Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

mithayi bato they finally consumated (Page 6)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_al

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk why ru all making such a big deal out of this issue?? they actually dint show them making out or both were naked!, it was just ishaan wasnt dressed properly.. it was much better than the serials who show ppl making out..stop making issues out off pity issues!

I know tell me about it! I actually saw it yesterday and thought....huh what was all the fuss about? Yes it was very intimate but they didn't cross any limits, only yes Ishaan needs to wear something around his waist or pull up his shorts.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

priya_al Goldie
priya_al
priya_al

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by priya_al

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk why ru all making such a big deal out of this issue?? they actually dint show them making out or both were naked!, it was just ishaan wasnt dressed properly.. it was much better than the serials who show ppl making out..stop making issues out off pity issues!

I know tell me about it! I actually saw it yesterday and thought....huh what was all the fuss about? Yes it was very intimate but they didn't cross any limits, only yes Ishaan needs to wear something around his waist or pull up his shorts.LOL

Yeh lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmjtruelegend

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
so am NOT the only person who thought the "consummations" are getting a lil too overhyped on tv these days..firstly for sum reason every single couple spends atleast a yr in celibacy,(again overhyped in my opinion,as if the couch is an essential part of all tv marraiges) and then the huge hue and cry over the consummation..i agree wid all the members,it was a lil too overboard wid the "hotness" factor..and am sure its SP's doing..

Edited by anu rulz - 13 March 2011 at 11:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_radpat25111192noor321-allizwell-Feefiinfinity00

reshmi1234 Newbie
reshmi1234
reshmi1234

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Even I did not like yesterday, bakhwas.  I never expected Ragz to do such scenes.  I had always respected her.  Now she is also in the bad list.  SGP is no more a good show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I also did not like it but was not surprised since I was expecting that Star Plus would show such intimate scenes between Ishaan-Suhana and that is because the Executive Creative Director(Vivek Bahl) of Star India did mention in his interview to IF that for the year 2011 they want to try bold concepts on SP. I do not know what he meant by bold concepts but for me bold means ridiculous intimate scenes between the leads and lip-locks. They have already shown a lip-lock between the leads of the show maryada. Dead Here is the link to that article: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8509-year-gone-by-year-ahead-channel-honchos-speak.htm

In the end, Star plus new soch is -  bold concepts.

I just hope we get cute Ishan-Suhana scenes because I like them as cute. Clap

Edited by Keva - 14 March 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_Sinha18Feefiinfinity00-SalShah4eva-

_Samayra_ Newbie
_Samayra_
_Samayra_

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Thank u guys 4 responding to my post i dont want to hurt anyone,& i appologise if i hurt anyone,i didnt said that it was vulgar but it wasnt appropriate 4 a show like SGP,it was a unique show never expected this 4rm SGP,well i dont want them to concentrate on sushaan track only ,if they want to show their love they can also show it by showing suhaana caring towards ishaanSmilekissing ,hugging & other intimate scenes is not just the way to prove the love,love can be proved in other ways also,why arent cvs using thatConfusedConfusedsushaan scares me,i remember in one interview ragini said that if they will show such scenes it will be in SGP WAY,was it in a SGP wayOuchOuch
 sorry gys i m not making it a big issue just wrote what i felt,i fear
n  i hope they will not show any liplocks DeadDeadDeadplzzzzzz OuchOuchOuchas someone said that it was already shown in any show of SPOuch
it will be vulgarDeadDead
once again thank u sooo much gysBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaSinha18noor321crysindShwets1502

Go to top