Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 13)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Good Night girls -  Munni,  Shivu,  Vij,  ZZZ and who ever else is on the thread.  My night/morning (3 am) is your day.  So have a blessed day.   I will sleep well today  (Tip, tip..........) with the smile of the unborn baby to bring reminders of hope for another day.

Hopefully back on the thread tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

chandi ... i am actually not in a frame of mind where i can see so much pain, but if the episodes are going to be as intense as they were today, i am going to have sleepless nights over a show again! damn

Yeah Yeah........Sorry Nihu.....But i am happy ki finally u are being drawn to the show and be here for everHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

Originally posted by rickks

So Finally MC ho hi gaya......From somewhere in Mid Oct ya Nov i said ki MC hoga hoga hoga......and stuck to it aur aaj ho hi gaya.......After the way the story progressed and after all that happened to GEET, yeh toh dikhana hi tha.......

I dont remember ki kisi ko yeh yaad hai ya nahi, but when LVraaz opened a post saying there will be no MC, us time pe bhi maine yeh kaha tha ki MC hoga.......Kyuki Story ke liye this was one of the most imporatnt TRUMP CARD....

Its a Show Jasbathi hona will not help.......I know the Fetus served as an integral part of the show, but as AL mentioned in her fab resp at Nihu's Post...The Fetus is an Initiator, usne apna kaam kar diya, and was taking it no where else, so the best was to EXIT......

Finally something Logical, Sensitive and Sensible.....
  HAI VIJJI,
                                     rightly said mc hona hi tha . it was logical .but now what will be the story . my perception was may be premature baby .after baby comes dev may wanted to attach with the child as no one  can stay away from little babies .their insecurity twist starts .but now what . how the story is going to move ahead . may be some gloomy time ,painful moments but as we say time is the best healer ,geet will emerge out as  winner. what next is stored .don't know but your take will on this will give me  ray of light.

OMG, Anu....Nice to see u reply dear........Dont worry bohat sare tracks, different dimensions sab kuch possible hai......Par the CV's have to OBLIGE

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Someone console me ... I don't want to break down into pieces .... Broken Heart

Aaj sach much Geet hui apni jaan se parayi. I can't control my tears guys... Cry

I am happy though to see such optimism and the way we are all handling this situation .. truly remarkable that no one is making a really huge fuss or throwing tantrums -- particularly at actors.

But inside me right now .. there's a lot of grief. Poor Geet .. I don't know what's in store for her next. Monday's episode will truly make us all wail because till now Geet has been silent .. drowning in her sorrow .. but as soon as Maan comes inside and she comes back to reality .. her tears will ever flow ...

I need to brace myself or I'll break too ...

And just because Baby is gone from this world doesn't mean it's gone from our hearts. It will forever be their first child -- the one that was the catalyst in bringing Maan and Geet together .. the one that made them fall in love with each other more ... and the one that made them stand against the world but stand together with each other. It is Maaneet's angel. And I know for a fact now that it was to be a girl .. why else would they show Palak? Hint says it was to be a Baby Girl .. their angel. But if she's not there physically .. she is still in their hearts -- and ours forever!

Love you Baby Angel! <3

Z

Awww my ZTVHugHug, understand your feelings darling...

I am totally agree with you this baby will always remain special to us, this baby will always be first baby of MaanEet....This baby brought so many lovely moments in parents life, which they enjoyed, shared......

Muniza

roseinbloom

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

the short scene, where arjun came to be with Annie, spoke volumes about his character, that he will be by her side no matter what their equation will be..
and he disappeared before others could spot him indicating, he will always be in the background doing his bit !

I so agree dear......Impact toh tha....Piyush Made his presence felt in that scene as ARJUNWink

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Good Night girls -  Munni,  Shivu,  Vij,  ZZZ and who ever else is on the thread.  My night/morning (3 am) is your day.  So have a blessed day.   I will sleep well today  (Tip, tip..........) with the smile of the unborn baby to bring reminders of hope for another day.

Good night Al, will talk tomorrow dear....

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Good Night Al........See you tomorrowSmile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

OMG I guess we had a lot to say today... already at 6 pages?

Hey Dhwani....Kaisi Ho???Smile

Go to top