India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

TIT FOR TAT

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

so.........rathod is the papa.Big smile.DancingPartygreat..Big smile..so taps  is getting  tit for tat.Big smile..i mean she took advantage of poor veer's drunken state Cry and fulfilled her inner lustAngrydisgusting woman ...AngryDeadnow someone has taken advantage of her...and you know  what although i am against rapeAngry..i really feel sorry for those who go through this terrible thingOuchCryCry even in fictional  storiesOuchCry but for tapasya i dont feel sorry..because i dont consider her  a womanAngry ..she is a shame on the name of womanhoodDeadAngryshe deserves every possible  severe punishment Angry..which woman in the world  will be this disgusting,, who marry someone through cheatAngry..and take advantage of broken heavily druken man to fulfill her inner lustAngryno words for herDeadDead..but i am gladBig smile  cvs have  finally used a little bit of their braincells and proved my pov correct Big smileDancing(i know it will be  of other's as wellBig smile) that it is not possible for a drunken man to consumate with someone whom he hates so much...because when someone is drunk his inner lust, desires surrounds him..and veer always hated taps and if he thought her as ichcha then again it is not possible because veer is a  person pure at  heart..so  no way....for tapasya it is quite possibe when she was drunk she thought rathod as veer ..because we all know how cheap she isAngry...but anyways i am very happy that tapasya is getting tit for tat.Big smileDancing.but one thing is really ruining my happiness..is cvs blind love for tapasyaOuch..i mean we know tapsaya will be kicked out after she is  being exposedBig smile ..but we cannot ignore the fact whenever she is punished.... in the end ...she also gets benefitOuch..if its tit for tit for her..then it is also tit for tat for others as wellOuch..remember veer threw water over her she got her revengeOuch..veer divorced her she made him beg infront her to come backAngry..she was kicked out of the house by jogi and then jogi himself brought her back.Ouch.and she took full advantage of the situation through her usual bakwaas.Angry.veer didnt bother to touch her hand in puja but later cvs made him feed herOuch...and so on..i hope this time cvs are not planning thisOuch that first  they will please the viewers by this drama that tapasaya  is being kicked out..and then exposing that she was  being raped to both veer and ichcha OuchAngry..and they bring her back we know how mahan atmas they areOuchAngry...but i wish cvs put an end to her character..its only being dragged without any logic and ruining other characters as wellOuch..they can proceed  the story with two new characters staya and sanchi..they are villians as well.. so no need of tapasya..anymoreLOL whether finish her character by showing that she has a nervous breakdown and commit  suicide (another tit for tat ..with reference to vanshClap.)or get her married to rathod and  bring out a new track for her but definetly out of veecha life

NOTE;-- for those who dont understand. what i mean by tit for tat ...i want tapasya to feel veer's pain ..she took advantage of his drunken state and now blackmailing him by again and again reminding him hamara bachaAngry..now she is in the same situation where rathod took advantage of her and will remind her.. so tit for tat LOLLOL i am not supporting rape ... i only want tapasya to suffer the same way she has  made others to sufferEmbarrassed

sorry for long post just sharing my povTongueLOL

Edited by jdfan - 13 March 2011 at 3:29am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everdivyababutyagijinewkqdreamz12tiredofuttaranmahmansmaFunLyfehermione8riatagoreRadhajeesourojankit111intruderfastNeerjaaMehek25shyamstiny15

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttaranjdfantiny15

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijijdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

Originally posted by jdfan

itani money le ke suicide karne nhi ,dr. ke pass abort karane gayi hogi...na hoga baans na baje gi bansuriWink
Confusedto agay a track bacha ichcha ki wajah say gir gayaD'oh
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Large post but your meaning is all around only one thing that any body doing wrong then raped her na....
this is Tit for Tat kyue

this is not a tit for tat this a sign of impotent
one girl is fully helpless or lachar or full of durnk
aur koi iska faida utha ke rape kar de wo galat hai i am never justified this
and tappu does't raped veer he ownself go thourgh
to tappu.... and the condition is more different in between women or man..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Taps thought Rathod as VeerLOLLOLQuite possible!!!

But what will they expose now......It'll be shown that she was raped by Raghu when she's intoxicated....Everyone will sympathize with her .......She'll be taken back by Jogi Finally The fake pregnancy does nt come out and she will nt be punished as well.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

so.........rathod is the papa.Big smile.DancingPartygreat..Big smile..so taps  is getting  tit for tat.Big smile..i mean she took advantage of poor veer's drunken state Cry and fulfilled her inner lustsAngrydisgusting woman ...AngryDeadnow someone has taken advantage of her...and you know  what although i am against rapeAngry..i really feel sorry for those who go through this terrible thingOuchCryCry even in fictional  storiesOuchCry but for tapasya i dont feel sorry..because i dont consider her  a womanAngry ..she is a shame on the name of womanhoodDeadAngryshe deserves every possible  severe punishment Angry..which woman in the world  will be this disgusting,, who marry someone through cheatAngry..and take advantage of broken heavily druken man to fulfill her inner lustAngryno words for herDeadDead..but i am gladBig smile  cvs have  finally used a little bit of their brain cells and proved my pov correct Big smileDancing(i know it will be  of other's as wellBig smile) that it is not possible for a drunken man to consumate with someone whom he hates so much...because when someone is drunk his inner lust, desires surrounds him..and veer always hated taps and if he thought her as ichcha then again it is not possible because veer is a  person pure at heart..so  no way....for tapasya it is quite possibe when she was drunk she thought rathod as veer ..because we all know how cheap she isAngry...but anyways i am very happy that tapasya is getting tit for tat.Big smileDancing.but one thing is really ruining my happiness..is cvs blind love for tapasyaOuch..i mean we know tapsaya will be kicked out after she is  being exposedBig smile ..but we cannot ignore the fact whenever she is punished in the end ...she also gets benefitOuch..if its tit for tit for her..then it is also tit for tat for others as wellOuch..remember veer threw water over her she got her revengeOuch..veer divorced her she made him beg infront him to come backAngry..she was kicked out of the house by jogi and then jogi himself brought her back.Ouch.and she took full advantage of the situation through her usual bakwaas.Angry.veer didnt bother to touch her hand in puja but later cvs made him feed herOuch...and so on..i hope this time cvs are not planning thisOuch that first  they will please the viewers by this drama that tapasaya  is being kicked out..and then exposing that she was  being raped to both veer and ichcha OuchAngry..and they bring her back we know how mahan atmas they areOuchAngry...but i wish cvs put an end to her character..its only being dragged without any logic and ruining other characters as wellOuch..they can proceed on the story with two new characters staya and saanchi..they are villians as well.. so no need of tapasya..anymoreLOL whether finish her character by showing that she has a nervous breakdown and commits suicide (another tit for tat with reference to vanshClap.)or get her married to rathod and a bring out a new track for her but definetly out of veecha life

sorry for long post just sharing my povTongueLOL
i also can't justify rape whether its of man or woman or even a criminal or sinner!! but here she wasn't raped as she was quite comfortable wid rathod until she cheated him 4 more money & caught her red-handed!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababurgattudreamz12jdfan

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index