Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 31)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Honey Nihu,

You have your liberties.  I wont call the judge in me to punish you for your time, your space, your work.  But I enjoyed the time spent virtually with you.  Perhaps the next Sunday.  HehSmile

lets modify what i just wrote and say, geet is doing her bit, and maan is doing his, both think and remember one another, but the struggle would be to once again bump into one another, and that happens by chance .. may be you could route it back to a time when perhaps what she is doing now is something where maan had indirectly helped, for example, yesterday they showed this little kid coming up to maan and saying he had helped her dead father and that he is good man, what if maan had taken shelter in a dhaba that was to shut down, helped the owner in a way and gone away, and geet went onto to actually help the man as well.. but after the man died it though it was geet looking after everything she always wants to meet that man who helped her kaka, cos he had also indirectly helped him and voila! when she meets maan singh khurana again, she wonders how her fate had brought them back together once more .. and she tries to run away again but this time he will not let her go !

I woke up and thought this is perhaps my last reply, with your remark that we may not virtually go into long convo's ....

The romantic in me screams for the while, yes,Thumbs Up a storyline worth pursuingTongue.  This romantic can become the aggressor later and want the earlier storylines which is far more the extension of my fictitious mind wanting to venture far ahead into the untrodden path.

Cheers Nihu.  Yet one more....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....where are you??Cry
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hi hoon merijaan aaj main fs ban gayi hoon LOL

Hey Nihu kaisi ho???I am on the forum...On Alimabi thread....Us thread ka burtha bana rahe hai....They were members who made DMG forum in to a war Zone and this weekend esp with the MC their target is GHSP....Their stand is MC hua kyuki Geet Never cared and Love the baby,......and a few other making the List is it happened because of tight clothing, because of MSK's super sexy smile and Deo......Math sochna ki i hove lost it.......Yeh Sab baatein hui hai aur ho raha hai.....LOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Lo main aa gayi......Main Forum pe hi hoon,......But when i came yaha koi bhi nahi tha....so shifted focus to this comedy post which is leaving every geetian cracked UPLOL Aapko bhi waha hona chahiye
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Vijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!AngryAngry  Where are you?AngryAngry

Aa gayi meri amma.......Hug
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hahaha !! i am haunting your dreams now as well... i like that LOLWinkTongue i totally enjoyed the day, and was running to the computer ten times in a day to see what you responded to and how you responded like .. and many a times met disappointment when the page was not updated.. but the day actually gave my imagination a trigger and i actually lived and visualised those moments and the intensity it could evoke if it were to actually happen !!
like you said, another sunday may be, is when we should take this further to keep the novelty intact..  thats just a superstition !!
Sleep now ! i wont hold you back !Smile

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Honey Nihu,

You have your liberties.  I wont call the judge in me to punish you for your time, your space, your work.  But I enjoyed the time spent virtually with you.  Perhaps the next Sunday.  HehSmile

lets modify what i just wrote and say, geet is doing her bit, and maan is doing his, both think and remember one another, but the struggle would be to once again bump into one another, and that happens by chance .. may be you could route it back to a time when perhaps what she is doing now is something where maan had indirectly helped, for example, yesterday they showed this little kid coming up to maan and saying he had helped her dead father and that he is good man, what if maan had taken shelter in a dhaba that was to shut down, helped the owner in a way and gone away, and geet went onto to actually help the man as well.. but after the man died it though it was geet looking after everything she always wants to meet that man who helped her kaka, cos he had also indirectly helped him and voila! when she meets maan singh khurana again, she wonders how her fate had brought them back together once more .. and she tries to run away again but this time he will not let her go !

I woke up and thought this is perhaps my last reply, with your remark that we may not virtually go into long convo's ....

The romantic in me screams for the while, yes,Thumbs Up a storyline worth pursuingTongue.  This romantic can become the aggressor later and want the earlier storylines which is far more the extension of my fictitious mind wanting to venture far ahead into the untrodden path.

Cheers Nihu.  Yet one more....
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
wah wah kya baat hai .. DMG ke gang ke saath? i know their names ...LOLLOL i had a blast today myself as i was on the forum for the longest time after a long long time ..

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

hi hoon merijaan aaj main fs ban gayi hoon LOL

Hey Nihu kaisi ho???I am on the forum...On Alimabi thread....Us thread ka burtha bana rahe hai....They were members who made DMG forum in to a war Zone and this weekend esp with the MC their target is GHSP....Their stand is MC hua kyuki Geet Never cared and Love the baby,......and a few other making the List is it happened because of tight clothing, because of MSK's super sexy smile and Deo......Math sochna ki i hove lost it.......Yeh Sab baatein hui hai aur ho raha hai.....LOL
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Lo main aa gayi......Main Forum pe hi hoon,......But when i came yaha koi bhi nahi tha....so shifted focus to this comedy post which is leaving every geetian cracked UPLOL Aapko bhi waha hona chahiye

Viju...un dono ke saath DMG forum mein meine bahut pange liye the...it was like banging my head against the wall......and right now i have so much pain in my back...i don't want a headache too!!

why r u not on skype??

Go to top