ArshForEver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys. I'm not active in this forum at all so you wouldn't know me. But I have seen some of tere piya's promos in star utsav and some of the the episode( child hood ones) on and off. I really love the promo and I don't understand and story with the way I watch. I want to watch the show from now on but as I said I don't understand what is happening. The other in one the episode anurag's father was calling tani his Bahu which I'm not y. Did they get married' if yes how come they don't know.

Well my request is from some of u lovely members to give me a very short summery of the story they main points. I did do some google search couldnt get anything.

Ur help will be appreciated.

Love and peace to all.Edited by ArshForEver - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xpakigirlx thumbnail

1 tannis father was suffering from a disease ...he wanted her daughters future secure....so he made her marry onurag n they were kids so they didnt knew what was happening

2 then onus father sent him ammerica
3 when he returned he loved sum 1 else but tanni stil loved her
4 then onus gf left her at wedding day
5 slowly onu started enjjoying tannis company
6 he loved er but couldnt recognise he feeling
7 onus baba told onu to leave the home cux he was standing for tanni
8onu lived with tanni in her home
9 he had good memories n tym with her their but at the same tym he was jealoused of subodh as he thought that tanni moved on in her lyf wid subdh
10 atlast he blasted on tanni
11 after that tanni left for bombay to bring bck onus gf...but she didnt came
12 when onu goes to subodh he tells him that she still loves u...n u also luv him but dun understnd..
13 onu goes mumbai n brings her bck ..n apologises he
14 he tries to prupose her ..n subodh warns him infront of tanni dat tel her orem gonna tell her...atlast he xpresess his feeling
15 then ritesh track....continues
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Please.......Post all questions in the Hepl Disc..!!!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7