....

now her real life battle begins.......

now whatever she has learned from the time she left her home to now.....will have to put that to use.......

now will be her real battle.....how can u say that with the baby geet's wajood is gone.......how can u think that?? Her existence has begun.....

if the CV's want to....they still show GHSP as a social issue...and pass on a message....

they did again even today....that life is not all hunky dory.......that u have happiness in life but u had sadness too...

that each day ur life is a battle.....each day u have tests to take to move on in life......

Even now Geet can set an example for alllll WOMEN in the world.....to tell her experience....and how she learned to stand up....

Well Said Shivi........The Baby earlier defo was a reason of her very existence, but now for sure its not the only reason for her existence.....She has to live for MAAN, coz ultimately she is the candle that lights his life
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Oye abhi Al ko bola, thanks nahin bolne ka aur khudh sanskar bhol rahi hai😑....

Muniza

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 Haila yeh Maine Kya Kar Diya??? 😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
rickks thumbnail
Oops Sorry Double Post😊
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

guys, i just wanted to say im with all of u reg ur views abt MC.. Muni, shivi, nihu, jes, viji.. brilliant takes... Agreed with every point!!

We need to calm down.. I agree we were too..too attached to the baby... But certain things are meant to happen.. And MC infact has happened due to logical reasons.... Im definitelty sad.. tht ther will be no more baby talks...😭😭😭.. But as thy said " har andhere ke baad savera hota hain".. Hope to see a strong geet.. Maaneet supporting each other !!😊

Thanks Sia.....Yes Every cloud has a silver lining😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ok i do not get why people are sayin that with the baby gone Geet's existence has gone. I read this a lot on the Main forum and it is driving me crazy.

Did Geet enter this world to just give birth to her baby? Was just giving birth to the baby her soul purpose in her life? Cause if that was the case then, even after birth of the baby her purpose in life would have been over right?

We all enter this world due to some purpose, which we ourselves do not know of. The main motive to get Geet getting stronger was of that baby. Yes, Geet fought for her baby, but even if she was not pregnant she would have fought to find the man that ruined her life.

Geet's main existence is not only for the baby, she too has her own existence.....it is because of her that baby existed; not the other way around. It kind of makes me go 🀒 when everyone keeps saying that her existence ends due to no baby.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

😲

OMG viji....u and i just said the same thing😲

we said that Geet's real life battle has begun now....now her real journey starts.....

the baby was there teach geet to fight.....to be independent to be strong.....and it has served its purpose....momma ko strong and independent bana kar chala gaya papa ke saath...in the hopes that soon he will return 😳😳😳

Now the real story of Geet will begin.......and i am ready and smiling to see our geet....our maaneet shine together hand in handπŸ˜›

Loved the part underlined Babes...Too Good πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Aur ek hi cheez Bolna toh ab hum sab idiots ki fitrat ban gayi haiπŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Geet's another journey begins frm here.... wow thts an awesome  optimistic thought!!! way to go galzπŸ‘

I think thats our Trademark.....When everything else is wrong we find the right chord to make feel, think and talk GOOD AND POSITIVE......Patha nahi kahan se sab mein Optimism koot koot ke bhar aathi hai
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

I think thats our Trademark.....When everything else is wrong we find the right chord to make feel, think and talk GOOD AND POSITIVE......Patha nahi kahan se sab mein Optimism koot koot ke bhar aathi hai

Very well said Viji, that's why we are Idiotz na lolz, humara pata nahin chalta when we will get positive...Jub saari duniya ek taraf jaati hai, hum ek taraf jaatey hain.....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Very well said Viji, that's why we are Idiotz na lolz, humara pata nahin chalta when we will get positive...Jub saari duniya ek taraf jaati hai, hum ek taraf jaatey hain.....

Muniza

We are idiots😳
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia89

I couldnt watch the epi first .. i could only read the live update via my phone n when i read MC happened i was sooooo angry n frustrated n boiling LOL .. i didnt want MC to happen n was still hoping that everything will be fine ..

But now i watched the epi n I'm still not over it .. the epi was fantastic .. they made me cry .. we could only see a glimpse of Geet's emotions even that was enough to make me cry .. and Gurmeet was superb as well .. hats off to You guys n to the whole crew Nissar, Maan Singh, CVs everyone .. now i really hope that we get to see a logical track.. I hope Dev doesnt leave KM now .. since the baby is no more it feels like the essence, initial story of Geet is gone .. as if the title doesnt suit the story anymore .. bt we cannot predict anything now .. lets see wht is going to happen ..

Story will pickup dear......Agar CV's ne chaha toh.....After going for an MC track, if they dont develop the proper gripping story with the right Screenplay thats when i will be at my worst😑