Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 29)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Nihu,

this would be an interesting angle to explore, where Maan unknowningly sends the two of them off together, remember a ramayan scenario where Ram totally loved Sita, but the wagging tongues force him to test his wife and she walks away.. we today live in the 21st century, and this THE MAAN AND GEET we are talking about...here Maan here will not force geet to prove anything, but instead will walk away as he cant deal with his insecurities that have taken shape after a few encounters he has witnessed between his wife and his brother, where he doesnt realise whats black and whats white, he knows his wife loves him and no one else, he knows his brother has changed certainly for the better, he has tried telling geet, he doesnt like her giving anyone too much attention in the past, but now takes it for granted and doesnt wish to reiterate the same, feels guilty for the way he does and walks away to spend some time on his own to deal with his issues his way one fine morning to return with a better perspective... this creates havoc, the khurana shares have dropped, the business is suffering, dadi is ill, and Geet decides to set out to look for Maan! after  few thokars, and no success, Dev becomes her companion n confidante, who has garnered enough clout by now to get things done their way, but he still owes it to his brother ! he asks her for one chance since, he needs to find the brother as much as she does for his own reasons. He promises not to walk with her, but behind her! with passing time she see's that side of Dev she has never known and she also realises he is harmless and he did commit a sin which was perhaps a once in a life time, but is the sin forgivable? well, thats a dilemma and a question that only time can answer.. and thus starts their story as well, and this story starts from devs side .. not geets, cos she knows why she has set out, seeing them together and her having partially forgiven dev, angers maan even more, and it draws them apart and this forces geet to take a call that she has had enough, she will now make it on her own ! i would love to see her struggle, and not succeed, but then she decides she should stop competing with this man to prove a point! she does her own thing, thats nothing related to KC ... it could just be running a punjabi dhaba by the highway or making pickles .. but she does reinstate her self once more as Geet Handa, and what if her family is with her this time, and they have a valid reason for not letting their baby  get hurt, as they are repentant as to what they did last time.. along with that, she is also now the sole bread-winner for the family and they dont want her to go off ! the story can take another turn altogether, but all in my IMAGINATION ofcourse AL LOLLOL

Nihu, I love your imagination running wild...Wink It has a sense of pride in deliberating other minds to take the risk and tread a redefined storyline..

But, Why is it that I cant eliminate Maan as the biggest player in this game.  He, is like my breath. Is the simplicity of Gurmeet, his humble beginnings that disciplined him  to the fore,  his loyalty to almost everything, be it people or be it the job, he has graced and touched, creating an aura of divinity even in me ! ?;  I cannot conceive of the end result of all emotions, the storyline and the plot minus Maan.  Maan is the ultimate epitome of a statue in gold, so to speak, a beacon of light in darkness, a wind that soothes on a sultry day, this Maan has to be the everlasting hero of Geet.  Through the trials of life that Geet faces, through all the unexpected incidences be it romantic or otherwise, it has to end in Maan like a shadow for Geet.  Maan the sumptuous lover (his words threw me flat at his feet, his words to her whispered on their unexpecteed SR), Maan the Kingmaker,  Maan the impenetrable cloak of power in this show.  Even if he has to let go of Geet, I would like it not to be because of his insecurities, but because he is gracing her with a new thought to pursue freedom and liberty to explore her own limitations and even become independent of him, 'cause days will come when he IS NOT ALWAYS GOING TO BE WITH HER (her own words to him after Kurban hua dance sequence, as he walks her home....).

I mentioned in my 4th or 5th page take in yesterdays thread writing that "an uneventful happening to Geet again !" ' understand what you will of this but an uneventful deed'predictable or not??? All goes for a storyline without the baby..challenging '. The face-off between the brothers become all the more daring and gainfully employed for a power struggle between the 2 brothers also assuming Dev has become the 2nd biggest shareholder besides Maan and Geet'

yes we do need another untoward event happening in her life, for the story to get its  jolt, this MC has sent her into depths of despair, the other would reinstate her, and remind her of her Halla Bol spirit ...!!

I like Maan to allow her this liberty - of her wanting passion for the sole reason of not having him around at her most needful moment...she is a young woman who has a body and desires - a kind of straying, a half way exploration with someone she idealizes to have protected her while Maan was not around.  But not a bold full sexual encounter...

