Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

New Governess?

Poll Question: Whom do you think is the new governess?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [37.50%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [50.00%]
1 [12.50%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
The new governess is really mysterious. I initially thought she was the biological mother. But in yesterday's episode she pinched the baby. How can a mother pinch her child just like that? Also she was looking at Saru's ornaments. I think she is a greedy women. I would just like to know what you guys think about the new governess.

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I think she is both the lady in blanket and kanak's mother
but i didn't understand one thing, if she gave her child away then why she came back to her baby, agar baby ko de dia then forget about the baby na..... n plus why papa ji brought her home, now saru will spend less time with baby.... Cry
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I have yet to see the episode and then I'll vote in...
Hope nothing brings unhappiness in Saru parjai ji's life, she has already gone thru a lot.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index