Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB Gang's Thread # 9!!... (Page 18)

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Oyeee, just because Riya nahin hai aaj iska matlab yeh nahin ke teri chutti huwi hai! ROFL ROFL

Chal, here's my idea Wink

I thought of this idea after seeing 15th Sep's epi again where Nupur Ermm turns up in Onu's room in the middle of the night.

Okay... so we need a reason for TaAnu to fight (any small reason so that Taani can go off to Laboni to stay there).

Neelu tries to send Onu to talk to her but Onu being ziddi, he insists she should apologise.

He sees her from their window and I imagined a sort of Devdas kinda scene where they stare at each other.

Eventually he goes over and that's where I need your expertise ROFL

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Di...you should see my multi-tasking abilities right now ROFL

Thread par hoon...padhayi/homework bhi kar rahi hoon...Radio City sun rahi hoon...FB par hoon...aur Harshu ka pics dekh rahi hoon...all at once!! Oh and I forgot...main Riya ki net ka khabar lene ke liye bhi jaa rahi hoon ROFL ROFL ROFL

Aur ab teri OS ke liye ideas bhi sochna hai Wink ROFL ROFL

Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 12 March 2011 at 4:40pm
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Di...you should see my multi-tasking abilities right nowROFL

Thread par hoon...padhayi/homework bhi kar rahi hoon...Radio City sun rahi hoon...FB par hoon...aur Harshu ka pics dekh rahi hoon...all at once!! Oh and I forgot...main Riya ki net ka khabar lene ke liye bhi jaa rahi hoonROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Vah! *counts how many tasks are besharam*

Thread parna: besharam
Homework: non
Radio city: besharam!
FB: depends what you're looking at Ermm
Harshi pics: obviously besharam!![
OS idea socha: duh!! Besharam!

Chal: 4//6 = besharam ROFL ROFL

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 12 March 2011 at 4:45pm
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Oyeee, just because Riya nahin hai aaj iska matlab yeh nahin ke teri chutti huwi hai! ROFL ROFL

I thought of this idea after seeing 15th Sep's epi again where Nupur Ermm turns up in Onu's room in the middle of the night.

Okay... so we need a reason for TaAnu to fight (any small reason so that Taani can go off to Laboni to stay there).

Neelu tries to send Onu to talk to her but Onu being ziddi, he insists she should apologise.

He sees her from their window and I imagined a sort of Devdas kinda scene where they stare at each other.

Haaaiii...kya idea hai Di Day Dreaming Day Dreaming (PS.. did you see my comment yesterday... I was watching that scene a few days back because I was thinking of suggesting OS ideas using old Anu-Nupur scenes and making them TaAnu scenes because Anu-Nupur scenes are disgusting LOL I was going to suggest using that scene to inspire a Taani's birthday type scene with Onu in Nupur's jagah LOL)  Anyways back to OS thinking...soooo....jagada...I'm no good with jagadas Di!!!

how about Anu is annoyed with Taani always taking care of the family and not giving him any time and makes some comment like when she was still living at Laboni's, he saw her more than when she came to Ganguly house...and then Taani will yell back that why doesn't she just go back to Laboni's and Anu says haan jaa!  

Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 12 March 2011 at 4:47pm
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Thread par hoon...padhayi/homework bhi kar rahi hoon...Radio City sun rahi hoon...FB par hoon...aur Harshu ka pics dekh rahi hoon...all at once!! Oh and I forgot...main Riya ki net ka khabar lene ke liye bhi jaa rahi hoonROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Count FB as besharam too as I'm there only to check up on any TL updates LOL and if you or RIya write any comments LOL and more importantly to look at that SR pic you posted! ROFL

Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 12 March 2011 at 4:50pm
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Haaaiii...kya idea hai DiDay DreamingDay Dreaming(PS.. did you see my comment yesterday... I was watching that scene a few days back because I was thinking of suggesting OS ideas using old Anu-Nupur scenes and making them TaAnu scenes because Anu-Nupur scenes are disgustingLOLI was going to suggest using that scene to inspire a Taani's birthday type scene with Onu in Nupur's jagahLOL) Anyways back to OS thinking...soooo....jagada...I'm no good with jagadas Di!!!

how about Anu is annoyed with Taani always taking care of the family and not giving him any time and makes some comment like when she was still living at Laboni's, he saw her more than when she came to Ganguly house...and then Taani will yell back that why doesn't she just go back to Laboni's and Anu says sure why not....

Yeees I saw your comment Wink. Vah great minds! Day Dreaming

Ooooh, I like Shocked

Lekin uncensored vaala part pe aajao ab! ROFL ROFL
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Haaaiii...kya idea hai DiDay DreamingDay Dreaming(PS.. did you see my comment yesterday... I was watching that scene a few days back because I was thinking of suggesting OS ideas using old Anu-Nupur scenes and making them TaAnu scenes because Anu-Nupur scenes are disgustingLOLI was going to suggest using that scene to inspire a Taani's birthday type scene with Onu in Nupur's jagahLOL) Anyways back to OS thinking...soooo....jagada...I'm no good with jagadas Di!!!

how about Anu is annoyed with Taani always taking care of the family and not giving him any time and makes some comment like when she was still living at Laboni's, he saw her more than when she came to Ganguly house...and then Taani will yell back that why doesn't she just go back to Laboni's and Anu says sure why not....

Yeees I saw your comment Wink. Vah great minds! Day Dreaming

Ooooh, I like Shocked

Lekin uncensored vaala part pe aajao ab! ROFL ROFL

I'm working on it!!! Give me some time to think Di!!! ROFL ROFL
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Count FB as besharam too as I'm there only to check up on any TL updatesLOLand if you or RIya write any commentsLOLand more importantly to look at that SR pic you posted!ROFL

Haii haiii ROFL ROFL

5/6!! ROFL

Ab yeh bhi poochna paregha mujhe... Parhaayi kar-rahi ho ya besharmi cheezen sochrahi ho! ROFL ROFL

Go to top