Nihu Khatri in his FB writeup mentioned Geets death.  Now that would be a total no-no.  But the old Geets death giving way to a new GEET totally different from the coy, modest, traditional girl to a fiery, desperate, passionate Geet'Passionate for Maan and passionate for the causes she stands for'an interchange of unseen grief and die-hard pursuance of justice and honor for others that play a terrific game of emotions in her'her softness gone in pursuing these ideals --- not realizing all her old core gone for because of a baby she has lost'new dimensions to the old characters'

the problem with our darling creatives of StarOne is that they have a thumb rule fixed in their head "we are not making an Ekta Soap"... may be they need to let go of it.. may be take ideas from her and treat it their way ! and the above mentioned track has happened in so many Ekta shows that they would never touch it,unless like this time they are left with no other option...yes the new angle to the old characters would be great, but they will need to leap the story a bit! and for that they will have to sensitively work around the factors that could alter the characters altogether.. for example if they take a one year leap they can just change a scenario and a set up but not the way characters think .. cos those things take ages.. and i dont think they would want to take a chance and go the ekta way with 7-20 years ka leap .. so there you go !

Nihu thank you for this fabulous way you have run my mind through a blaze of happenings within the CV minds.  I am an amateur but an avid English movie fan, and that too, excellent & classic movies.  I can't expect the near perfection of English movies, but at least if Ekta falters, they can still pick up the 'audience gripping' points from her, well debated and voted in within the CV circle and leave out her usual orthodox moves at stretching a storyline.  CVs need discrimination and a focussed head.  I am proud of the Telly Tadka interview on Maan Singh the asst. director of GEET HSP, it has allowed me to associate with MS's mind, and soul at work.  I have a panoramic view of his work ethics now.

Cheers.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 March 2011 at 4:50am

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
SmileNihu,

What if the past now comes to haunt Maan Singh Khurana.  A woman or a man from his past with a secret so powerful, that if revealed threatens to devastate the very foundation of his Khandan.  We talk of subjugated women, banished men, a sinful past, forbidden to reverence in this Khandan because of its dark past history.  Not taking a love relationship that could harm Maan and Geet but a history that could create the needed wedge to keep them apart for a while, till their desire brings them together again.  How else could they reveal a khandan past, or have they closed the loop on that too ???

Tongue Thank you, spoke to Vru.
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
ive been wondering why i have been hounding this place like i did before, and didnt know the reason.. now i realise, it is You that urges me to come here to read what u have to say and then reply!!! i hope conversations with you dont become an addiction, cos i am certainly a prime example and a victim of once bitten twice shy ! 

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Nihu,

this would be an interesting angle to explore, where Maan unknowningly sends the two of them off together, remember a ramayan scenario where Ram totally loved Sita, but the wagging tongues force him to test his wife and she walks away.. we today live in the 21st century, and this THE MAAN AND GEET we are talking about...here Maan here will not force geet to prove anything, but instead will walk away as he cant deal with his insecurities that have taken shape after a few encounters he has witnessed between his wife and his brother, where he doesnt realise whats black and whats white, he knows his wife loves him and no one else, he knows his brother has changed certainly for the better, he has tried telling geet, he doesnt like her giving anyone too much attention in the past, but now takes it for granted and doesnt wish to reiterate the same, feels guilty for the way he does and walks away to spend some time on his own to deal with his issues his way one fine morning to return with a better perspective... this creates havoc, the khurana shares have dropped, the business is suffering, dadi is ill, and Geet decides to set out to look for Maan! after  few thokars, and no success, Dev becomes her companion n confidante, who has garnered enough clout by now to get things done their way, but he still owes it to his brother ! he asks her for one chance since, he needs to find the brother as much as she does for his own reasons. He promises not to walk with her, but behind her! with passing time she see's that side of Dev she has never known and she also realises he is harmless and he did commit a sin which was perhaps a once in a life time, but is the sin forgivable? well, thats a dilemma and a question that only time can answer.. and thus starts their story as well, and this story starts from devs side .. not geets, cos she knows why she has set out, seeing them together and her having partially forgiven dev, angers maan even more, and it draws them apart and this forces geet to take a call that she has had enough, she will now make it on her own ! i would love to see her struggle, and not succeed, but then she decides she should stop competing with this man to prove a point! she does her own thing, thats nothing related to KC ... it could just be running a punjabi dhaba by the highway or making pickles .. but she does reinstate her self once more as Geet Handa, and what if her family is with her this time, and they have a valid reason for not letting their baby  get hurt, as they are repentant as to what they did last time.. along with that, she is also now the sole bread-winner for the family and they dont want her to go off ! the story can take another turn altogether, but all in my IMAGINATION ofcourse AL LOLLOL

Nihu, I love your imagination running wild...Wink It has a sense of pride in deliberating other minds to take the risk and tread a redefined storyline..

