Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

</div>
<div>
varun tum kaise bhi karke tappu se shaadi kar lo yaar...mujhse dekhi nahin jaati tumhara love uske vaaste....😛itnaaa love.....uski ek dukh se tumhe kitna dukh hota hain...wo jo bhi karen tumhe cute lagta hain 😛....you are crazily in love with tappu maharani 😛😛

wo kuch bhi kare mughe cute nahi lagta hai wo ichcha ke saath kuch karti hai to mughe bhi bahut gussa aata hai mai bhi use galat hi tahraata hoon
but i taking about rape ye post ki devi kahti hai ki galti kare koi to uska rape kar do this is tit for tat....
tumhe bhi nahi lagta hooga ki tapasya ke saath jo hua wo theek tha infact tum bhi yehi bologi bahut he gala tha.......
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey varun bhai kaise ho majama😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hey varun bhai kaise ho majama😊

ekdam maja ma tum kaise ho kal Indiya ko harwai diyo lol
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

ekdam maja ma tum kaise ho kal Indiya ko harwai diyo lol

yaar saara mood kharab ho gaya , ashinsh nehra ko last over kyun diya
jeeta hua match haar gaye 😡
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yaar saara mood kharab ho gaya , ashinsh nehra ko last over kyun diya
jeeta hua match haar gaye 😡

Sahi baat yaar pura mood spoil kar diya zaheer ko dena chaheye tha
par jis tarah all out hue the world cup se jota maar ke bhaga dena chaye apni he jameen par aise haar rahe hai.....
intruderfast thumbnail

Sahi baat yaar pura mood spoil kar diya zaheer ko dena chaheye tha
par jis tarah all out hue the world cup se jota maar ke bhaga dena chaye apni he jameen par aise haar rahe hai.....

SACHIN KE OUT HOTE HI SAARI TEAM PAAGAL HO JAATI HAIN , POORE 50 OVERS BHI NAHIN KHELLE, LAG RAHA THA 350 BANAYENGE😡
varun.tap thumbnail
Yaar 1 innings ke samay mera exam tha par baad me maine suna baap re baap iss trah all out hue the sachin sehwaag na khele hote to wo bhi na banta
india ka pahele 10 over me shayad 100 run bana tha.
phele to filding aur bowling he bakwaas thi ab baki ki to batting bhi sadeli hone lagi hai
jdfan thumbnail

@Jdfan
Tumhara post ka subject he galat hai tit for tat tum tit for tat ka matlab he nahi jante tapasya ne jo kiya veer ne dusree shadi kar ke hamesha ke liye khud se alag kar ke saja de de baat braaber ye rathod ke saath kya kiya tha ki wo tit for tat kare
this is a big sign of namardi sale agar rape he karna tha to hosh me kar ke dikhata tab tere sari mardangi gush jati koi ladki lachchar hai apni hawas mitane ke liye uss lachari ka faida utaya ye tumko sahi lagta hai janti ho tum aisa kyue bool rahi ho kyueki tum tapasya se hate karti ho essiliye keh rahi ho ki tapasya ke saath jo hua theek hua this is tit for tat!

wo bhi insaan hai apne pyaar ka bachcha wo bhi paida karna chati thi ichcha ne veer se tapasya ki shadi karwaye phir khud bhi kar ke sab khatam kar diya kam se kam jisse usne pyaar kiya jisse shadi ki ek baccha to deserve karti hai.
aur rahi baar rape rape ki to tumne mera last line nahi pada aadmi aur aurat me fark hota hai
aur why you talking about history of this serial any connection of this present track of rape.
RATHOD NE GALAT KIYA SORRY TUMHARA POST MAI JARA BHI JASTIFIED NAHI KARONGA THIS TIME TAPASYA RIGHT PAR AS TAPASYA CHARACTOR SHE SCARED OF HER EXPOSSURE ISSILIYE WO BAAT KO DABANE KI KHOSHISH KAREGI PAR ISSSE USKE SAATH JO HUA WO SAHI NAHI SABIT HO GAYEGA.
SAMGHI---------------

