India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Fanficiton Craze! :S

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Heyy guys, I just came across some really awsome fanficitons on Arjuhi, and wanted to share them with youu all, they're called "Dadi's Revenge, and Honeymoon retake" I would totally reccomend everyone to read them, if they havn't. And also to the person who had made these fanfictions, I believe its Mina_T, this is my most sincere request to youu, please continue making them!! Please, please, please!! They were too good to resist, you did a fantabulous job.

And now, we are nearing the day, when Kitani will complete full 100 episodes! I pray, and pray Kitani goes on forever. Congraitulations, and a toast to all Arjuhians. I just got to know about Kitani a while back, but to those of you, who have been requesting for Karan, and Kritika to come back from the past year, I am so grateful to you, as I would have never have met my Arjun, and Arohi if it wasn't for you. :D

Lastly, I want to request all you fantasizing about Arjuhi at home, to come out in the open, and create some fanficitons with those amazing dreams we have each night about our Arjuhi < 3 And we can make some dreams come true in our own little stories, and some amazing tales can be added to the forum. The two fanficitons I read, inspired me, and I just cant wait to read some more, so please, if u are a writer, than make the thoughts come alive. And lets add some fanfictions to the forum, and if you have read any really good fanficitons on Arohi, then please comment and tell me about them, I'd love your feedback!

Its fanficiton time bby :D
Cheers to the coming 100 episodes!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyliesMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram--MissMinnie-Nelz..tanu111aprincess_star11roshaniD--priyal--zooni.blueaparna4karanikamIsHeZ.xlara3110

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
nice post..i totaly agree with wat u have said...!!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylies-MissMinnie-serialmaniaclara3110

Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
How stupid of me, I just realized that the fanficitons were already posted on the forum, as I searched them up on google. Sorry for the blooper guys.

Thanks mIsHeZ.x , I hope we make more!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyliesmIsHeZ.x

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Yes I agree the fan fics are absolutely great! I love reading through them all every week just as much as I love watching KMH2! My fav one so far is the one called 'beyond butterflies and rainbows- arjuhi married'- but all the rest are just as good! Keep it up guys!

I may start an ff in the near future myself but am just a little busy with study sometimes but am glad to know that others are writing ff's!

Nice post by the way!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorlara3110zooni.blue.vrshn.

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thanks for liking the fanfics
i love reading them and making them
i will defo make sum more after all that positive response to my first OS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoor

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Kudi_NextDoor thank you for the shout outEmbarrassed
I believe in passing on the good. I am a fic reader (started with anime) and I read great fanfics (deserving publication) and the best way to say thank you was to write something of my own that is worth pplz time. I have stayed up until 2am reading fics, so if my writing can keep someone up late, it makes me ecstaticThumbs Up
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

@ Mina_T, awwhh thanks so much for replying, im hooured. All I can say is it was beautiful, I even had dreams about it! Haha, Im sure everyones bugging youu about this, but do upload soon, amazingg writing, it made everything wonderful ; )

destinylies Groupbie
destinylies
destinylies

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

@Kudi_NextDoor thank you for the shout outEmbarrassed
I believe in passing on the good. I am a fic reader (started with anime) and I read great fanfics (deserving publication) and the best way to say thank you was to write something of my own that is worth pplz time. I have stayed up until 2am reading fics, so if my writing can keep someone up late, it makes me ecstaticThumbs Up

you are talking about 2 am??...i started reading your fanfic early in the morning at around 3am,when I just google Kitani mohabbat hai and found it on fanfiction.net  just when I was about to sleep and then i found them so interesting...I couldn't leave it and go to sleep...Then afetr finishing them,,I came to India forum searching for others...i found others but not as interesting...i left you comments on fanfiction.net to continue writing...its when my Mom saw the lights on in my room at 7...she came to see whats happening and found me awake reading something on my laptop...i went to sleep at around 8 in the morning...n this is the truth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index