But, Why is it that I cant eliminate Maan as the biggest player in this game.  He, is like my breath. Is the simplicity of Gurmeet, his humble beginnings that disciplined him  to the fore,  his loyalty to almost everything, be it people or be it the job, he has graced and touched, creating an aura of divinity even in me ! ?;  I cannot conceive of the end result of all emotions, the storyline and the plot minus Maan.  Maan is the ultimate epitome of a statue in gold, so to speak, a beacon of light in darkness, a wind that soothes on a sultry day, this Maan has to be the everlasting hero of Geet.  Through the trials of life that Geet faces, through all the unexpected incidences be it romantic or otherwise, it has to end in Maan like a shadow for Geet.  Maan the sumptuous lover (his words threw me flat at his feet, his words to her whispered on their unexpecteed SR), Maan the Kingmaker,  Maan the impenetrable cloak of power in this show.  Even if he has to let go of Geet, I would like it not to be because of his insecurities, but because he is gracing her with a new thought to pursue freedom and liberty to explore her own limitations and even become independent of him, 'cause days will come when he IS NOT ALWAYS GOING TO BE WITH HER (her own words to him after Kurban hua dance sequence, as he walks her home....).

i know what you mean, i want maan for once to be insecure in order to be human and real, he can be her source of strength in every possible way, but i want her to realise at some stage he has his inadequacies too .. yes this man is desirable for his flawless characterization, so much so that even if he makes a mistake in your eye or mine, there would be ten others justifying why he is right...

when the Indian paints track began, i saw it as a new beginning in Geets life, cos like you mentioned up here, he was rude and cold, but he always knew he couldnt actually hate her and he had wished her well at the end of the say, he was mad at her, when she questioned him as to why he supported her all long... the pained look on his face when she accused him of agreeing to marry her as a mark of gratitude, is something i will never forget for years to come.. and the way he said, i dont wish to explain myself to you, i knew no one but Maan Singh Khurana was capable of exhibiting such emotions. Maan Singh Khurana had left an indelible mark inside me.. later when he took over indian paints he and had made a peon a CEO, i felt he was still educating her, and letting her know, becoming a CEO of a company was no joke and fool play, i felt he wanted her to learn, and earn it rather that just show her might .. he had even told her, i am going to make you the Ceo but you will regret it later also left me shaken as i knew there was more than wad was meeting the eye at the moment...however subsequently when he lost his temper and wanted to prove to her that he could do without her and that she didnt matter,and he man handled her, i thought all his goodness had disappeared in a fit of anger and rage and he didnt have a right to treat her like that .. yes, you love someone so much sometimes you dont realise you are hurting the person, and you want the other person to know you are hurting as well, but that didnt justify how he behaved with her.. i was very very happy the cvs repaired the damage, and acted quickly on realising they were perhaps messing with his character, and then maan decided to simply just step away.. but what happened after that, he was repentant and they had to hastily make up.. thats the case with the show.. people dont want to see these two apart no matter what, whatever be the case they want them together, i was also talking to momma and she gave a scenario where she said, may be they will show both of them dead for a while.. interesting perspective, will they do it?

lets modify what i just wrote and say, geet is doing her bit, and maan is doing his, both think and remember one another, but the struggle would be to once again bump into one another, and that happens by chance .. may be you could route it back to a time when perhaps what she is doing now is something where maan had indirectly helped, for example, yesterday they showed this little kid coming up to maan and saying he had helped her dead father and that he is good man, what if maan had taken shelter in a dhaba that was to shut down, helped the owner in a way and gone away, and geet went onto to actually help the man as well.. but after the man died it though it was geet looking after everything she always wants to meet that man who helped her kaka, cos he had also indirectly helped him and voila! when she meets maan singh khurana again, she wonders how her fate had brought them back together once more .. and she tries to run away again but this time he will not let her go !

