Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are women worst enemy of their own

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Bashing forum members and real people
I think it is wrong to bash real people for fictional characters. It is fine to express your opinion or criticize a serial charcacter politely because I am sure there will be difference of opinion between everyone.
But bashing actors , bashing your own forum members , calling people on this forum not fit to be a woman/mother is outrageous.

I will anyday criticize a serial character than bash real people. For example-

1) bashing GC's wife and calling her names, That too without any reason is absolutely anti-woman - where is your love and support for women then.

2) It is OK if maan loves Geet unconditionally and caters to her every whim. But if GC expresses his love towards his wife, then he is a moron, uncomfortable, irritated etc. etc. Expecting him to be with someone else and constantly linking him with someone else, is that not anti-woman? I think it is to both DD and GC's wife.

3) Personal comments and pictures about DD that where she was touched etc. etc and showing morphed pictures, I think is insulting. Just think if her mother sees these pictures everywhere, how she will feel. Or are we going to say to her "suck it up woman, you sent your daughter in movie business'. Is this not anti-woman? I think it is , just for your own fun and humor you subject a professional actor to these derogatory pictures and remarks.

3) Lastly, but most important - People may have different opinion about miscarriages, but that does not justify calling your forum members not fit to be women and worse not fit to be mothers. Do you think this is not -anti-woman? All these real women have given birth to children and are bringing them up. That should say a lot for them. Is this not anti-woman not even to think about these real peoples sentiments with a comment like this?

people are saying women are women's worst enemy. yes they are right. if you bash and hurt feelings of real women for a fictional character, you are goddamn right about that

Kay

Edited by delhigirl - 12 March 2011 at 6:06am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

aalpanasavinikpureluvDuttamann80PGirnMinozAnuNitsallabtGURTIShopnilashanzyWrackspurtranjnanarangMallu_galmaaneet_pisces-eiya-cyum321Sia89maan-and-geet-TeriMalang--sumaiya-RituparnaaDMKJ_VBiMadz..VeenaGcian..Dilsay-lovestory-Eccentric.Beingmaanmeet1BatameezDilt_areeb-Mayu-SilentsoulBul3swan20-Priti11-nanditasinghSiddhi_ArushiBSMehek25pickachuJunglebee

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
kay love you for this postHug
completely agree with you

First CVs were planning to show MC but fictional baby lovers ne hangama kar diaLOL im not advocating MC here but i think let the CVs decided wats da best 4 show .........i really dun like it when some members start bashing other members for expressing their opinion about MC.....yesterday i was reading a post where TM was calling other forum member narrow minded jealous women...n dat these women should not be called mothers or women etc etc...i was shocked to read dat....
is it ok to bash real ppl for fictional baby ,fictional show?? well if anyone support MC track n express her POV it doesn't mean she is asking for killing a real baby... Tongue

i know dat after watching a serial for 1 yr we get attached to these characters but is it fair to bash real ppl 4 ur favt fictional characters?? Ermm

sorry but i think criticizing a fictional character is far better than bashing actors n members.....jinki feelings real hoti hai aur wo hurt bhi ho sakte hainConfused
you can disagree with someone's POV .. but plz stop giving bhashans to others ....you dun know anyone personally ...kon women kehlai ja sakti kon mother ye un pe chod do Tongue

some ppl bash GC n his personal life for anything dat happens in show...GC was always bashed for silly reason dat he is not comfortable doing bold scenes....now after this tip tip song sequence i think no one will bash him(i hope so).... all the scenes are directed by director Maan Singh....GC is not directing these scenes so why should anyone blame him for any particular scene.....dats not fairStern Smile thumb was in the air etc etc ...ufffD'oh im fedup of all this

v sensible post kayClap

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 12 March 2011 at 6:29am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz-eiya-artisticrafiadelhigirlSia89sangeeta9211iMadzRituparnaa-lovestory-mechantefilleDMKJ_VBmaanmeet1Mehek25pickachu

