Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Chat Club #11** (Page 51)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

oie i was suppose to say tht rubal! aiya! no one can compete u when it comes to chatting eh? !
Shwets so sweet of you yaar! same goes here as well! tum toh forum ki raunak ho! Hug

thanks a lot yar....Hug
and yes..no one can compete with rubal in chatting...Big smile

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

oie i was suppose to say tht rubal! aiya! no one can compete u when it comes to chatting eh? !


Is it compliment or Leg pulling???But I will chose compliment LOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal...havent gone to sleep???u always sleep this late??? take rest yar...u work a lot na..in I-F..LOL

Yar I Told U na......I slept in the evening....Now No Neeni Coming into my EyesLOL.....Ya its tough to work 24 7 in IFsLOL

thats a prb that even i have....if i sleep in the noon...i cant sleep well in the night....
so u r here...u can speed ur number of posts then...LOL
in this rate u will cross me in no time...Wink
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal...havent gone to sleep???u always sleep this late??? take rest yar...u work a lot na..in I-F..LOL

Yar I Told U na......I slept in the evening....Now No Neeni Coming into my EyesLOL.....Ya its tough to work 24 7 in IFsLOL

thats a prb that even i have....if i sleep in the noon...i cant sleep well in the night....
so u r here...u can speed ur number of posts then...LOL
in this rate u will cross me in no time...Wink

Ya Ya ............My aim is to cross 5000 posts in next 2 weeksLOL
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Joined: 18 April 2006
Posts: 7461

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
lol @ shwets he is gonna be coolbie pretty soon! rubal mayb i should let you use my acc for some time so i can cross my goldie title soon, been stuck with it for like ages as i m very inactive member LOL

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

lol @ shwets he is gonna be coolbie pretty soon! rubal mayb i should let you use my acc for some time so i can cross my goldie title soon, been stuck with it for like ages as i m very inactive member LOL


Chal dede Mujhe apni id and password...............I ill keep it in safe PlaceWink LOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@rubal...whatever it is...i have no ladder...

@keenu...he can become coolbie only if he writes updates...
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Joined: 18 April 2006
Posts: 7461

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@rubal thank you but i doubt tht LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SGP Chat Club #3 Note pg 49

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1148   Views: 26027

Angelic_A 1148 26027 13 September 2010 at 9:40am by Sinha18
SGP Chat Club #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1379   Views: 33595

Angelic_A 1379 33595 23 August 2010 at 10:52am by YusBee
TB-Ragz to be part of chat show on Imagine!

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 822

Armu4eva 0 822 07 July 2010 at 2:00pm by Armu4eva
SGP Chat Club:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Angelic_A   Replies: 1178   Views: 31703

Angelic_A 1178 31703 20 June 2010 at 1:27pm by Angelic_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index