I mentioned in my 4th or 5th page take in yesterdays thread writing that "an uneventful happening to Geet again !" ' understand what you will of this but an uneventful deed'predictable or not??? All goes for a storyline without the baby..challenging '. The face-off between the brothers become all the more daring and gainfully employed for a power struggle between the 2 brothers also assuming Dev has become the 2nd biggest shareholder besides Maan and Geet'

yes we do need another untoward event happening in her life, for the story to get its  jolt, this MC has sent her into depths of despair, the other would reinstate her, and remind her of her Halla Bol spirit ...!!

I like Maan to allow her this liberty - of her wanting passion for the sole reason of not having him around at her most needful moment...she is a young woman who has a body and desires - a kind of straying, a half way exploration with someone she idealizes to have protected her while Maan was not around.  But not a bold full sexual encounter...

forget it, it will never happen Wink you know why right? if they did it the crazy fans themselves will turn into fanatics and pelt stones at the PH and the Channel and i guess the once bitten twice shy rule applies here as wellLOLLOL

Nihu Khatri in his FB writeup mentioned Geets death.  Now that would be a total no-no.  But the old Geets death giving way to a new GEET totally different from the coy, modest, traditional girl to a fiery, desperate, passionate Geet'Passionate for Maan and passionate for the causes she stands for'an interchange of unseen grief and die-hard pursuance of justice and honor for others that play a terrific game of emotions in her'her softness gone in pursuing these ideals --- not realizing all her old core gone for because of a baby she has lost'new dimensions to the old characters'

the problem with our darling creatives of StarOne is that they have a thumb rule fixed in their head "we are not making an Ekta Soap"... may be they need to let go of it.. may be take ideas from her and treat it their way ! and the above mentioned track has happened in so many Ekta shows that they would never touch it,unless like this time they are left with no other option...yes the new angle to the old characters would be great, but they will need to leap the story a bit! and for that they will have to sensitively work around the factors that could alter the characters altogether.. for example if they take a one year leap they can just change a scenario and a set up but not the way characters think .. cos those things take ages.. and i dont think they would want to take a chance and go the ekta way with 7-20 years ka leap .. so there you go !

Nihu thank you for this fabulous way you have run my mind through a blaze of happenings within the CV minds.  I am an amateur but an avid English movie fan, and that too, excellent & classic movies.  I can't expect the near perfection of English movies, but at least if Ekta falters, they can still pick up the 'audience gripping' points from her, well debated and voted in within the CV circle and leave out her usual orthodox moves at stretching a storyline.  CVs need discrimination and a focussed head.  I am proud of the Telly Tadka interview on Maan Singh the asst. director of GEET HSP, it has allowed me to associate with MS's mind, and soul at work.  I have a panoramic view of his work ethics now.

just a warning, since you are a friend, if you are looking for logic or wanna draw parallels with english soaps/movies, dont watch indian dramas ..as a writer when you submit your concept and draft to a channel or a PH you are asked to show a start and middle and an end, and then you start writing the story, the story takes another shape, the start changes its focus, you dont know where the middle point would be, and the end, no one cares, and this is just the ideation part, and then when you get down to airing the show, the monster named TRP stamps and crushes you down, and the start, middle, end vanish ... and the story takes the course that no one has control over..

here is a personal experience, there was once a show that was supposed to be a concept driven show, and on the damn wednesday morning when the trps arrived and the pointers indicated that some stupid track with some irrelevant characters had fetched the highest numbers in that week, their track had to be extended for beyond a week and the numbers dipped like never before and a notice was served to pull up socks ! thats the ugly side of the story you dont want to even get into or even know.. but trust me, if you want to watch a show on an indian channel, shut ur mind off while you watch it, come to a forum such as this, find people such as momma or me or more of our tribe and start ranting, cos at the end of the day the conversations we have beyond the show are far more engaging than wad we actually see, that has become a trend now and i quite enjoy it.. 

on hindsight, if everything were merry wad wud we complain about anyway??

hope you are enjoying your sunday Al.. cos i am talking to you Smile

Cheers.

