Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 39)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
MM,

I feel that maan will do everything in his power to bring geet back to herself...perhaps take her back to the office.....so she can be with friends such as Adi, Pinky, Romeo, and manisha...

try to keep her occupied with some work so that she can keep her mind off......do cute things for her.......take her out of the house for a breather....perhaps have her goin back to continue her education....

even though i feel that Maan will shut his feelings and burn in the inside in the process of tryin to be strong in front of geet so that he can  be her strength.....cause if u notice he was keepin his feelins bottled up even after Dadi hugs and cries her heart out....he doesn't say anything to them.....just keeps quiet and shows really not much of an emotion besides pain...shock.....

and when he is alone...watchin geet, you can see him crying.....tearing..but when he goes to geet and puts his hands on her hand...he once again looks like he is not showing his tears..... 

wat do u think emi and al?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes,  Maan has always left his feelings somewhere to blaze, for Geet comes first for him.  He defo. will see that she is eased to being the vibrant girl she was.

He will bottle up, till somewhere a situation, could be caused by Dev., springs up to first create that tension and turmoil within him, and then like a volcanic erruption break up his inner self... and he may later never realize that its the grief of the loss of baby thats created this psychic possibility... and Geet to the resuce.  A cycle that never ends...

But with the baby slowly into the death track,  the story line has to take new dimensions.  CVs have to be intelligent to bring the right channeling of emotions, then new storyline, plot etc.  Wow, they will get hell if they go wrong with touching sensibilities of fans. 
There are any amount of storylines to pursue, and office track would be fun and easiest to start with.  Lots of laughs, back to office stafff, and DEV back with a bang !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Honey Dew  NIHU   HeyLOL

Good to see you blazing in the morning Tongue

eminentmysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Al-yes that would be very good to see....him carrying in his arms...both silent.....he holdin her......puttin her to sleep...

@Emi- it is called shock baby.....sometimes everything becomes blank......and the world stands still and u become oblivious to the world around......as u put urself back into ur shell.....and Maan did exactly that....his first reaction to that call was to drive and get to his geet.....while driving he was zonked....shocked...expressionless.....he didn' know wat to feel.......

@Nihu-awwwwww......good to see u droppin in......so when will u stay and chat for a while with us?? lol

Oh Thank you for the definition  of "shock"!!! Wow what would I do with out you??!!! LOL Right..I figured...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

@Al-yes that would be very good to see....him carrying in his arms...both silent.....he holdin her......puttin her to sleep...

@Emi- it is called shock baby.....sometimes everything becomes blank......and the world stands still and u become oblivious to the world around......as u put urself back into ur shell.....and Maan did exactly that....his first reaction to that call was to drive and get to his geet.....while driving he was zonked....shocked...expressionless.....he didn' know wat to feel.......

@Nihu-awwwwww......good to see u droppin in......so when will u stay and chat for a while with us?? lol

Oh Thank you for the definition  of "shock"!!! Wow what would I do with out you??!!! LOL Right..I figured...
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee were u being sarcastic with meShockedBroken HeartLOL

eminentlovetheserial

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Shivi I actually want Geet to go in a shock mode, and then later,  Geet "to cry her heart out" in Maan's arms...Al oh yes- would want to see the most consoling/relieving hug ever between them...

Emi tooo ektaish styleWacko......she will not go in shock and we already know that because the moment Maan holds her hand tears drop out of her eyes....so she is not in a state of shock...she is very well aware of what has happened to her...
Cry

Ektaish? Really?hmmm ok...But Yeah they did show that in the precap..So we already know she's going to cry upon seeing Maan...Just wanted to see the shock in Geet...But I'm sure we'll see in the upcoming episodes..

mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Emi the texan,

Read Honeydew Nihu's bit on the journey of the Jeep.  I think it was very beautifully captured as it left a wonderful trail of a story behind....

To me, yes, I mentioned day before that he looked highly emotionless, and that the jeep should have travelled at a faster pace to show his urge to return... but everybody had their own opinionsLOL on that scene...

I read books into his emotionless face, as he certainly has that magic to emote feelings to us; emotionless but full of emotions...Clap

For me the jeep ride brought back a whole lot of memories of those HP days in the making and breaking and making of their relationship.  Raw as it was, they left indelible marks in each others hearts through their journeys in the HP days.  Memorable and touching scenes came into my mind and I went back to watch those episodes yesterday.

eminentmysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee were u being sarcastic with meShockedBroken HeartLOL

Oyeee?? Oh shoot Brij ki aatma in you??

Noooo....meri intni majaal?!!! LOL heheeee

Edited by eminent - 13 March 2011 at 11:48pm

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
@Al-yessssssss....i am likin the idea.....

and i too hope that the team handles this track beautifully.....but it seems to me....they will as they have been showing very good and unique episodes....

but AGAIN i am likin the unpredictability factor in our show......we have no idea what will happen tomorrow......we have no idea what they will do with Dev.....

will arjun and dev come face to face?
will arjun ever find out that Maan was innocent and that it was NT his sister who was wrongfully instigating him?
How will maaneet be now that their baby is no more. :(

But i am thinkin still.....my two masi's in real life has MCs....but they never really cried about it....they seemed to be okay with it....but why is it every Indian show they show the character of a girl cryin over a MC?

Go to top