Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

mithayi bato they finally consumated (Page 5)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

acha? if u watch YRKKH plz tell me the episode no. & date when was it aired LOL yahan hum taras jaate hai ke naitik akshara at least behave like a married couple, n ur saying ke they had "scenes"  ! not even 1 % of what was shown in sgp..YRKKh is the HAHK of Tv........bidai yes , they showed romantic scenes but they were aesthetic & well shot...just recently i've seen so much detailing & HOT scenes in some other star plus & star one shows (which i will not name) but  not of the level of sgp..this is just my personal view....i dun mean that sgp one was vulgar or OTT , it was okay , cud have been better, more subtle bec. that's the true flavor of sgp ! n it's again my personal view that it's not for the trp's...it's shown in just one episode, how will the trp's shoot up for the series with  one love making scene? and the trp's of sgp r not that low..YRKKH n sgp trp's r almost the same...

In my view ...SGP scene was not needed but no body can tell that it was a vulgarConfused...it was not vulgar at all....though not of SGP decent level magar aisa kuch  bhi nahi tha ki koi usko vulgar kehne lageConfused...it seems that u only watch YRKKH otherwise if you have watched other shows of star plus and star one...then you would not have make such a comparison...baki shows ke scene vulgar the magar SGP ke scene mein aisa kuch bhi nahi tha...hum itna toh isliye keh rahe the kyonki SGP jaise saaf suthre show mein itna bhi nahi hona chaiye.

star one jaise ghatiya channel ke wahiyat shows SGP se compare nahi kar sakteShocked.....Wahiyat level of Star one can not be touched by any other serial.......SGP toh dur ki baat hai..SGP is still very pure and clean serialSmile.....in my view if one compare SGP scene with all other shows of Star plus and of Star one..then iss scene mein kuch bhi nahi tha..even it was not OTT...aur koi bhi show hota naa toh pata nahi kya kya dikhateCensored...how can one compare clean and pure serial like SGP with star oneShockedShocked

One mistake or one scene can not spoil the image of  such a classic serial.....Clap

SGP is still the best and saaf suthra show when compared to all other showsClap

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 March 2011 at 7:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_sweetymol--sree--Anjaani_DastaanFeefi111192crysindinfinity00GurpreetDiViews

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

acha? if u watch YRKKH plz tell me the episode no. & date when was it aired LOL yahan hum taras jaate hai ke naitik akshara at least behave like a married couple, n ur saying ke they had "scenes"  ! not even 1 % of what was shown in sgp..YRKKh is the HAHK of Tv........bidai yes , they showed romantic scenes but they were aesthetic & well shot...just recently i've seen so much detailing & HOT scenes in some other star plus & star one shows (which i will not name) but  not of the level of sgp..this is just my personal view....i dun mean that sgp one was vulgar or OTT , it was okay , cud have been better, more subtle bec. that's the true flavor of sgp ! n it's again my personal view that it's not for the trp's...it's shown in just one episode, how will the trp's shoot up for the series with  one love making scene? and the trp's of sgp r not that low..YRKKH n sgp trp's r almost the same...

In my view ...SGP scene was not needed but no body can tell that it was a vulgarConfused...it was not vulgar at all....though not of SGP decent level magar aisa kuch  bhi nahi tha ki koi usko vulgar kehne lageConfused...it seems that u only watch YRKKH otherwise if you have watched other shows of star plus and star one...then you would not have make such a comparison...baki shows ke scene vulgar the magar SGP ke scene mein aisa kuch bhi nahi tha...hum itna toh isliye keh rahe the kyonki SGP jaise saaf suthre show mein itna bhi nahi hona chaiye.

star one jaise ghatiya channel ke wahiyat shows SGP se compare nahi kar sakteShocked.....Wahiyat level of Star one can not be touched by any other serial.......SGP toh dur ki baat hai..SGP is still very pure and clean serialSmile.....in my view if one compare SGP scene with all other shows of Star plus and of Star one..then iss scene mein kuch bhi nahi tha..even it was not OTT...aur koi bhi show hota naa toh pata nahi kya kya dikhate...how can one compare clean and pure serial like SGP with star oneShockedShocked

One mistake or one scene can not spoil the image of  such a classic serial.....Clap

SGP is still the best and saaf suthra show when compared to all other showsClap

WOW ! when did i say that is was vulgar? i said I DO NOT MEAN TO SAY that it was vulgar, it was okay n cud have been more subtle ! i'll not compare any other show with sgp but it;s wrong to compare YRKKH with sgp (COMPARISION ONLY B/W THE LOVE MAKING SCENES) bec. YRKKH never showed  this level of intimacy b/w the couple..I watch only sgp or only YRKKH or only star one, I know that better..I don't watch ALL Of them but i have an idea of all of them...i kept on repeating that it's only my personal opinion that I found sgp one most sensual of them all...i never used the word "cheap" for sgp, nor did i say that sgp's image is "spoilt" ...i like YRKKH & SGP both but seems like sgpians r just not welcoming Cry i regret saying anything on this topic..no further comments on this.