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 March 2011 at 6:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
for the longest time i wished to believe they had saved maans past a as trump card to use it at a time when all was hunky dory...
but now i realise thats a forgotten story..
after the way geet jokingly talked about him having a troublesome childhood in one of the episodes that recently went by and about how maan without inhibitions asked dadi what kinda father his dad was, i dont know how they want to deal with maans past..
through dialogues they have let us know what Sameera had done was a sin and that it was not Maans fault, today he is in a happy place..
if Geet can happily reside with the man who did this to her under the same roof, i dont know how convincingly they will be able to show maan and him getting effected by his past..
cos if they do it, the fans outcries will begin again and they will stick daggers into him, for not loving geet enough, cos for them, if he loves geet the other woman and everything else she does shouldnt matter one bit..
and besides he is maan singh khurana?? kisi ki yeh majaal ke woh ke woh usko choone ki bhi himmat kare ..
but yes, the woman from the past and a back story would be wonderful to watch ! i for one want a change from the same old khurana mansion, the dining table, the waking up every morning to bicker and phone call scenes !!
for gods sake,i do more number of things in my real life...

Originally posted by lovetheserial

SmileNihu,

What if the past now comes to haunt Maan Singh Khurana.  A woman or a man from his past with a secret so powerful, that if revealed threatens to devastate the very foundation of his Khandan.  We talk of subjugated women, banished men, a sinful past, forbidden to reverence in this Khandan because of its dark past history.  Not taking a love relationship that could harm Maan and Geet but a history that could create the needed wedge to keep them apart for a while, till their desire brings them together again.  How else could they reveal a khandan past, or have they closed the loop on that too ???

Tongue Thank you, spoke to Vru.

lovetheserial

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Helloooooo

Anyone home?

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...Lo main aa gayiHug
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Certainly Shivz... Geet's sole purpose in life is not only about her Baby .. it is much more than that. The Baby was her means of showing and attaining justice. The Baby helped her stand against everything that was going wrong in her life .. she always depended on it for support .. and that was before Maan came into her life. Now that the Baby is gone .. Maan is her strength and support. Her goal in life are to do with building the courage and strength to stand up against atrocities and wrongdoings and the harsh realities that she has to face.

Z

Z the Part underlined very trueClap
No Z, you got it wrong sort of, if Geet wasn't pregnant she still would have fought for justice. She never knew that she was going to get pregnant, and that was when she decided to keep the baby as it was nothing that she had done wrong.

However, even before she found out that she was pregnant, she was ready to find the man that had betrayed her. So it is wrong for us to say that geet fought only for the baby and that she only found courage to stand up only for the baby.
The moment Dev had walked out on her was when she had that fire in her to burn anyone down in her path.
The baby was just another reason for her to make her fight stronger.

Her main motive to even go to Delhi was so that she can search for the man who ruined her life...at that time how can a young girl even know how to take care of a child??

Oh come on babes give me a break......we need to get the fact that the baby was the sole reason to Geet's existence....that was what irritated me of what everyone said out on the main forum....

The baby only exists BECAUSE of Geet.....now the other way aroundEmbarrassed

sorry if i sounded rude....i get like this when i am pmsingOuch

Shiv i dont think you quite realize what i mean when i say about existence....Don't take it literally as it has several interpretation, what i am trying to say is not about how resolved to fight for justice or anything .....What it implies is that the baby gave her a more stronger reason to life and to strive......And when her family tried to kill the baby, she emerged more strong, and with words of wisdom for the first time we saw the HALLA-BOL GEET.........So you its for the baby that she took all this pain and sufferings in short......she had to live for it, so it ultimately became her source of existence

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

OMG don't even get me started on BG music.

This is the one show where I am undeniably OBSESSED with the BG music and tunes. I thought every show had annoying BGs .. but GHSP proved me wrong in that department too. They have the best music director and they invested well in the people used in the music department. They gave us not only characters, storylines, and moments to cherish .. but the BG music too! First time I saw people downloading BG music from a serial as ringtones was with GHSP. And I did too! I love the one they used when Dev came in the first epi and Geet was falling with Tito in the hay .. that was beautiful music right there! I got hooked to it's music too .. whether sad, happy, or funny they nail it in every department when it comes to music!!!

Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mahi Ve Mahi Mahi Ve

<33333333333333333333

Day Dreaming

Z

Z......Math bol yaar....i think GHSP has the Best Background score that i know of in a long time........Another one i like is RBO.....

roseinbloom

Go to top