****Mistress of the GAME**** - Page 2

Poll

Who do u want to put an end to Kalavatii?!....................

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

I voted for Dutta.........but I think it wouldn't be bad to have Suds put an end to his Kala Sahib and vice versa πŸ˜†......why? Well, picture Suds and Kala in a fight! It should be great. I can see Suds pulling at her hair, and Kala clawing his eyes out.......her eyeliner and lipstick all over her face....Suds missing his front teeth with Kala's earrings stuffed down his throat! πŸ˜†πŸ€£  How entertaining......

ROFLROFLROFLROFL. Can't imagine suds without his huge pearly whites. Had the maker of JAWS seen suds he must hv bcome a hollywood star by nowπŸ˜†
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki11

I want D to kill off kala as it was D who was hurt the most by kala's misdoings also this means MR wil get more screen space😍😳

Agree with niki.

Kala has not only hurt Dutta but has also hurt those whom he loves... Naku, AS, Baji....
fuzzyface thumbnail
The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world and in this case it has to be AS.  To me Dutta ending Kala is just too predictable but it wld be great to watch AS doing the honour as well symbolic.
Kala can be everything Tai Saheb or Kala Bai but she not superior than her mother, so it will be a tragic but meaningful end. AS gave her life, so she will take it.
However I do see Kala ending up in an asylum instead of dead but her end will be by AS.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like Kala to be finished off by AS. Not killed, but demolished of her power and machinations. Dutta will end her satta, that is enough for me, but the final blow must come from her mother, because she expects Dutta to come for her...but, she would not expect her own mother to admonish or even kill her possibly. That would be the ultimate end for such a magnificent character, magnificent only because of its protrayal.
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

I don't think Kala will be killed by Dutta. That is a impossibility, according to me. I don't know how he will punish her but i don't see him killing his sister, whatever be the reason. May be someone else may kill her (AS, Kishore or Baji but not dutta) or may be killed accidentally or she may sent out of PN. I will be shocked if they show Dutta killing Kala.

Yaa somehow even i feel dutta won't be the one to kill kala.....it would either be naku or may be aayi saahib😊............whoever does it....I just want her to leave.....................πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

I voted for Dutta.........but I think it wouldn't be bad to have Suds put an end to his Kala Sahib and vice versa πŸ˜†......why? Well, picture Suds and Kala in a fight! It should be great. I can see Suds pulling at her hair, and Kala clawing his eyes out.......her eyeliner and lipstick all over her face....Suds missing his front teeth with Kala's earrings stuffed down his throat! πŸ˜†πŸ€£  How entertaining......

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Awsomeeeee reply...................somehow i was thinking u would be my dear friend to choose suds...................🀣U know even i was thinking kii suds galtii se apni pyari taayi saahib ko hii udaa dey goli se toh mazaa aa jaayega..........................πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: niki11

I want D to kill off kala as it was D who was hurt the most by kala's misdoings also this means MR wil get more screen space😍😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Well said...................Dutta and naku will get all the screen space and we will get to see Mishal............Mishal and only Mishal Brilliant........................πŸ˜‰
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

I voted for Dutta.........but I think it wouldn't be bad to have Suds put an end to his Kala Sahib and vice versa πŸ˜†......why? Well, picture Suds and Kala in a fight! It should be great. I can see Suds pulling at her hair, and Kala clawing his eyes out.......her eyeliner and lipstick all over her face....Suds missing his front teeth with Kala's earrings stuffed down his throat! πŸ˜†πŸ€£ How entertaining......
What imagination!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†

I feel dutta should not dirty his hands, he should put her to shame by offerg her the power nd the wealth nd opt to leave PN along with the entire family at which she would be so insulted [hope she feels any shame] that she kills herself. This is an apt ending to kala. I have voted for AS as i cannot comprehend anyone else kill kala unless someone shoots her accidentally preferably Suds.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dutta dutta
my dutta STRONGEST
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dutta will end all this but i think he won't kill kala and suds as one is his sister and other sister's husband ,will  just punish them