Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

****Mistress of the GAME****

Poll Question: Who do u want to put an end to Kalavatii?!....................

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [71.43%]
1 [2.38%]
9 [21.43%]
2 [4.76%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi everyone...............well yeh weekend toh kaafi boring hotey hain we all know.........waqt toh kattta hii nahiin..................And upar se poorey week mein itney non tasha scenes ho...like the one that just passed away.......there r only few moments to really cherish..............TongueEmbarrassedSmileWink

Anyways.................the tension is builiding up in the show and the drama is reaching its peak too.................Confused

With kala knowing about dutta's whereabouts............all thanks to that SILLY SEEMA!................I really hate kii meraa naam S se hai grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Angry.............ayways...............Dumb woman.......HOW SHE WAS SOBBING mujhey meraa dutta chahiye................I was like...............TUMHEY TUMHARI SAZAA ZAROOR MILEGII HUM SAB ltlians se!....................LOLAngry

And also with another unthankful woman.............the lady who told dutta kii he won't be able to fight without eyes...............Naku might evntually set out to find the flower to get back dutta's eyes as he is out to fight with raanga...............EmbarrassedBig smileTongueSmile

I think soon it might be time to end kala's reign...............reigh kya..........khoota gundaa raaj banaa rakhaa hai iss lady ne!................Whom do u think should put an end to this raavan in ltl?!..................ClapClapClapClapClapClap

I hope u all enjoy this weeknd poll and send in ur comments and votes too.....................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7niki11__priyanka__Rose_Petalivy_11ushankitvc-Azy-

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I want D to kill off kala as it was D who was hurt the most by kala's misdoings also this means MR wil get more screen spaceDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by niki11 - 12 March 2011 at 7:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11Princess_Priya1

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I don't think Kala will be killed by Dutta. That is a impossibility, according to me. I don't know how he will punish her but i don't see him killing his sister, whatever be the reason. May be someone else may kill her (AS, Kishore or Baji but not dutta) or may be killed accidentally or she may sent out of PN. I will be shocked if they show Dutta killing Kala.

Edited by LTLFan - 12 March 2011 at 7:41am

Princess_Priya1Hamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hey nice post 

i voted 4 D to kil da witch but i wouldnt mind if AS kills her...at least then D wont feel guilty for killin her or dat he once again was the reason for what AS went through   

ps.can u plz update u ffs..reli missin dem  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Dutta, ofcourse...... kala did the max wrongs to Dutta and now his people too are suffering bcoz of his pain that Kala gav him..... the pain Dutta is suffering is also too much......... Kala not only broke his heart but also broke his trust........

Princess_Priya1

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

No one, I like Kala. I think she might kill herself than accept defeat..........

Edited by rayjst - 12 March 2011 at 8:55am

Princess_Priya1

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hey where is every1 sab vote karke patli gali se nikal rahe hain atleast apna vote ka wajah to bataoConfused

Princess_Priya1Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
nooooo  knowing Dutta, he is  rightfully contemplating on punishing Kala for her never ending atrocities...... but this is what he has to overcome..... can he really kill the daughter of the woman who reared him up......... this one he needs to think through.... this issue to me is the hardest decision which awaits him to date........
Also I would not want him to have familial blood on his hands..... lets hope he has Divine wisdom and acts upon forgiveness ,where he will rise not only in other's eyes but above all in his own.....
I think perhaps may be by Divine intervention it will be Kala's mother who will give her daughter her end...... I recall a broken Aye saying would have better if you were not born Kala......

Princess_Priya1

Go to top