Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 40)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Al- so u think GC wasn't good.....ok...so i guess i need to get my eyes checked....cause i felt he was fab

Emi-mujhay gussa na dila.......AngryAngryAngryAngry so i am guessin u too think that GC was not good??

So this means i need to definitely get my eyes checkedLOLLOLLOL

but watched the episode 3 times....and i felt that he was perfectly brilliant...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentlovetheserialInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Sab kaha chale gaye??

Emi is ur internet still being mean to u? lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
MM,  EMI,  Honey girl Nihu,

Tongue
Pls. dont mistake my allegiance to Maan Singh Khurana, for he stays No.1 in my heart,

Ok, somewhere in a thread,  Vij brought up the fact that Samir is a fabulous actor.  Now as I have never seen him before in any other serial,  I began watching him far more closely than any other character in the serial.  And frankly,

he is a far more an enriched character in the depth of his characterizations than GC.  GC does not have to act much, cause eveything can be read easily on his face.  God's gift to him.  But Samir, has this 1-100 range in acting skills and he does that fabulously.  Did you see how emotionless he was when he entered, and slowly inched his way into their lives and began to do things around the KM with playing with Dadi and Geets emotions, and finally clutched at wild straws to reach Geet in showing his very great concern and sympathy for her and the baby.  Now that takes quick transitions - and he has done it fabulously.  Finally what do we have - tears in his eyes.  A great span of characterization of his own being..one to the other to the other... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Emi the texan,

Read Honeydew Nihu's bit on the journey of the Jeep.  I think it was very beautifully captured as it left a wonderful trail of a story behind....

To me, yes, I mentioned day before that he looked highly emotionless, and that the jeep should have travelled at a faster pace to show his urge to return... but everybody had their own opinionsLOL on that scene...

I read books into his emotionless face, as he certainly has that magic to emote feelings to us; emotionless but full of emotions...Clap

For me the jeep ride brought back a whole lot of memories of those HP days in the making and breaking and making of their relationship.  Raw as it was, they left indelible marks in each others hearts through their journeys in the HP days.  Memorable and touching scenes came into my mind and I went back to watch those episodes yesterday.

Howdy folks!! LOL

Yep the Texan!! & no I don't where cowgirl boots w/spurs & ride around on my own horse!!! (wish I had my own horse though!!)

Yes I agree, he's great in portraying emotions...
.. gotta respect everyone's opinions!! LOL Maybe 6hrs was too much rushing??

THe JEEEPPP!!! Oh How I love the JEEP!! Yes fond memories indeed... Why is it that his Jeep seems to make an entry only when there's a troubled scene ahead?? Remember the whole Party at poolside & Arrana scene?? Confused

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Al...i don't look at Samir lolz
btw...yes what i have seen him doin in the show so far he is a fab actor...

but i am still confused....are u sayin that GC is good which is why he doesn't have to try soo hard to act...or r u sayin he isn't as good?Wacko

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 14 March 2011 at 12:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentInfinitedreams

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hello allHug....plsss give atleast one vote for DD....here...Big smile

mysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Al- so u think GC wasn't good.....ok...so i guess i need to get my eyes checked....cause i felt he was fab

Emi-mujhay gussa na dila.......Angry so i am guessin u too think that GC was not good??

So this means i need to definitely get my eyes checkedLOLLOLLOL

but watched the episode 3 times....and i felt that he was perfectly brilliant...Ouch

OH HEll no!!! DUDE you know I love GC's acting!! He's "fabuloso"!! I was just confused on the driving part..but that has to do with direction...Not his acting skills!!

& YEs I hate this connection....actually I'm staying at my sister's place for a few days and sometimes her internet slows down to a snail's speed!!!!

Edited by eminent - 14 March 2011 at 12:05am

mysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

MM,  EMI,  Honey girl Nihu,

Tongue
Pls. dont mistake my allegiance to Maan Singh Khurana, for he stays No.1 in my heart,

Ok, somewhere in a thread,  Vij brought up the fact that Samir is a fabulous actor.  Now as I have never seen him before in any other serial,  I began watching him far more closely than any other character in the serial.  And frankly,

he is a far more an enriched character in the depth of his characterizations than GC.  GC does not have to act much, cause eveything can be read easily on his face.  God's gift to him.  But Samir, has this 1-100 range in acting skills and he does that fabulously.  Did you see how emotionless he was when he entered, and slowly inched his way into their lives and began to do things around the KM with playing with Dadi and Geets emotions, and finally clutched at wild straws to reach Geet in showing his very great concern and sympathy for her and the baby.  Now that takes quick transitions - and he has done it fabulously.  Finally what do we have - tears in his eyes.  A great span of characterization of his own being..one to the other to the other... 

Ok I don't pay that much attention to Mr. Samir, but he does seem to be a good actor..With out any comparison I think GC is a great actor as well...I guess they both have their own place...

mysterygurl1427

Go to top