India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

TIT FOR TAT (Page 2)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=varun.tap]Large post but your meaning is all around only one thing that any body doing wrong then raped her na....
this is Tit for Tat kyue

this is not a tit for tat this a sign of impotent
one girl is fully helpless or lachar or full of durnk
aur koi iska faida utha ke rape kar de wo galat hai i am never justified this
and tappu does't raped veer he ownself go thourgh
to tappu.... and the condition is more different in between women or man.........
.[/QUOTE] hello he was only coming to his room  not to taps ok  can you tell me how is it possible for a man to consumate with that person  whom he never wanted to touch.Confusedand veer was also laachar at that time he was lying like a dead man..lingering while coming to his room..dont you know  when a person is drunk he also faints but according to your view  mr veer was busy whole night Dead .... as for veer's feelings for taps at that time .  can you tell me why veer didnt hug her back when they were alone when sid came to blackmail her when they were  at their dehli homeConfused.. tell me.. he only remained there as  he was and then gently pushed her  back..they were alone..and he had accepted her as his wife so whats the big  deal to hug her backConfused..nobody was there.Confused this man will consumate with tapasya  who is not wiling to hug her back ...and laachar auratConfused ....and tapasyaConfused are you kidding if she was actually raped by rathod then the type of aggressive woman she is.. rathod would be in jailConfused but now i think she herself would be involved in it as well.Wink. i am giving favor to her by using the  word rapeLOL ..
i can understand some members  like tapasya but she has done mistakes not mistakes but crimes and for that she deserves punishment..severe punishment AngryAngry..i will be very happy if she commits suicide in the end tit for tat..she made vansh to commit suicide now she  will do. that .LOLLOL  and by the way veer drank because he was broken not for ayashi..but why did taps drink and that too with strangersConfused
and if you haven't understood what i meant by tit for tat ...i want tapasya to feel veer's pain ..she took advantage of his drunken state and now blackmailing him by again and again reminding him hamara bachaAngry..now she is in the same situation where rathod took advantage of her will remind her.. so tit for tat LOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 12 March 2011 at 9:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijidreamz12mahmansmadivy609tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Rathod definitely took advantage of the situation but Tapasya also gave inWink. I think they will show TRAP marriage bcoz Gaurav Chopra said his character will be finally justified

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijihasini79dreamz12jdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Rathod definitely took advantage of the situation but Tapasya also gave inWink. I think they will show TRAP marriage bcoz Gaurav Chopra said his character will be finally justified
whatever i want tapasya out of veecha life.. i cannot take it anymoreD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I don't support rape for rape, but in this situation it was absolutely not rape. I just want tht this child sd not be Veer and tht devil go out of Veecha life and punished for her crimes and thn live happy where ever want. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijidreamz12intruderfasttiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I don't support rape for rape, but in this situation it was absolutely not rape. I just want tht this child sd not be Veer and tht devil go out of Veecha life and punished for her crimes and thn live happy where ever want. LOL LOL
i too never ever will  support rape.. i will have no problem if taps is married to rathod ..i support two things either she marries rathod or commits suicideWinki want her to  recieve tit for tat for every situation she has put others into ..first she Deadwith veerAngryAngry..and now blackmailing him again and again by reminding him humara bacha now rathod will remind her whose bacha is thisBig smileBig smile

Edited by jdfan - 12 March 2011 at 8:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

i too never ever will support rape.. i will have no problem if taps is married to rathod ..i support two things either she marries rathod or commits suicideWinki want her to recieve tit for tat for every situation she has put others into ..first she Deadwith veerAngryAngry..and now blackmailing him again and again by reminding him humara bacha now rathod will remind you whose bacha is thisBig smileBig smile

I will love if anybody will do emotional blackmailing as she use to do with other. She sd test her own medicine. LOL LOL

jdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jdfan

i too never ever will support rape.. i will have no problem if taps is married to rathod ..i support two things either she marries rathod or commits suicideWinki want her to recieve tit for tat for every situation she has put others into ..first she Deadwith veerAngryAngry..and now blackmailing him again and again by reminding him humara bacha now rathod will remind you whose bacha is thisBig smileBig smile

I will love if anybody will do emotional blackmailing as she use to do with other. She sd test her own medicine. LOL LOL
me too..TIT FOR TATLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 12 March 2011 at 8:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Good post jdfan...all this while taps had solid reasons to be back in Veer's life.....hopefully this time no more such situations will be available for her to be back...and just to give this character more screen time...cvs has ruined all the other characters....well...I never cared for other characters as they all are quite dumb.....had hopes only on Veer...lets hope they bring back some sanity to Veer's role.

jdfantiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index