Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 27)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
damn !!! i am waiting ...Confused i come in and out, cos its a sunday and we have family and cousins visiting...
write at leisure ...
u did read what i wrote right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Mystery I also read a lot of emotions on his face...thats because I assumed his handsome face created those for me..all of us will read those which we want on his face..it was expresionless and I think thats the beauty of his face - read what we want on it at a time like this... Each of us will have certain common readings and we will add yet another to his face...a fabulous actor, with least words and volumes to read into his face....even the tear he shed, spoke much of his agony....the expression then was clear cut...the jeep should have travelled faster but again time stood still for him and perhaps that was what was being portrayed thru the jeep ride and the seasonal fall of the leaves spoke for the lapse of time therein...time moved yet time stood still in his mind...framing a picture of geet in stills....

Respond...also tell me are u in Poona or out of India....I asked you this once but you did not reply..
Ohhhh sorry lolz.....I am not in India...i am in the USTongue

and it is about 3 30 in the morning here as DLS startedLOL

lovetheserialroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Al wa my sweet Halwa and Nihu my niecy baby....

gn enjoy ur sunday evening....while i go sleep on my Sunday early morningROFL

will see u all tomorrowBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

we will rock the thread tomorrow as wellHug

lovetheserialroseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Nihu,  Munni,

Wheres Vru…??  I know I read her last take on the thread where she said she would be very happy with the outcome of Dev inching his way into Geets life and the baby's…a different story line for a different purpose…Nihu you also wrote that futuristic thought on Dev and Geet on a journey together to find Maan….of course something die-hard fans would protest to…but pondering my way through this new line of thought..this would be a good time for that journey to continue as if they were on a mission to find Maan or literally they were forced to travel together on Maan's instructions for some reason – the point is travel together where Dev would explain (Honey you mentioned this) his entire regret of having done his wrong deeds on coercion to Geet -  Geet by now has overcome her grief about her baby – so lets assume time has passed….and only her deep inner loss (unexplained to anyone but only an instinctive scar of the loss remains).

I mentioned in my 4th or 5th page take in yesterdays thread writing that "an uneventful happening to Geet again !" – understand what you will of this but an uneventful deed…predictable or not??? All goes for a storyline without the baby..challenging …. The face-off between the brothers become all the more daring and gainfully employed for a power struggle between the 2 brothers also assuming Dev has become the 2nd biggest shareholder besides Maan and Geet…

Nihu Khatri in his FB writeup mentioned Geets death.  Now that would be a total no-no.  But the old Geets death giving way to a new GEET totally different from the coy, modest, traditional girl to a fiery, desperate, passionate Geet…Passionate for Maan and passionate for the causes she stands for…an interchange of unseen grief and die-hard pursuance of justice and honor for others that play a terrific game of emotions in her…her softness gone in pursuing these ideals --- not realizing all her old core gone for because of a baby she has lost…new dimensions to the old characters…

Nihu, ur thoughts on a futuristic storyline pls…you have slept well, you have come to terms with the happenings in Geet, now speak your heart, I love it….

Pls. tell me where is Vru…she is not even responding on her cell…

Nihu,  ur take for yesterday was touchingly written...I felt through your words..Clap 

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Mystery mishti,   Sleep tight, with the sweetest dreams of "tip, tip"....and much more with the touches...

Loads of luv and peace in your sleep.   Good night.      AL.
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
ZZZ

check out, my last response was to you, on emotions...mentioned at the bottom.

Are you alive, luv....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Finally.. i got time to catch up the sat episode..It was very well executed.
GC was brilliant, and Dadi also.....I think over all they showed it well.....especially the scene where they showed blood on the hands after operation... that was too well thought.. straight to heart....

So her link with past is totally cut.....her fight for justice is gone...

Amazing... baby is the character which was non visible from day -1 but carried the story on its shoulder...with its going........ soul of GHSP is also gone... and it will become a regular love story....

Actually I had got the signs quite earlier that they are planning to bump off baby.

-
GB

eminent

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Nihu,  Munni,

Wheres Vru'?? 

she was out of town, and is back now, she will hopefully talk to you today, i havent spoken to her as yet...