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Dear just give some time i will reply here

Edited by verode - 12 March 2011 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanmeet1BatameezDil

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
excellent post Kay!

one of the most sensible post of Geet Froum ever since the word 'bash' entered this forum!

every explanation of urs is so true...WAKE UP LADIES and GET DO A SELF-CHECK on urself!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz-eiya-delhigirliMadzDMKJ_VBDilsayBatameezDilmaanmeet1pickachu

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Thank You for this post .. totally agree with You .. bt i really ask myself whether others will understand it . they keep bashing .. everyone is only expressing his opinion .. bt here women r like enemies ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

delhigirlmaanmeet1BatameezDilpickachu

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Bashing forum members and real people
I think it is wrong to bash real people for fictional characters. It is fine to express your opinion or criticize a serial charcacter politely because I am sure there will be difference of opinion between everyone.
But bashing actors , bashing your own forum members , calling people on this forum not fit to be a woman/mother is outrageous.

I will anyday criticize a serial character than bash real people. For example-

1) bashing GC's wife and calling her names, That too without any reason is absolutely anti-woman - where is your love and support for women then.

2) It is OK if maan loves Geet unconditionally and caters to her every whim. But if GC expresses his love towards his wife, then he is a moron, uncomfortable, irritated etc. etc. Expecting him to be with someone else and constantly linking him with someone else, is that not anti-woman? I think it is to both DD and GC's wife.

3) Personal comments and pictures about DD that where she was touched etc. etc and showing morphed pictures, I think is insulting. Just think if her mother sees these pictures everywhere, how she will feel. Or are we going to say to her "suck it up woman, you sent your daughter in movie business'. Is this not anti-woman? I think it is , just for your own fun and humor you subject a professional actor to these derogatory pictures and remarks.

3) Lastly, but most important - People may have different opinion about miscarriages, but that does not justify calling your forum members not fit to be women and worse not fit to be mothers. Do you think this is not -anti-woman? All these real women have given birth to children and are bringing them up. That should say a lot for them. Is this not anti-woman not even to think about these real peoples sentiments with a comment like this?

people are saying women are women's worst enemy. yes they are right. if you bash and hurt feelings of real women for a fictional character, you are goddamn right about that

Kay

ClapKay my darling u made an awesome post with a great temperment. I love the post. These people who speak about the womenizer material doesn't know that they themselves did that for another women. When they bashed GC personal life for he loving debi that time where was this women feeling. They cannot tolerate the bashing of Geet , that too a fictnoal character then how we would have tolerated that time when those people bashed DC for being the partner of his soulmate. So i too say Women is the enemy of another women in some aspects.Clap

Bashing the forum members is fare for them when they are doing. They often thinks this KAy, that rules are only for us to follow here.

Once again dear thank u for the wonderful post

Edited by verode - 12 March 2011 at 6:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NagashreetnMinoz-eiya-DMKJ_VBBatameezDilmaanmeet1pickachu

manju_vip7 Groupbie
manju_vip7
manju_vip7

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I am totally against talking about GC and DD's personal lives--I prefer not to comment or talk about Debina, GC and DD's personal matters.  I don't like where forum members discuss about their personal lives.

However, I will bash or comment about GC and DD's professionalism.  I have commented that if DD is not willing to sport a baby bump, then she is not a professional.   Actors and actresses should not bring their personal preferences into their acting which spoils the show.  DD's not showing the baby bump is really making a big dent in the show specially when they are showing all scenes about the baby, lamaaz classes, baby songs.  I am very disappointed.  Personal preferences should not interfere in their acting--then it negates whatever good acting DD has done so far--all thrown out the window.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nagashreetnbangalores..VeenaGcian..iMadzDMKJ_VB

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
sooo true....

well saidClap

disgusting to find women with sch weird behaviors....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDilpickachu

Go to top