**On the Sets Of Ltl** Mishal Mahi Masti..........

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello jii🤗……………Weekend aaya………….aur saath hum haazir to help u all pass ur time and miss mishal and dutta least possible!..............

Well at last I am done with my exams and college too!.............EXAMS KHATAM YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…………..Missed u all loads………….Soooooooooooo glad kii college khatam ho gayaa!............🥳

Abb sirf…Main aur meri tanhaai mein…………welll………………Aap sab ltlians and ofcourse dutta saab!..............lol…………..Aaj badaa shayraana mood hai…………..Ok here's another on the sets Masti of mishal and mahi………….Hope u all like it too!....................😳

It's a scene on the sets of ltl  ……….. the shot for the scene where naku wakes up dutta and tell him that its mrng and they should leave is done………..😊

The preparations for the song sequence yeh tera ghar ye mera ghar, ……….are almost over and the director says a cut after mishal and mahi r done with the scene,………

Instantly mishal walks out of the old house set and goes onto sit on the stairs which led to the house while mahi,…………. stands wondering what happened to him as the make up man gave her face a few touches for the next shot,……….

After mahi is done with the touchups she walks out to find mishal asking the spot boy to get some water for him,……….

Mahi reaches to where mishal was and finds him having water and as she asks him---mishal tu theek toh hai,………

Mishal turns around smiling and says—hmm,……. ek dum theek……..😊

He sneezes and mahi notices his were a little red and teary too, seeing which she asks—kya hua mishal u certainly don't look fine………..

Mishal sneezes again and says---haan wohh dhool mitti aur kal raat waley scene mein aag ke dhuein kiwjah se,…….. bas, ……..actually I am a little allergic to these stuffs ……….😕

Mishal sneezes again as mahi says---- kal jab aag nahin jal rahi thi , toh dhuein mein ghus ghus kar unki madad kyun kar rahey the, ……….tu bhi na mishal, batataa toh hemal sir ko keh kar iss jagah ko ek dum khandar na dikhatey……….

Mishal smiles and replies------ [Sneezes again]  itni chillam chilli kya karma, ……….sab ek dum achchey se ho gaya, ……..bas kaafi hai……….

Mahi smiles and remains silent recalling how last time when they had gone to shoot for the jungle scenes, and tasha had to be shown sitting by the fire, for the first time he came late to the sets that night,………

Mishal had done the scene in one take and left the shoot early……..

Mahi had wondered then what was the reason,…….. now she knew it……..

She asks him------kuch laaon………😊

Mishal replies weakly----na yar I am fine [he sneezes again and says laughing and correcting himself] I will be fine…………

Later that evening u see mishal has changed into the blue kurta and mahi in the red saree………since it was still a little time to get dark outside the technical staff was busy adjusting the lightinings by closing the windows and putting some curtains……

Mshal and mahi sit chatting with the new coulple in tasha's life and after they r done shooting the scene they leave……..

Mayank comes to explain to mishal and mahi about the next scene where naku applies jadibuti on dutta's eyes and how dutta will attend to naku's feet……….😊

Mahi giggles-----abb aayega oonth……..[she says correcting herself] nahinab aaya sher pahaad ke neechey……….😆

Mishal replies [sneezing just once as he was better then] -------zyada channey ke jhaad par matt chadh……..warna tere sundar se paeron ka naksha badal doonga…….

All three laugh as  yash calls out that they were ready to take the shot……….

After they r done with first half of the scene and preparations r done for the next half………mishal sits back on cot ……..leaning his head and back against the wall……..😳😳😳😳😳😳

Seeing mishAl in relaxing mode…….taking of her chappals……..crossing her legs she sits next to him and says with a naughty expression------mishal……rasgulla khayega……😆

Mishal opens his eyes instantly saying------haan yaar bahot bhook lagii hai……..😆

Mahi who knew how fond mishal was of rasgullas says gigglig-----jungle ke beechon beech…….saab ke liye rasgulley aayisahib layeingi……..yaa phir aapki  PYARI  AUR SARFIRI KALA TAAYI……..😆😉

Mishal leans back again closing his eyes tired by the shoot and sneezing all day saying------ha ha ha………bad joke…….not amused at all…………😆

Mahi replies-----thoda intezar ka mazaa leejiye dutta sahib…….yash ne bheja hai spot dada ko khana laaney humarey liye…….. aur dutta naku ke romantic dinner ke liye bhi………

Mishal nods hishead saying-----hmm…….achcha hai…….jab tunney wohh hara hara lagaya aakhon par aisa lagg raha hoga na………ek dum bhoot jaisa………😛😳

Mahi giggles------na re …….kalavatii style makeup lagg raha tha……….

