Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 18)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Certainly Shivz... Geet's sole purpose in life is not only about her Baby .. it is much more than that. The Baby was her means of showing and attaining justice. The Baby helped her stand against everything that was going wrong in her life .. she always depended on it for support .. and that was before Maan came into her life. Now that the Baby is gone .. Maan is her strength and support. Her goal in life are to do with building the courage and strength to stand up against atrocities and wrongdoings and the harsh realities that she has to face.

Z

Z the Part underlined very trueClap
No Z, you got it wrong sort of, if Geet wasn't pregnant she still would have fought for justice. She never knew that she was going to get pregnant, and that was when she decided to keep the baby as it was nothing that she had done wrong.

However, even before she found out that she was pregnant, she was ready to find the man that had betrayed her. So it is wrong for us to say that geet fought only for the baby and that she only found courage to stand up only for the baby.
The moment Dev had walked out on her was when she had that fire in her to burn anyone down in her path.
The baby was just another reason for her to make her fight stronger.

Her main motive to even go to Delhi was so that she can search for the man who ruined her life...at that time how can a young girl even know how to take care of a child??

Oh come on babes give me a break......we need to get the fact that the baby was the sole reason to Geet's existence....that was what irritated me of what everyone said out on the main forum....

The baby only exists BECAUSE of Geet.....now the other way aroundEmbarrassed

sorry if i sounded rude....i get like this when i am pmsingOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
ZZZ

As his Jeep was rolling down the road, I went through this entire earlier episodes of their meetings on the roads in HP.  Him throwing her out of the jeep just to strengthen her and get her rid of her fear and be independant,  her ride to Amritsar,  her tying his wound with a part of her chunni when he got hurt, her walk out of the jeep and the opposite way back to family to punish Brij and cut off from the family.  So much Maan has to cry for if he remembers these moments.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
TongueMUNIZA, MUNNI

mysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Is mystery around????  Shivu
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hello Al wa my sweet HALWA
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
AL: Please.. that scene was too gut-wrenching for me to watch .. and the soft chimes of the baby's toy playing in the bg .. killed me. Maan's inner turmoil and Geet sitting in the dark room lighted just by the corridor .. and the light through the blinds falling on her face only to reveal a lifeless body yet with a soul... you could see through to her soul with those eyes ... not blinking once... Gosh. Ouch But such brilliant acting .. I shouldn't even call it acting anymore.

Munni: It's me & AL right now!

Z

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

AL: Please.. that scene was too gut-wrenching for me to watch .. and the soft chimes of the baby's toy playing in the bg .. killed me. Maan's inner turmoil and Geet sitting in the dark room lighted just by the corridor .. and the light through the blinds falling on her face only to reveal a lifeless body yet with a soul... you could see through to her soul with those eyes ... not blinking once... Gosh. Ouch But such brilliant acting .. I shouldn't even call it acting anymore.

Munni: It's me & AL right now!

Z
Oyeeeee.....tu yaad na dila mujhay those baby's toy bg score ok?? AngryAngryAngryAngry
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hello Al & Z TV

How are you both?
Sorry guys thoda mera bad day hai, so not much in mood to discuss, hope tomorrow will be fine....

Muniza

Go to top