Edited by _charu_ - 13 March 2011 at 7:46am
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i did not say how they showed it...iam saying all the shows have scenes to bring the point...i had been yrkkh watcher for nearly a year before i couldnt take more....they had the scene when the family leaves them alone and go....i may not have been soo much...but they did want to drive the point...and thats my point....

bidaai....for me that was as much as SGP....and abt TRPs...these scenes will bring in more people to watch the show and hence the TRPs will shoot....the promos did create a stir did nt???

thats what iam tryning to say...

i wud like to clarify that i was only talking about the "way" of showing love making scenes, obviously they r shown in each and every serial...lets see if the trp's rise.Ouch
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

WOW ! when did i say that is was vulgar? i said I DO NOT MEAN TO SAY that it was vulgar, it was okay n cud have been more subtle ! i'll not compare any other show with sgp but it;s wrong to compare YRKKH with sgp (COMPARISION ONLY B/W THE LOVE MAKING SCENES) bec. YRKKH never showed  this level of intimacy b/w the couple..I watch only sgp or only YRKKH or only star one, I know that better..I don't watch ALL Of them but i have an idea of all of them...i kept on repeating that it's only my personal opinion that I found sgp one most sensual of them all...i never used the word "cheap" for sgp, nor did i say that sgp's image is "spoilt" ...i like YRKKH & SGP both but seems like sgpians r just not welcoming Cry i regret saying anything on this topic..no further comments on this.

Sorry if i hurt you and as far as YRKKH is concern i have never wrote that they had shown such scenes ...i too is a viewer of YRKKH and being a Rajasthani i must say that they depicted Rajasthani culture very well and for me SGP and YRKKH are the most clean show on television these days..i never compared YRKKH and SGP as both shows are good....and one thing i must say that YRKKH can not show such scene as their show is based upon Rajasthani culture where values are important than life...and SGP is showing Delhi and they can show such scene   for once and i believe that they will not repeat it.

But i just commented on the comparison which you made with Star one shows...Comparison of SGP with star one serials is just a wonderShockedShockedShocked...Star one ke level ka aage toh UTV  bindas  bhi sharma jaye....when compared to other shows except YRKKH it was just a zero level of intimacy that they showed in SGP

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 March 2011 at 8:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_sweetymolAnjaani_DastaanFeeficrysindiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Plzz Guys... When v r taking abt Serials in General doesn't mean that V r bashing Other serials.... Plazz V need to stop this craziness now.. It's like V can't even give our input without hurting other's feelings.... Give each other benefit of the doubt before reach to conclusions... Thanks ... and I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings by this comment .... But I tired of this....Sorry Guys.... V r all entitle to our POVs....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_Sinha18anu rulz-allizwell-Feeficrysindinfinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unexpectedlife

I don't know why people are making fuss out of it? It was just a romantic scene, guys!! And if they have shown that they are both falling in love, then such scenes would ofcourse be the demands of the show. And kudos to them that they showed such a scene. Its the reality. If two people are in love, then they obviously there would be some physical attractions!!

Nicely put thankyou. Big smile
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I had on this forum read that they showed too much in the episode and I am a week behind so I thought let me watch it online before to see to what extent they went as I watch it with my family. I was absolutely shocked it was way too much especially since its a family show and thats what i love about SGP that you can watch it with anyone. 

Also I am not bashing the characters or anything but I am sort of sick of the way they are portraying the suhana and ishaan they look like two 16 year olds with their hormones all over the place. I understand they are a married couple but just to prove it they don't have to show details, they can show they have become closer in different ways. This is just my opinion and i don't mean to offend anyone because this is my favourite show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_-allizwell-Feefiinfinity00

priya_al Goldie
priya_al
priya_al

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk why ru all making such a big deal out of this issue?? they actually dint show them making out or both were naked!, it was just ishaan wasnt dressed properly.. it was much better than the serials who show ppl making out..stop making issues out off pity issues!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

Go to top