Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are women worst enemy of their own (Page 3)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post, I also feel that we should refrain from bashing any actors, they give us a great show and we should appreciate them for it. 

Also we shouldn't be discussing any actors personal life here, what they do in their personal life and time is their business.

Both GC & DD have worked very hard to give us such amazing characters as Maan and Geet and should applaud them and also refrain from playing the Maan is better or Geet is better game.

They both compliment each other and together have given us Maaneet and that's what we should appreciate. I love Maaneet Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmaan-and-geetpickachu

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awesome n wht a sensible post KAY.........i agree to each n every word........will give my view lil later.........lil busy..........sry.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Dear Kay. I totally agree with u. I too have been wanting to voice the same sentiments for quite a while now. Actually I have been a silent reader on this forum to date, and have only recently been participating in discussions. Have seen some very upsetting posts in recent weeks/months and have always wanted to ask one question but could not gather enough courage to do so since I was new. The question I want to ask is to the mods. Dears is it not possible to check posts and to censor those which would hurt others' feelings? be it the stars, the creative team, or the other readers on the forum? Think some steps should be taken to stop or at least to minimise this sort of bashing and hurtful writing. I have been visiting other forums also just to see what goes on on those forums and I have seen that on no other forum has there been so much of bashing as on this forum.Can't figure out the reason for this. One thing I can say is that those who write such derogatory things are definitely not true fans of the show or of the actors, or of the rest of the team. In fact they are probably ones who are out to sabotage the show. Were they true fans they would support the show in any which way they can. So all u readers think about this when u make such posts in the future. Sorry if I have offended anyone but I felt I must write this.Its been on my mind for a while now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delhigirlpickachu

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Well said KAY...par yahan se zyada...FB par yeh comments zyada hote hain, and I think FB is surfed more than IF....so more damage is done there. Atleast here we have the MODS to fix things....( a big thank you to them)

But unnecessary talk of where one's hand went, n where this person was looking....on one hand we glorify the actor cuz we're fans and we love them, and on the other hand ,comment on such vulgar things and then show what is really thought of them.

Think of how we must be hurting our beloved Actor before we try and act smart...being in the public image isn't all that easy. lets be easy on them for a change.

delhigirl

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I think CVs should have the space to show a miscarriage if the story demands it.
 In real life too these things happen. How to deal with it can be seen through various situations and circumstances.
It is quite natural for a newly married person to take time to adjust to bold scenes.
GC and DD are great actors and bold passionate decent scenes are necessary in Geet serial as romance and love of soul mates is the main theme of this serial.

Edited by bhabha - 12 March 2011 at 8:44am

Mehek25

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I respect ur point of view but I disagree with u. On the track about MC, I don't want Geet to loose babyCry

Edited by happygolucky - 12 March 2011 at 8:48am
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhabha

I think CVs should have the space to show a miscarriage if the story demands it.
 In real life too these things happen. How to deal with it can be seen through various situations and circumstances.
It is quite natural for a newly married person to take time to adjust to bold scenes.
GC and DD are great actors and bold passionate decent scenes are necessary in Geet serial as romance and love of soul mates is the main theme of this serial.

this post is not about MC or bold scenes

Go to top