PKYEK[6] WhAt I NeeD Is U NeeDinG Me

Posted: 13 years ago

This Chat Club is for the fans of Pyar ki Yeh Ek Kahani and Visu (Vivan Dsena+Sukirti Kandpal) Jodi only.  This is an appreciation thread  for PKYEK and Visu, where you can do discussion on the show and your favorite Jodi.

This is an open forum and anyone can join the discussionKindly don't proceed if you are not a fan of the show and Visu (Vivan+Sukirti) Jodi.

The ever darkest love story of Pia and Abhay. Piya has always been a different girl, a girl with a mind of her own. Not the one who would get lost in the crowd. Unlike girls of her age she was averse to love (she had a very strong reason for being like that; she had a past). But life had something else in store for her. Destiny held something else for her. And this happens when on getting a scholarship, Piya moves to Dehradun to pursue her degree.
In the chill of the dense forests, she meets Abhay, a strikingly handsome boy who completely sweeps her off her feet. But Abhay's mysterious disposition raises questions in Piya's mind. He is a recluse and very unlike the other college boys. There is this charm in him that draws Piya towards him. She feels a strong connection with him and yet gets the unmistakable feeling that Abhay decidedly does not want to get too close. However, in time the heart wins and, they are swept off their feet falling passionately in love with each other. But it's an unusual love, a queer one.

Abhay is not 'human'. To Abhay, Piya is that person he has waited ages for ' she is his soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Abhay must struggle to resist his primal instinct of killing a human. Somehow or the other, they will have to manage their impossible love - A contemporary, visual, and visceral Romeo and Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love affair - between a non human and a mortal -  Dangerous Love!

The character Abhay Raichand, is portrayed by the hot looking and dashing Vivan Dsena who has started his career as a model and now has moved a step forward in the telly world.A strikingly handsome boy who completely has a mysterious disposition. He is a recluse and very unlike the Dehradun college.

The character Pyashree Jaiswal, is portrayed by the ever good looking Sukirti Kandpal who once has ruled the heart of many people as Dr. Ridhima in the most popular show of Star one channel "Dill Mill Gaye".The beautiful and gorgeous looking Piya has always been a different girl, a girl with a mind of her own. Not the one who would get lost in the crowd; Piya never cared about fitting in with the trends and fads. Unlike girls of her age she was averse to love (she had a very strong reason for being like that; she had a past). But life had something else in store for her.

New members on CC forum kindly read the rules of IF before commenting in this appreciation thread click here. Apart from forum rules there are some fans made rules you'll come to know as you proceed here. Thanks for your co-operation.  

Edited by nehara - 13 years ago

Nehara (Saranya)

~fari~(Fariha)

Miz-Priyaa                        

Prinnia

XXiheartmeXX

'NiyaPari (Pari)

PremkiDeewani

Sizzlingsehr (Saher)

-Sam-

Pinlvic.Selena

NIDIZ

Arpitmj

Smart.akaisha (Sonii)

Radt (Radha)

Sajan-Sana4ever

Tehzeeb25

-Destiny- (Lekha)

VampirePrincess (ZJ)

Rkmnsg

-mystergirl- (Madiha)

Cutekins (Kajal)

Nabi.ARti (Nabilah)

SonuRpatz_mayur(Sonu)

luv_wacko (Devyani)

MaanEET_FAN (Priya)

pRaTiBhA.1990

Sirjee(Sonia)

Rohini.star (Rohini)

smart.akaisha (Soni)

Kashrock (Diksha)

Rumi (
rumi005)

Edited by nehara - 13 years ago

SAHER'S CREATION

Hosted by FreeImageHosting.net Free Image Hosting Service

you can put all your avtar and signature creations here by PMing me

VIVAN DSENA
SUKIRTI kANDPAL(official)
VIVAN DSENA (official)

Heyy new CC... nice... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Heyy new CC... nice... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanx to Sara for making it๐Ÿ˜ณ......
hru?
game mein maza araha hai na๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by romaila

thanx to Sara for making it๐Ÿ˜ณ......
hru?
game mein maza araha hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

Haaan but zyada time nahi de payi was busy with classes but joh kya bohut maza liya. 
And Sanjna is an amazing partner. 
And please congrats me first time english and hindi mein OS likha... nahi toh always in french me likhti hoon. 

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Haaan but zyada time nahi de payi was busy with classes but joh kya bohut maza liya. 
And Sanjna is an amazing partner. 
And please congrats me first time english and hindi mein OS likha... nahi toh always in french me likhti hoon. 

oh really......sorry didn't read yetEmbarrassed  m busy in ma bakra phasao task koi ready nahi hai game kliye๐Ÿ˜† eliza ko bolna parega easy task deno ko๐Ÿ˜†