Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AMetz- Let's dream a dream... (Page 2)

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by cutemug

So Lovely and dreamy Day Dreaming...their dream bubble..ended up abruptly in ruins as you said...

Me too wondering bout Sid's past,guess twas one sided love,and maybe Abhay also drifted too far from him...

They won't def copy TVD here,as over there,Elena's Dead ringer Kathryne(i.e Maithili in PKYEK) was two timing with the brothers,and she was the vampire who turned them both,

Sigh,I want an AP confrontation soon...

I hope they are not copying TVD because i dont want Sid to fall for Piya. Im already in love with SidChi so...No Sid-Piya please! I really hope they bring in a new and original twist.
I guess Chaandeena are also responsible for the hatred between Abhay-Sid. So hoping for something good.

Me too badly waiting for an AP scene. Im fed of this stay-away-from-me AP scenes. Badly want Piya to stand up and demand answers as before and Abhay better answer. I hope she doesnt lose her trust in him. Ouch

Thanks for commenting! Big smile

Exactly!!!
I just hope that the creatives add some originality...coz m lurrving the chemistry between Sid and Pancchi, sweet yet sexyWink...and I dont want anyone to else to love Piya except Abhay Blushing

Piya is behaving normally,i mean doing her detectivegiri n stuff LOL,she better court-martial Abhay and demand some answers EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
This is jst awesum yaar..

Ameres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Awesome ladki. wo, that do give a lot of hope. When I was reading those words of Metz, I was myself into that world of hope. I was seeing that world myself with them. But Abhay as Abhayendra was also very quiet but understanding, wasn't he? Anyways, that's his core character - a loving and a caring person. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

Superbbbly writtern, girl ClapClapClapClapClap

Anu, You are such a good writer!!! The expressions n emotions of both the characters were very well put in words. Loved this little dream Embarrassed

@Sid, he defo has more to his story n it seems that he loved Maithli too Confused but it doesn't seem that he luvs piya --------- she is just a way to hurt Abhay Confused

I really wanna know what's the raaz behind the hatred Sid has for Abhay Confused

Thank you sooo much for the kind words! Hug

Me too cant wait for this secret to get disclosed! Whatever it is I hope he doesnt fall for Piya. Better hate her. LOL
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Aww, Anu, beautiful post. Hug I don't think Sid loved Maithali, though. When he saw Pia, he didn't feel for her that way, he still doesn't. He sees her as a ploy to ruin Abhay's life, just like he sees the random girls as a ploy to get Abhay arrested. I think he hates Maithali because she is the reason that Abhay and Sid parted ways. Remember when he was burning her photo on V-day? IMO, he hates Metz because she took away his brother from him, and he hates Abhay because he chose Metz over him. And now he's hating Pia because Abhay is choosing her over him, again. 

Ameres

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Beautiful post! Smile

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

This is jst awesum yaar..

Thank youuuu! Big smile

Originally posted by Ritzie

Awesome ladki. wo, that do give a lot of hope. When I was reading those words of Metz, I was myself into that world of hope. I was seeing that world myself with them. But Abhay as Abhayendra was also very quiet but understanding, wasn't he? Anyways, that's his core character - a loving and a caring person. 

Thank youuuu Ritzie! Big smile

I interpreted his character in my way, I mean he maybe different. But yes caring and love are in his nature. :)

Ritzie

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index