Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 32)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
that forum became a mess towards the end.. mooh kholk3e kuch bolo toh problem, na bolo toh aur bhi problem.. it was a way to judgmental place..
thats why when i came here it was a welcome change ...

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....where are you??Cry

Lo main aa gayi......Main Forum pe hi hoon,......But when i came yaha koi bhi nahi tha....so shifted focus to this comedy post which is leaving every geetian cracked UPLOL Aapko bhi waha hona chahiye

Viju...un dono ke saath DMG forum mein meine bahut pange liye the...it was like banging my head against the wall......and right now i have so much pain in my back...i don't want a headache too!!

why r u not on skype??

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Lo main aa gayi......Main Forum pe hi hoon,......But when i came yaha koi bhi nahi tha....so shifted focus to this comedy post which is leaving every geetian cracked UPLOL Aapko bhi waha hona chahiye

Viju...un dono ke saath DMG forum mein meine bahut pange liye the...it was like banging my head against the wall......and right now i have so much pain in my back...i don't want a headache too!!

why r u not on skype??

Nags...Head Bang Kyu Karna????Al most all the Geetians Know that these two are here to instigate war at the forum especially now when we have had the MC episode......Isliye isse pehle woh kuch kar pathe, we are turning their posts into COMEDY CIRCUSLOL

Well Skype pe mein isliye nahi hoon kyuki, Lappy mein ab tak install nahi kiya......and secodly main jaane waali thi as nobody was here, Kal mera medical hai na so wanted to sleep early but kya karoon the forum and the thread is so addictive...Kal aaongi Pucca

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Exactly...and now that they have come here...that is what they will do here...they will pin Geet and Maan fans against each other.....this is their MO.

Originally posted by -honeydew-

that forum became a mess towards the end.. mooh kholk3e kuch bolo toh problem, na bolo toh aur bhi problem.. it was a way to judgmental place..

why r u not on skype??
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Maybe its because many of the DMG fans especially AR fans Migrated to GHSP forum, They really know what these two are upto...Isliye yaha pe un logo ko goal karne ke liye space nahi de rahe......LOL
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Honey Nihu,

for the longest time i wished to believe they had saved maans past a as trump card to use it at a time when all was hunky dory...
but now i realise thats a forgotten story..
after the way geet jokingly talked about him having a troublesome childhood in one of the episodes that recently went by and about how maan without inhibitions asked dadi what kinda father his dad was, i dont know how they want to deal with maans past..
through dialogues they have let us know what Sameera had done was a sin and that it was not Maans fault, today he is in a happy place..
if Geet can happily reside with the man who did this to her under the same roof, i dont know how convincingly they will be able to show maan and him getting effected by his past..
cos if they do it, the fans outcries will begin again and they will stick daggers into him, for not loving geet enough, cos for them, if he loves geet the other woman and everything else she does shouldnt matter one bit..
and besides he is maan singh khurana?? kisi ki yeh majaal ke woh ke woh usko choone ki bhi himmat kare ..
but yes, the woman from the past and a back story would be wonderful to watch ! i for one want a change from the same old khurana mansion, the dining table, the waking up every morning to bicker and phone call scenes !!
for gods sake,i do more number of things in my real life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honey Nihu,

Thank you for educating me on the world of hindi serials and what I am to expect, and how I should make my way to viewing bolly tellyworld and the whole gamut of partial reality and emotional experiences to be thus propitiated.

Happiness and grief are the 2 sides of the same coin.  What seems a well preserved 'ghost of the past' that may haunt the most happiest moments in our life, and therefore can in their lives  (Khurana Khandan), can be handled very carefully with intelligent CVs.

In fiction and creating an amusing shift - if Geet can crawl her way to Dev by a diversion of 'facts' and 'sympathy' to a person who has saved her life because he is her husband's brother, and has been present in her most vital and trying times, so can Maan's past come alive only for serving purposes best left to CV's, and to disappear as soon as that fulfilment has reached the point of digression.  Now we want only progression and in serving their purposes it becomes time for the ghosts of the past to make their exit.Tongue

Cheers  Nihu.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 March 2011 at 1:41pm

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

wah wah kya baat hai .. DMG ke gang ke saath? i know their names ...LOLLOL i had a blast today myself as i was on the forum for the longest time after a long long time ..

hi hoon merijaan aaj main fs ban gayi hoon LOL

Hey Nihu kaisi ho???I am on the forum...On Alimabi thread....Us thread ka burtha bana rahe hai....They were members who made DMG forum in to a war Zone and this weekend esp with the MC their target is GHSP....Their stand is MC hua kyuki Geet Never cared and Love the baby,......and a few other making the List is it happened because of tight clothing, because of MSK's super sexy smile and Deo......Math sochna ki i hove lost it.......Yeh Sab baatein hui hai aur ho raha hai.....LOL

I know Yaar......Bohat Maza aa raha hai

-honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Guys...i'll brb!! 
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hiya .. ladies wassup ? Viju, Nags ,Nihu , Al.....how u doin girls ?

Edited by Jes75 - 13 March 2011 at 11:41am

lovetheserial

Go to top