Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: We Could Use A Wish Right Now..<3 (Page 98)

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
2maria...................i m all fine .................
@riya......................babzz chek my no. of posts nd u ll understand how was it fast den....................
u kno v worked in batches den............
morng noon evng nd night.................
dat really was awesomeThumbs Up

R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 22148

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

lol yup!..people are probably "tired" after giving their energy to speed up. LOL
..yup a guy like me can talk nonsense for 1 thread ..2 and probably 3 not more thn thtTongue
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ri.

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 35525

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
That week when we reached 600..i completed 500 posts in 2 days ROFLROFL spent almost ALL the time time here..was on half term break :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 22148

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
gosh poo i wish i cud hav made u listn 2 our convooo
u kno abhi not believng if he was talkng 2 meeeee
nd zee embaressd abut his afghani hindiLOL
damn a unforgettable xperince 4 sureBig smileBig smile
[/QUOTE]abhi told me 1st  he was still thinking to take ur call or not darpokLOL

zee told about the afgani hindi later u speaked in english &  then there was no balanceLOL
[/QUOTE]...oye i wasnt darpok ...i was thinking na jane kaise hogi tamatar ...u watch na love net and dare to date an all ...so i was little worried ..after talking to her it was all cool ..Embarrassed

@ hey mario

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O

Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

lol yup!..people are probably "tired" after giving their energy to speed up. LOL
..yup a guy like me can talk nonsense for 1 thread ..2 and probably 3 not more thn thtTongue
ROFL
gr8 capacity that too nonsense u must have many stocked in ur mindLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

R.K.O

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@poo.......................yup both mine nd zees balance went 0ROFL
@abhi....................oyye kausa hospital tha jahaan badbu aa rahi thi......D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

R.K.O

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O


gosh poo i wish i cud hav made u listn 2 our convooo
u kno abhi not believng if he was talkng 2 meeeee
nd zee embaressd abut his afghani hindiLOL
damn a unforgettable xperince 4 sureBig smileBig smile
[/QUOTE]abhi told me 1st  he was still thinking to take ur call or not darpokLOL

zee told about the afgani hindi later u speaked in english &  then there was no balanceLOL
[/QUOTE]...oye i wasnt darpok ...i was thinking na jane kaise hogi tamatar ...u watch na love net and dare to date an all ...so i was little worried ..after talking to her it was all cool ..Embarrassed

@ hey mario
[/QUOTE]stil u r darpok u told me to call at night when all sleep na it is becaz u r sacred naLOL u had a gr8 time talking with her naEmbarrassed
R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 22148

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

2maria...................i m all fine .................
@riya......................babzz chek my no. of posts nd u ll understand how was it fast den....................
u kno v worked in batches den............
morng noon evng nd night.................
dat really was awesomeThumbs Up
ask zee i completed 7000 posts in my first month on IF ..but thn because of exam and other stuffs ...its  6000 in remaining 7 months OuchLOLLOL.......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Ejaz* and *Anita**Heaven*#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: Aarohi..   Replies: 438   Views: 24930

Aarohi.. 438 24930 05 August 2011 at 10:05am by Aarohi..
~*AkkiKat aka Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif Heaven*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74

Author: PuffinHypercity   Replies: 590   Views: 27638

PuffinHypercity 590 27638 15 July 2011 at 4:30am by -Junglee-
*Katrina Kaif Heaven* Back Again =)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: unknowndesires.   Replies: 1200   Views: 82276

unknowndesires. 1200 82276 07 November 2010 at 11:07am by .PINK.
Hiten Gauri's Heaven On Earth *Active*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: Vrindz   Replies: 1135   Views: 90938

Vrindz 1135 90938 16 September 2010 at 9:16pm by brinda_ght
~~Robert Pattz Heaven~~ For all Robert lovers!!

Author: mishthan   Replies: 1   Views: 1061

mishthan 1 1061 28 August 2010 at 12:16pm by 1DStoleMyHeart

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index