i think you are extremely extremely confused😕 ..or doing it intentionally.😕...in blind love with tapasya you cannot justify her acts 😕.....and please dont try to teach me english ..i know what tit for tat  mean . ok...
and why i hate tapasya ..any person will hate her except for some who are diehard fans of rashmi desai😕....
and tapasya loves veer.??.....if she loves him so much why dont she leave him alone😕..she know very well that he only loves ichcha.......in love you make sacrifices for the one you love the most......ichcha at first loved tapasya more than veer ......when she saw her crying and trying to commit suicide .. she sacrificed veer for her.....but with the  passage of time she(ichcha) realized who love her the most.....veer truly loved her..she realized she had destroyed his life by making him marry tapasya.......so in the end she married him .. whats wrong in that😕..she loves him too....so what if she did something to make him happy.😕.when you love someone you take care of that person..think about the possible ways to him/her happy and to keep him /her happy through out ..and veers  happiness lies with ichcha..so.. and ichcha has realized that tapasya never loved veer she only wanted to snatch her happiness..and can you tell me what kind of love  is tapasya 's for veer😕 that only arised after seeing diamond braclet, jewellery ..expensive dates😕..huh..??if she really loved him why did she never gave him time to establish his relationship with her after vancha marriage😕 .. why blackmail him..and where was that love when veer was about to marry kinjal😕...why that love always arises whenever ichcha is close to him😕..huh? .. i tell you because she is jealous of ichcha😡..still she is doing the same..whenever veer comes close to her she goes off to show off infront of ichcha.. clearly shows her jealousy with ichcha..and pyar ki nishani..oh ho..was she drunk that night too when she 🤢with veer ..didnt she realized how  will he  feel next day😡...wow what a true love👏and a mahan aurat👏
for your kind info i never said what rathod did with tapasya was right....read my post again..i said tit for tat in this context that what tapasya did with veer same thing happened to her..and how she is blackmailing him now she will be blackmailed ..and by the way may be rathod is  also in love tapasya..why would he blackmail her then???..he doesnt need money...what she had done to him..he already  had taken his revenge😕..may be its his attempt to get her😕..and to tell you that  yes rape results are different in both male and female cases..because females suffer more than males..but  there is no gender difference in regard with drinking if tapasya fainted after she was drunk then veer also fainted😕..but  if mr  veer can  consumate with her all night ..(according to your brilliant view)then tapsaya is  also invoved with rathod😕... so it 's not rape..
and if you still dont agree with me no problem🥱..because i can understand your love for her 🥱but think about yourself..you like tapasya..you will always justify her , will always care about her no matter what ..always think about her happiness so what can you say about tapasya's love for veer....what she did for him..???😕
and by the way destiny always pay one back what one  do with others..and yes i  have said what happened to her is right but  in this context  that..she took advantage of veer to make him hers ...not considering his feelings. rathod took advantage of her to make her his....and he will do it...because rathod is a person much like tapasya ...in regard of making the things he like the most  only his...this is  what tit for tat ..i mean......ok ...
Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

so.........rathod is the papa.😃.🥳great..😃..so taps  is getting  tit for tat.😃..i mean she took advantage of poor veer's drunken state 😭 and fulfilled her inner lust😡disgusting woman ...😡🤢now someone has taken advantage of her...and you know  what although i am against rape😡..i really feel sorry for those who go through this terrible thing😭😭 even in fictional  stories😭 but for tapasya i dont feel sorry..because i dont consider her  a woman😡 ..she is a shame on the name of womanhood🤢😡she deserves every possible  severe punishment 😡..which woman in the world  will be this disgusting,, who marry someone through cheat😡..and take advantage of broken heavily druken man to fulfill her inner lust😡no words for her🤢🤢..but i am glad😃  cvs have  finally used a little bit of their brain cells and proved my pov correct 😃(i know it will be  of other's as well😃) that it is not possible for a drunken man to consumate with someone whom he hates so much...because when someone is drunk his inner lust, desires surrounds him..and veer always hated taps and if he thought her as ichcha then again it is not possible because veer is a  person pure at heart..so  no way....for tapasya it is quite possibe when she was drunk she thought rathod as veer ..because we all know how cheap she is😡...but anyways i am very happy that tapasya is getting tit for tat.😃.but one thing is really ruining my happiness..is cvs blind love for tapasya..i mean we know tapsaya will be kicked out after she is  being exposed😃 ..but we cannot ignore the fact whenever she is punished.... in the end ...she also gets benefit..if its tit for tit for her..then it is also tit for tat for others as well..remember veer threw water over her she got her revenge..veer divorced her she made him beg infront her to come back😡..she was kicked out of the house by jogi and then jogi himself brought her back..and she took full advantage of the situation through her usual bakwaas.😡.veer didnt bother to touch her hand in puja but later cvs made him feed her...and so on..i hope this time cvs are not planning this that first  they will please the viewers by this drama that tapasaya  is being kicked out..and then exposing that she was  being raped to both veer and ichcha 😡..and they bring her back we know how mahan atmas they are😡...but i wish cvs put an end to her character..its only being dragged without any logic and ruining other characters as well..they can proceed  the story with two new characters staya and sanchi..they are villians as well.. so no need of tapasya..anymore😆 whether finish her character by showing that she has a nervous breakdown and commit  suicide (another tit for tat ..with reference to vansh👏.)or get her married to rathod and  bring out a new track for her but definetly out of veecha life

NOTE;-- for those who dont understand. what i mean by tit for tat ...i want tapasya to feel veer's pain ..she took advantage of his drunken state and now blackmailing him by again and again reminding him hamara bacha😡..now she is in the same situation where rathod took advantage of her and will remind her.. so tit for tat 😆😆 i am not supporting rape ... i only want tapasya to suffer the same way she has  made others to suffer😳

sorry for long post just sharing my pov😛😆

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
varun.tap thumbnail
Itna bada post likh ke tum darana chati ho kya
No ok tumhare hisaab se tit for tat ka matlab koi rape kare to uska badla kisi aur se rape karwa ke nikaallo na!
aur jaise ladka ladki me koi farak he nahi hota ek baat tumhe bata do kisi ladki ke liye ye bahut muskil hai ki nashe me ya behoshi ke halaat me wo kisi ladka{guy} ka rape kar de par kisi man ke liye ye bahut asaan hai aur rahi baat veer tappu ki to tapasya ne koi rape nahi kiya uss din veer khud he aya tha aur bool bhi raha tha tum mera saath dogi tum mughse pyaar karti hoon na uss din ek ek baat dono ke consumation ke liye perfect thi usko app log rape kahete hai tab to mai khuch nahi bol sakta
par.
Tumhare rahul ne he bola tha ki koi ladki agar nashe me ho to man badi asaani se rape kar sakta hai par women khabhi nahi kar sakti.

ab please mat bolna ye to bahut asaan hota hai!