Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

****Mistress of the GAME**** (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do u want to put an end to Kalavatii?!....................

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [71.43%]
1 [2.38%]
9 [21.43%]
2 [4.76%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I voted for Dutta.........but I think it wouldn't be bad to have Suds put an end to his Kala Sahib and vice versa LOL......why? Well, picture Suds and Kala in a fight! It should be great. I can see Suds pulling at her hair, and Kala clawing his eyes out.......her eyeliner and lipstick all over her face....Suds missing his front teeth with Kala's earrings stuffed down his throat! LOLROFL  How entertaining......

Edited by Rose_Petal - 12 March 2011 at 11:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11ivy_11-bharti-Princess_Priya1

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hey there,

i dont think D will kill kala........ but it will b interesting to c how he punishes her.......... he is not the kind of person to kill his own sister..... might b she has thought him as an outsider, but he has always been a good n loving brother...... so killing kala does not seem appropriate.............

two ppl hav every right to punish her, one being her mother n the other being her husband.... the story ahead seems interesting............

nice topic to discuss dear.........

tc
divya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Petalivy_11Princess_Priya1

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

I voted for Dutta.........but I think it wouldn't be bad to have Suds put an end to his Kala Sahib and vice versa LOL......why? Well, picture Suds and Kala in a fight! It should be great. I can see Suds pulling at her hair, and Kala clawing his eyes out.......her eyeliner and lipstick all over her face....Suds missing his front teeth with Kala's earrings stuffed down his throat! LOLROFL  How entertaining......

ROFLROFLROFLROFL. Can't imagine suds without his huge pearly whites. Had the maker of JAWS seen suds he must hv bcome a hollywood star by nowLOL

Edited by niki11 - 12 March 2011 at 11:10am

Rose_Petalivy_11Princess_Priya1

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

I want D to kill off kala as it was D who was hurt the most by kala's misdoings also this means MR wil get more screen spaceDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Agree with niki.

Kala has not only hurt Dutta but has also hurt those whom he loves... Naku, AS, Baji....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Princess_Priya1

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world and in this case it has to be AS.  To me Dutta ending Kala is just too predictable but it wld be great to watch AS doing the honour as well symbolic.
Kala can be everything Tai Saheb or Kala Bai but she not superior than her mother, so it will be a tragic but meaningful end. AS gave her life, so she will take it.
However I do see Kala ending up in an asylum instead of dead but her end will be by AS.

divya17-7Princess_Priya1

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I would like Kala to be finished off by AS. Not killed, but demolished of her power and machinations. Dutta will end her satta, that is enough for me, but the final blow must come from her mother, because she expects Dutta to come for her...but, she would not expect her own mother to admonish or even kill her possibly. That would be the ultimate end for such a magnificent character, magnificent only because of its protrayal.

divya17-7fuzzyfacePrincess_Priya1

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Dutta himself....Smile

niki11Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

I don't think Kala will be killed by Dutta. That is a impossibility, according to me. I don't know how he will punish her but i don't see him killing his sister, whatever be the reason. May be someone else may kill her (AS, Kishore or Baji but not dutta) or may be killed accidentally or she may sent out of PN. I will be shocked if they show Dutta killing Kala.

Yaa somehow even i feel dutta won't be the one to kill kala.....it would either be naku or may be aayi saahibSmile............whoever does it....I just want her to leave.....................LOL

Go to top