I know I read her last take on the thread where she said she would be very happy with the outcome of Dev inching his way into Geets life and the baby's'a different story line for a different purpose'Nihu you also wrote that futuristic thought on Dev and Geet on a journey together to find Maan'.of course something die-hard fans would protest to'but pondering my way through this new line of thought..this would be a good time for that journey to continue as if they were on a mission to find Maan or literally they were forced to travel together on Maan's instructions for some reason ' the point is travel together where Dev would explain (Honey you mentioned this) his entire regret of having done his wrong deeds on coercion to Geet -  Geet by now has overcome her grief about her baby ' so lets assume time has passed'.and only her deep inner loss (unexplained to anyone but only an instinctive scar of the loss remains).

this would be an interesting angle to explore, where Maan unknowningly sends the two of them off together, remember a ramayan scenario where Ram totally loved Sita, but the wagging tongues force him to test his wife and she walks away.. we today live in the 21st century, and this THE MAAN AND GEET we are talking about...here Maan here will not force geet to prove anything, but instead will walk away as he cant deal with his insecurities that have taken shape after a few encounters he has witnessed between his wife and his brother, where he doesnt realise whats black and whats white, he knows his wife loves him and no one else, he knows his brother has changed certainly for the better, he has tried telling geet, he doesnt like her giving anyone too much attention in the past, but now takes it for granted and doesnt wish to reiterate the same, feels guilty for the way he does and walks away to spend some time on his own to deal with his issues his way one fine morning to return with a better perspective... this creates havoc, the khurana shares have dropped, the business is suffering, dadi is ill, and Geet decides to set out to look for Maan! after  few thokars, and no success, Dev becomes her companion n confidante, who has garnered enough clout by now to get things done their way, but he still owes it to his brother ! he asks her for one chance since, he needs to find the brother as much as she does for his own reasons. He promises not to walk with her, but behind her! with passing time she see's that side of Dev she has never known and she also realises he is harmless and he did commit a sin which was perhaps a once in a life time, but is the sin forgivable? well, thats a dilemma and a question that only time can answer.. and thus starts their story as well, and this story starts from devs side .. not geets, cos she knows why she has set out, seeing them together and her having partially forgiven dev, angers maan even more, and it draws them apart and this forces geet to take a call that she has had enough, she will now make it on her own ! i would love to see her struggle, and not succeed, but then she decides she should stop competing with this man to prove a point! she does her own thing, thats nothing related to KC ... it could just be running a punjabi dhaba by the highway or making pickles .. but she does reinstate her self once more as Geet Handa, and what if her family is with her this time, and they have a valid reason for not letting their baby  get hurt, as they are repentant as to what they did last time.. along with that, she is also now the sole bread-winner for the family and they dont want her to go off ! the story can take another turn altogether, but all in my IMAGINATION ofcourse AL LOLLOL

I mentioned in my 4th or 5th page take in yesterdays thread writing that "an uneventful happening to Geet again !" ' understand what you will of this but an uneventful deed'predictable or not??? All goes for a storyline without the baby..challenging '. The face-off between the brothers become all the more daring and gainfully employed for a power struggle between the 2 brothers also assuming Dev has become the 2nd biggest shareholder besides Maan and Geet'

yes we do need another untoward event happening in her life, for the story to get its  jolt, this MC has sent her into depths of despair, the other would reinstate her, and remind her of her Halla Bol spirit ...!!

Nihu Khatri in his FB writeup mentioned Geets death.  Now that would be a total no-no.  But the old Geets death giving way to a new GEET totally different from the coy, modest, traditional girl to a fiery, desperate, passionate Geet'Passionate for Maan and passionate for the causes she stands for'an interchange of unseen grief and die-hard pursuance of justice and honor for others that play a terrific game of emotions in her'her softness gone in pursuing these ideals --- not realizing all her old core gone for because of a baby she has lost'new dimensions to the old characters'

the problem with our darling creatives of StarOne is that they have a thumb rule fixed in their head "we are not making an Ekta Soap"... may be they need to let go of it.. may be take ideas from her and treat it their way ! and the above mentioned track has happened in so many Ekta shows that they would never touch it,unless like this time they are left with no other option...yes the new angle to the old characters would be great, but they will need to leap the story a bit! and for that they will have to sensitively work around the factors that could alter the characters altogether.. for example if they take a one year leap they can just change a scenario and a set up but not the way characters think .. cos those things take ages.. and i dont think they would want to take a chance and go the ekta way with 7-20 years ka leap .. so there you go !

Nihu, ur thoughts on a futuristic storyline pls'you have slept well, you have come to terms with the happenings in Geet, now speak your heart, I love it'.

yes Al i slept really really well after ages, i have had a turbulent week behind me but now i am glad its over! last nights episode was the last straw...

Pls. tell me where is Vru'she is not even responding on her cell'

Nihu,  ur take for yesterday was touchingly written...I felt through your words..Clap 

thanks a ton Al... i didnt know i would be that effected, but i was, glad yo empathise Hug over to you

love,
niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 March 2011 at 1:01am

lovetheserial

Go to top