Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Na Kaam Ayi Dua/Dawa,MaanEet Ka Angan Sona (Page 11)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Viji - You are talking about this?

Anamika Das No Anj - who says MC is triumph of bad over good? What is good? An 18 yr. old rape victim having her rapists child? That too when she is married to the brother of the rapist and where her rapist and her current husband are in the same house? Is that even realistic?

Muniza

Yes Babes.....Thanks Bas i wanted to read it.....and relate to it

Oye abhi Al ko bola, thanks nahin bolne ka aur khudh sanskar bhol rahi haiAngry....

Muniza

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Munni Di- beautiful take....extremely beautiful take i agree with each and everyone of u....

I feel that geet's real life battle has begun now....that baby that helped her fight for justice.....taught her to become strong and independent has fulfilled its purpose....

that was her phase to become stronger.......to become serious......independent to learn....

now her real life battle begins.......

now whatever she has learned from the time she left her home to now.....will have to put that to use.......

now will be her real battle.....how can u say that with the baby geet's wajood is gone.......how can u think that?? Her existence has begun.....

if the CV's want to....they still show GHSP as a social issue...and pass on a message....

they did again even today....that life is not all hunky dory.......that u have happiness in life but u had sadness too...

that each day ur life is a battle.....each day u have tests to take to move on in life......

Even now Geet can set an example for alllll WOMEN in the world.....to tell her experience....and how she learned to stand up....

Well Said Shivi........The Baby earlier defo was a reason of her very existence, but now for sure its not the only reason for her existence.....She has to live for MAAN, coz ultimately she is the candle that lights his life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

@ Viji - You are talking about this?

Anamika Das No Anj - who says MC is triumph of bad over good? What is good? An 18 yr. old rape victim having her rapists child? That too when she is married to the brother of the rapist and where her rapist and her current husband are in the same house? Is that even realistic?

Muniza

Yes Babes.....Thanks Bas i wanted to read it.....and relate to it

Oye abhi Al ko bola, thanks nahin bolne ka aur khudh sanskar bhol rahi haiAngry....

Muniza

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Haila yeh Maine Kya Kar Diya??? Embarrassed EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Oops Sorry Double PostSmile

Edited by rickks - 12 March 2011 at 3:27pm

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

guys, i just wanted to say im with all of u reg ur views abt MC.. Muni, shivi, nihu, jes, viji.. brilliant takes... Agreed with every point!!

We need to calm down.. I agree we were too..too attached to the baby... But certain things are meant to happen.. And MC infact has happened due to logical reasons.... Im definitelty sad.. tht ther will be no more baby talks...CryCryCry.. But as thy said " har andhere ke baad savera hota hain".. Hope to see a strong geet.. Maaneet supporting each other !!Smile

Thanks Sia.....Yes Every cloud has a silver liningSmile

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Ok i do not get why people are sayin that with the baby gone Geet's existence has gone. I read this a lot on the Main forum and it is driving me crazy.

Did Geet enter this world to just give birth to her baby? Was just giving birth to the baby her soul purpose in her life? Cause if that was the case then, even after birth of the baby her purpose in life would have been over right?

We all enter this world due to some purpose, which we ourselves do not know of. The main motive to get Geet getting stronger was of that baby. Yes, Geet fought for her baby, but even if she was not pregnant she would have fought to find the man that ruined her life.

Geet's main existence is not only for the baby, she too has her own existence.....it is because of her that baby existed; not the other way around. It kind of makes me go Dead when everyone keeps saying that her existence ends due to no baby.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 March 2011 at 1:58pm

SilentsoulInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Shocked
OMG viji....u and i just said the same thingShocked

we said that Geet's real life battle has begun now....now her real journey starts.....

the baby was there teach geet to fight.....to be independent to be strong.....and it has served its purpose....momma ko strong and independent bana kar chala gaya papa ke saath...in the hopes that soon he will return EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now the real story of Geet will begin.......and i am ready and smiling to see our geet....our maaneet shine together hand in handTongue

Loved the part underlined Babes...Too Good Clap Clap

Aur ek hi cheez Bolna toh ab hum sab idiots ki fitrat ban gayi haiWink

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Geet's another journey begins frm here.... wow thts an awesome  optimistic thought!!! way to go galzClap

I think thats our Trademark.....When everything else is wrong we find the right chord to make feel, think and talk GOOD AND POSITIVE......Patha nahi kahan se sab mein Optimism koot koot ke bhar aathi hai

Go to top