Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are women worst enemy of their own (Page 2)

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
wonderful post dear!..I totally agree with you!..you said it all perfectly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manju_vip7

I am totally against talking about GC and DD's personal lives--I prefer not to comment or talk about Debina, GC and DD's personal matters.  I don't like where forum members discuss about their personal lives.

However, I will bash or comment about GC and DD's professionalism.  I have commented that if DD is not willing to sport a baby bump, then she is not a professional.   Actors and actresses should not bring their personal preferences into their acting which spoils the show.  DD's not showing the baby bump is really making a big dent in the show specially when they are showing all scenes about the baby, lamaaz classes, baby songs.  I am very disappointed.  Personal preferences should not interfere in their acting--then it negates whatever good acting DD has done so far--all thrown out the window.

I agree with you on the baby bump issue from a story point of view. However, I choose not to comment about this in terms of professionalism, because I do not know what the real truth is or what their stresses are.

Edited by delhigirl - 12 March 2011 at 6:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..DilsayBatameezDil

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
and oh ya love ur explanation abt the morphed pics...what if ur pic wre morphed ..how would ur mom feel? and what if one day ur become a mom n ur daughter pics were morphed showing unwanted gestures?

people need to get their thinking sorted..

and @manju_vip7...even i dont like discussing personal lives of GC DD...doesnt makes any sense to do...if ur saying good things , then its fine..but get out the limit, tat is where things get out hand..

hope ur post put some sense into all 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBDilsayBatameezDil

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for all your support.
@PGirn. I do not think many people will take this positively.
But I agree with you I find it disgusting when DD pictures are blasted all over the forum showing where she is being touched. not just this forum but probably all over Internet. Here the actors are doing this professionally and creatively, but I feel the way this is being shown, I find it embarassing for her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnDMKJ_VBDilsaymechantefilleBatameezDilpickachu

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Thanks for all your support.
@PGirn. I do not think many people will take this positively.
But I agree with you I find it disgusting when DD pictures are blasted all over the forum showing where she is being touched. not just this forum but probably all over Internet. Here the actors are doing this professionally and creatively, but I feel the way this is being shown, I find it embarassing for her

omg thats the word!..CREATIVITY..they are putting up a show..they are artists..appreciate their talent..dont cross the line..hope everyone..esp in Geet Forum try be more matured and make this place a place to have fun n not a place where we constantly need to set and help others realise whats right and wrong..it can be tiring..

anyways, i love Geet Forum..lets just hope REALISATION n SELF CHECK happens soon lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet2memechantefillepickachu

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
you always cokme up with sensible post...........I agree..............with every word of u

Bharathi_gurti

sashishezi Senior Member
sashishezi
sashishezi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Wow Kay what a post Clap u r absolutely right
Hey all over there when some new person arrive here on Geet forum u guys welcomed new member here as a new member of this family u guys even i call this forum a family and DD and GC r also a part of our family they perform 4 us they work so hard they work even during illness so tell me one thing they do this all just 4 us and just think 4 a while what response u gave them just think 4 a while just think and then ans me so what if she is being touched she is performing that sequence  just 4 us and u guys r so soo...what happens to u guys

Edited by sashishezi - 12 March 2011 at 8:12am

BatameezDil

Duttamann80 Groupbie
Duttamann80
Duttamann80

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Kay ,, I agree with u totally on this xxx Go Girl
xx

Go to top