Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 8)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Lagake saahil se jo behata hai usse behane do...
aise daryiyaan ka kabhi rukh nahin moda karte...
waqt ki shaakh se, lamhe nahin toda karte...
haath chhute bhi to, rishtey nahi chhoda karte...Ouch
Jeejuuu - WHERE are u?!?!Confusedwe all r feelin soo Low!!!pleasee aake kuch karo........Ouch

Sach Hai Ke Dil To Dukha Hai......
Humne Magar Socha Hai...
Dil Ko Hai Ghum Kyon...
Aankh Hai Num Kyon...
Hona Hi Tha Jo Hua Hai....
Us Baat Ko Jaane Bhi Do..
Jiska Nishaan Kal Ho Naa Ho...
Har Pal Yahan Je Bhar Jiyo...
Jo Hai Sama Kal Ho Naa Ho...
well dis is nt fr da serial bt fr me....i feel SOO BADDD!!!OuchOuchGosh!!! am I goin crazy?Ouchfeelin such apin fr fictional characters?!Confused but den.....dis is GHSP...which is very special to me....I hav watchd odrs serails bt da only tym i felt SO bad was durin AR ka accidnt in DMG.....dat was one episod dar I really felt sad!!!!Cry dis one has a bigger impact coz we discuss dis serial soo much dat I feel I am a part of da story jst lyk anypne elz!!!!Ouch

CVS - WONDERFUL piece of wrk!!!!ClapClap
Mr.Nissar Parvez/Mr.Maan Singh - Hats off to you!!!ClapClap
The deatailin was perfect!!!! da little girl who came to Maan....da dry leaves flyin.....Maan shwn drivin in trance n Geet unconciz........da doctors hands stained wid blood....all conveyed da messg beautifully.....ClapClapClap
Guru - Loved u tody.....
So on da whole da episod was LOVELLYYYY!!!!!! 10/10!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maan and da little girl - she cam n Maan remembrd der baby.....she lost her father...Maan decides to help her.....make sure she gets everythin she needs..... LOVED da scene.....Maan saw his baby in her.....she came....made him happy.....he gave her wateva she needed and den she left.......Similarly...da baby cam into his lyf....made him happy...Maan did wateva he cd to make sure da baby was safe yet she left him.....Ouch

Very well said Lavu, and well analysed, loved it...Yes it very much symbolised what would come in his way, and it happened.....

Well Dev is leavin?!Confused dats wat CA said naa....lets wait n watch....often it turns out to b diffrnt frm wateva dey say.....I wil wait till nythin is confirmd.....Tongue

I seriously don't want Dev to leave, still if they want they can use him, and show his strong part in the show.....

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna..
JAg suna suna lage...Jag suna suna lage..
Koi rahe na jab apna..JAg suna suna lage..
Hai to yeh kyun hota hai...Jab yeh dil rota hai...
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein..Jag suna lage...

When ur heart breaks u dnt hear da sound bt u fee da pain....when a person cries d afristratn n pain is gone....bt ven a person holds it bck it hurts even mor.... Maan is da one who is affectd da most aftr dis MC.....I feel dat Geet wd feel better as tym goes on....bt Maan...well I doubt!!! Maan will console Geet...bt who will handle Maan?! Geet wd b soo depressd herself dat she wdnt b able to console him......

Hmmmm, let see how they will take this track further? Let see who will console who, and how?

Waitin fr Mondayy!!!!

On da whole I LOVEDDDD da episod!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ab lag raha hai ki our GHSP is back!!!

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz

Yes Lavu, episode was toooooooooo good, all did briliant job, me waiting for Monday as well.....

Muniza

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Jeejuuu - WHERE are u?!?!Confusedwe all r feelin soo Low!!!pleasee aake kuch karo........Ouch

Humne Magar Socha Hai...
Dil Ko Hai Ghum Kyon...
Aankh Hai Num Kyon...
well dis is nt fr da serial bt fr me....i feel SOO BADDD!!!OuchOuchGosh!!! am I goin crazy?Ouchfeelin such apin fr fictional characters?!Confused but den.....dis is GHSP...which is very special to me....I hav watchd odrs serails bt da only tym i felt SO bad was durin AR ka accidnt in DMG.....dat was one episod dar I really felt sad!!!!Cry dis one has a bigger impact coz we discuss dis serial soo much dat I feel I am a part of da story jst lyk anypne elz!!!!Ouch

I know Lavz...Sach toh hai dil toh dukha hai....Par Zindagi ki yehi reet hai babes......It hurts Par such things do happen dear....Yeh Reel life hai....Real mein Jo ho raha hai uska soch ke hi i go NUMB

The deatailin was perfect!!!! da little girl who came to Maan....da dry leaves flyin.....Maan shwn drivin in trance n Geet unconciz........da doctors hands stained wid blood....all conveyed da messg beautifully.....ClapClapClap
Guru - Loved u tody.....
So on da whole da episod was LOVELLYYYY!!!!!! 10/10!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Totally agree with you here..........Excellent Job here Done by the team.......But their actual Victory lies in taking the story forward with the right amount of Ingredients

Maan and da little girl - she cam n Maan remembrd der baby.....she lost her father...Maan decides to help her.....make sure she gets everythin she needs..... LOVED da scene.....Maan saw his baby in her.....she came....made him happy.....he gave her wateva she needed and den she left.......Similarly...da baby cam into his lyf....made him happy...Maan did wateva he cd to make sure da baby was safe yet she left him.....Ouch

Well Dev is leavin?!Confused dats wat CA said naa....lets wait n watch....often it turns out to b diffrnt frm wateva dey say.....I wil wait till nythin is confirmd.....Tongue

When ur heart breaks u dnt hear da sound bt u fee da pain....when a person cries d afristratn n pain is gone....bt ven a person holds it bck it hurts even mor.... Maan is da one who is affectd da most aftr dis MC.....I feel dat Geet wd feel better as tym goes on....bt Maan...well I doubt!!! Maan will console Geet...bt who will handle Maan?! Geet wd b soo depressd herself dat she wdnt b able to console him......

