Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ok i do not get why people are sayin that with the baby gone Geet's existence has gone. I read this a lot on the Main forum and it is driving me crazy.

Did Geet enter this world to just give birth to her baby? Was just giving birth to the baby her soul purpose in her life? Cause if that was the case then, even after birth of the baby her purpose in life would have been over right?

We all enter this world due to some purpose, which we ourselves do not know of. The main motive to get Geet getting stronger was of that baby. Yes, Geet fought for her baby, but even if she was not pregnant she would have fought to find the man that ruined her life.

Geet's main existence is not only for the baby, she too has her own existence.....it is because of her that baby existed; not the other way around. It kind of makes me go 🀒 when everyone keeps saying that her existence ends due to no baby.

Halla Bol Shiv well said....😊
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Awww Viji! You're awesome!

Love you for the jhappis -- right back at ya!! πŸ€—

I am feeling much better now .. everyone's opinions and optimism has made me feel that yes indeed is the hardesh trial in Geet's life at the moment .. and no she's not parayi from everyone .. just her Baby. Because she had mentioned before to Maan that before her love for him is her love for her Baby. So in that context the Baby is paraya .. but yes all those around her who love her to no extent will help her heal!

Love you!

Z

Love you to Buddy........I know ki the Baby is gone.....But this is not the end of Life hai na......Maaneet ki jeevan mein phir se Kushiya aayegi, ek nanhi si jaan unke jeevan mein phir se kadam rakhegi....and
this time forever....

Patha nahi whenever i hear the title "GEET-HUI SAB SE PARAYI".....I feel the writers and directors will prove that Geet is Not actually parayi from anybody.....will tell u in detail some other day as i am too lazy to Type Now...and this is not the right time to tell what i intent to say😊

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Very well said Viji, that's why we are Idiotz na lolz, humara pata nahin chalta when we will get positive...Jub saari duniya ek taraf jaati hai, hum ek taraf jaatey hain.....

Muniza

Background Score-"We Are A Family"πŸ˜†

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Certainly Shivz... Geet's sole purpose in life is not only about her Baby .. it is much more than that. The Baby was her means of showing and attaining justice. The Baby helped her stand against everything that was going wrong in her life .. she always depended on it for support .. and that was before Maan came into her life. Now that the Baby is gone .. Maan is her strength and support. Her goal in life are to do with building the courage and strength to stand up against atrocities and wrongdoings and the harsh realities that she has to face.

Z

Z the Part underlined very trueπŸ‘
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

I for one could never connect with this baby, because of the insufficiencies of the existence of this baby, with only the touch of Geet's palm on her flat tummy as a reminder that a child lived and grew inside of her.  Yet when the final curtain fall happened, an empty space built up inside me, a subtle quietness took over me, a large picture of Maan's tear kissed eyes and Geets resilient look with tear full eyes, loomed extensively in the emptiness I felt.  The CVs have cleverly built up this tension in us, for even the most anti-baby fan has bowed their heads in sadness.  Such was the slow build up the drama of stifled enthusiasm, of compassion, of patient love, of frustration, of respect and finally of resoluteness.  It reminded me then that the visible sign of utter love is an undying smile.  And I long to see that smile again between Geet and Maan.

Exactly what they were aiming at and what the have eventually attained, i think i mentioned this yesterday ya the day before yesterday ki this entire baby talks Moments is a Build Up.......for the desired after effects

This concern for a fake baby proves the enriched value of the story that has gripped the hearts of the most die-hard fans.  The brilliant execution of the depth in the storyline even if the storyline has failed to achieve its focussed goal several times.  Everybody related to the baby because of the beauty of the moments with Geet.  So there goes the πŸ‘πŸ‘ to the CVs for creating that aura of life for that fake baby in many hearts.

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Certainly Viji .. I have always felt the same. Just because the title says she is Parayi .. doesn't mean the CVs will be showing her parayi at all costs in every turning point of her life. She was parayi for as long as she had left HP and had not had anyone to love and to hold. Even if the Baby is gone .. she is not parayi .. seeing the reactions and care that was there in every other character today just proves that this girl is not parayi at all.

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hellooooooooooo? Koi hai??

Or is it Bhoot Bangla Time already? πŸ˜†

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hey .. just a thought.

Considering Geet has just suffered the biggest loss of her life ... do you guys think they will bring back her family? I mean they have a right to know that this happened to their daughter/granddaughter/neice/sister, etcc... I mean they should call everyone from HP to KM so they know the condition Geet is in right?

I hope they show it .. as it is very logical.

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›Anybody around???

roseinbloom thumbnail
ME ME ME ME ME!!

Z