Mishal chuckles…………

Mahi  says getting a little serious------mishal agar main jhalak haar gayi toh……

Mahi's voice trails off as mishal sits up straight openng his eyes------arre……aiset kaise haar jayegi……main humesha tere liye vote karta hoon…….iss baar bhi kiya hai……..dont worry u shall win yaar……aur haar bhi gayi toh kya hua……..THERE'S ALWAYS A NEXT TIME……..[mishal moves forward a little and puts a hand around her shoulder smiling assuringly]………😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Mahi looks up at him surprised asking------tu bhi vote karta hai mere liye…….

Mishal replies----ofcourse…….madhuri jii ke cotey packet aur  DUTTA SHREERAM PATIL KI NAKUSHA KO JITAANA JO HAI………👏👏👏👏👏👏

Mishal is all smiles and grateful to mishal…….for how he always managed to  cheer her up whenever she felt low……….

Mahi says softly---Lekin Mishal……..aggar main nakusha kaa role nahiin kar rahii hotii toh shhayad…………shaayad main top four tak bhi nahiin pahonchtii……

Mishal gets up and facing mahi says on---Hmm wohh toh hai……..KYUNKII TAB SHAAYAD HUM DONON NAA MILEY HOTEY…….Aur phir main tere liye vote karnaa toh durr……..Main jhalak dekhta bhi nahiin…………….😳😃😛😊

Mishal chuckles and mahi smiles…………….tears well up in her eyes as she puts her hand on Mishal's and says softly----Ek dum sahii bola………..Tujh Jaisa Nalayak dost naa milta muhey!..........

Tears roll down her cheeks and mishal says---yeh kya?..............main tera mood theek karney kii koshish kar raha hoon aur tu roney lagii?!................

Mahi remains silent as mishal says going down on his knees to sit in front of mahi----Aye naku…………Chup ho jaa…………Warna Patil niwas ley jaaonga……….AUR WAHAAN wohh aadamkhor kala…………..tera aur mera………….hum donon ka shikaar kar dalegii!...........

Mahi giggles wiping away her tears……………and Mishal was glad he could cheer up his sweet friend…………….😛

Mayank walks in calling for the shot and as the two get ready mahi warns mishal----Sunn………..Mainney kal hii Padicure karaya hai……………Dare u spoil my feet…………….

Mishal gives a teasing and naughty smile to mahi and winking he says walking away to get ready for the shot-----U made a mistake by telling me this!..............😆😉😆😉

Hope u all enjoyed!..................

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi Mishalleosheeba...kya tum sach mein set per hoti ho ya it is your imagination,😛
anyways  ,,truly i enjoyed //😛... agar imagination ahi toh kamal ka hai ,, aur sach toh ,,bahut acha laga ...😛  maja aya re..

raj
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww amazing sheeba...loved it...
Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

awww amazing sheeba...loved it...

😳I am soooo glad u liked it dear............Next one will be the one where dutta does sword practice...........Hope u enjoy it too..................😊
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

aww how cute, Sheeba!

😛I am soooo glad u liked it dear............Next one will be the one where dutta does sword practice...........Hope u enjoy it too..................😊
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

😳I am soooo glad u liked it dear............Next one will be the one where dutta does sword practice...........Hope u enjoy it too..................😊

sure sure me waiting fo it...😃
Originally posted by: prncz

hi Mishalleosheeba...kya tum sach mein set per hoti ho ya it is your imagination,😛

anyways  ,,truly i enjoyed //😛... agar imagination ahi toh kamal ka hai ,, aur sach toh ,,bahut acha laga ...😛  maja aya re..

raj

😆Noooooooooooooooo aisi meri kismet kahaan.............anyways glad u enjoyed..............Its just a my imagination.....................😊
Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

sure sure me waiting fo it...😃

😊Hope u enjoy sweetheart Mishal showing his caring ways............Ok zyada nahiin bataaongii Read when i update........................😆
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

It is too good...amazing.....Mishal to waise hi masti kartha our tum toda masala bhi daalthi hoo...badiya hai...madam.😊
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear thanks

good to read that they are very good friends and take care of each other lovely