Waitin fr Mondayy!!!!

On da whole I LOVEDDDD da episod!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ab lag raha hai ki our GHSP is back!!!

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz

What about Dev Leaving'???Kaha kisne bola dear????

Agree wholehearteldly with your Post.......Dil Hai Ki Maanta nahi...Par kya kare....THIS IS LIFE

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Yeh Lo Sab Ke Liye....Jadoo Ki Jhappi......Dont feel Low Guys.........

Edited by rickks - 12 March 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hug

Originally posted by rickks

Yeh Lo Sab Ke Liye....Jadoo Ki Jhappi......Dont feel Low Guys.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I trust the these Cv's will bring us something new...as even now u have to admit that they handle everything in the show differently.....

the way they gave soo much importance to a baby, has never been showcased on any Indian telly Show ever....

the way they handle their episodes these past 2 weeks...i have never seen being done on any show i have watched...

the they handled the show today was extremely brilliant...the baby music playin in the bg when maan is lookin at geet was done differently....

today they added in beautiful symbolisms as well....meanin that right now maaneet will have to go through some tests but soon they will have a happier life ahead...

as "things happen for the better"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchLavZInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Humne Magar Socha Hai...
Dil Ko Hai Ghum Kyon...
Aankh Hai Num Kyon...

Guru - Loved u tody.....

Very well said Lavu, and well analysed, loved it...Yes it very much symbolised what would come in his way, and it happened.....

I seriously don't want Dev to leave, still if they want they can use him, and show his strong part in the show.....
I agree Munni....Dev is a strong part of da show I wdnt wnt him to leave so abruptly....n I feel dat da Devs presenc wd add in more drama onto da show...If we can see dis den defntly CVs wd hav realizd it long bck....Lets wait n watch as to wat dey r goin to do.....

Hmmmm, let see how they will take this track further? Let see who will console who, and how?

Waitin fr Mondayy!!!!

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz

Yes Lavu, episode was toooooooooo good, all did briliant job, me waiting for Monday as well.....

Muniza
Massi jaan Hug luv yaa.....wil try to cum onlin onto skype on Mondy eveng....miss talkin to all.....hav revw on Mondy so i wd b free by eveng...

Lavu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Sorry Al, my mistake, i forgot to post thread link on old thread, and also PM you guys, but when i saw both of you there, i got it why you were not in the new thread....

Yes episode was too good, and felt so bad for lot of fans, who doesn't wanted this MC to happen, but things never be like our wish...If there is only wish has to play it's part, then there would be no destiny, no fate....

Anyways i am mostly concern to know that now how story will move a head...I know there are ton of tracks can be opne, but i wanna see how CV's will take this track further.....

SS was very good, and he played the superb part of Dev...I seriously don't want him to go anywhere, and want to see how CV's will turn his character.....

GC was brilliant as usual without any doubt, and other were good as well....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its ok,  Munni, as I chanced on it anyways.  Dh also stood to gain.

As u were mentioning, I presume this to be the burnt ashes of the old Geet and we will witness gradually the new, the more confidant Geet.  Many of us suffer a loss in many ways, but a child again is the most grieving factor.  A child born and lost is all the more touching and more an extensive agony.  I lost a brother in Kuwait.  The grief my mother faced, and the grief I faced were totally 2 different emotional upheavals.  More agonising and solid for my mother. 

I can only presume, the sufferings of Geet could only be understood by Maan as he has always sought out her feelings for anything sad or happy she faced.  And unlike others, I begin to believe that he will bottle his emotions, and try to walk Geet out of her misery, in the smallest ways only he knows to make her smile again.

I somehow am confident the track will run better now with the pursuance of a stronger theme and a robust content.

Cheers Munni.

Edited by lovetheserial - 14 March 2011 at 4:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I trust the these Cv's will bring us something new...as even now u have to admit that they handle everything in the show differently.....

the way they gave soo much importance to a baby, has never been showcased on any Indian telly Show ever....

the way they handle their episodes these past 2 weeks...i have never seen being done on any show i have watched...

the they handled the show today was extremely brilliant...the baby music playin in the bg when maan is lookin at geet was done differently....

today they added in beautiful symbolisms as well....meanin that right now maaneet will have to go through some tests but soon they will have a happier life ahead...

as "things happen for the better"

Yes shivi, they have done their job very well....And tell you honestly they have gave to the fans so much lovely memories of baby...They have done their part very brilliantly, and sweetly...Fans can't complain that they never showed them any connection of MaanEet and baby......

Yes the music they have played for MaanEet at the end, ti clearly symbolized that their new beginning for them, let see how, and when?

Muniza

Go to top