Abhay (Old) vs Abhay (New)

Posted: 13 years ago
:::So this is all about comparing old Abhay with the new Abhay:::

:::The old Abhay had spunk and Fire in his eyes. Didn't take nonsense from nobody. He had girls falling at his feet. He was cool and happening. Then he met Piya. A firefly who'd promised to light up his dark world but instead she's turned his world upside down. The old Abhay is lost at sea and is replaced by a hollow man. Lost at sea with the arrival of his brother has lost all his good qualities replaced with helplessness and an undecisive man. He no longer carries out his threats. He is afraid of his big brother who may be stronger than him but i doubt the old Abhay even cared much about who was the alpha male. The old Abhay would have put up a fight. Ok Piya is the New Abhay's weakness but he knows well enough to know Sid won't stop at threats he's going to fight dirty so New Abhay should quit messing and start fighting..:::

:::We want the old Abhay back. He was much more fun and had a lot more guts. Not afraid of anyone. We loved the rebel in him. We all love a bad boy bring him out od the darkness and let him fight. We wanna see some fist action:::

good post dear!
Me too wanna see the old Abhay back in action.
@Monica we really need the assertiveness back into ABHAY.
You just said what everyone wants . 
same here i also want my old abhay back
I think they r spoling Abhay''s character rather than making him more stronger n vibrant...be protective..but dont act obsessively..
Why do you want old Abhay back...who was none other than Piya's body guard...This new Abhay is good...trying to save her but hurt her too...The security guard is doing Abhay's job na...he is a best guard for Piya..yaad rakhna...duniya mein logon ne dil apane phir thame, aaya hoon lekar main phir kitne hangaame..............mujhe pehchaano main hoon don....
Nice post Ayesha..Agreed..ABHAY is new in many ways & yes you guessed it right BECAUSE OF PIYA..and I must say he is still not bothered who thinks what about him..only thing is that..he never does the first attack..he always answers & avoids any problems..and that is what he is doing ..HE IS WAITING for SId's action & ready for reaction..and also trying his best to keep PIYA away from this..because he is actually  feeling he is the main reason for PIYA to be in trouble and so wants to avoid her & keep her away from Trouble..!! But his attitude is still there and the best example would be yesterday s scene when police came to arrest..HE WAS SO COOL..though he must have known that it is Sid's plan..!!He is so confident & just not bothered..!!
you guys r right, but sid is blackmailing him, ..so kinda dosnt have a choice, unless he has a serious plan up sleeves.
So True,

I think The Raichand Trio should use there brains & get out Abhay from this Arrest & Murder

Our Abhay should back as used to be smart & attractive,,,, instead of going behind Piya he can ask college Principal to cancel the Internship Program as Studies are affected