**SGP Chat Club #11** - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
as usual...😆 hw was yr exam?
Ya it went well.............I think I did well.....I will be able to get thru this time😆
mm... just let me know when you get yr result too... i hope you knew that we lost in today's match..😡
Originally posted by crysind

mm... just let me know when you get yr result too... i hope you knew that we lost in today's match..😡

Yar I think it wil be out on Mon......Ya I know I watched the match last nite and till then India was Going Welll but I think after i Went to sleep they Lost the plot and match😡
we could hv done that...but no... we always do some stupidity at the end...last over the situation was 13 runs from 6 balls...and you know who bowled last? nehra... i was shocked seeing this decision and he is not a match winning bowler... 1st ball - 4 runs, 2nd ball - 6runs...hogaya kaam tamaam....😡 i still couldn't figure out why dhoni did so😡
Hanji.... aap to yahi honge ...... Khan jayenge......  Rubal got to ffind a GF for U.....  Hope she will stop U rom coming here... 
Originally posted by netri

Hanji.... aap to yahi honge ...... Khan jayenge......  Rubal got to ffind a GF for U.....  Hope she will stop U rom coming here... 

Yar i just came here.......I wasnt here one hour before😭.....u cn ask Febi
hey netri....idea acha hein...kam se kam ye mera dimakh tho nahi khayega na...😆
It's ok Rubi..... Just little leg pulling...
Originally posted by crysind

hey netri....idea acha hein...kam se kam ye mera dimakh tho nahi khayega na...😆

Febi watch ur PM😡.........its going to be bombarded now😆
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago