Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

mithayi bato they finally consumated (Page 4)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Oh yaar.... ye kya hogaya? Disapprove There is no point in saying Jay n Ragz did that... If production team ask them to do so, they have to do it...Its their job.... May be SP or CVs... whoever it may be ...if script demands for such scenes they have to do ...I still continue loving Jay and Ragini....and Sushaan....

I never expect such scenes again as I felt this scene as to satisfy those fans who demand for it... Its over now...I hope everyone who looked forward for such sequence were satisfied and now I am looking forward for normal masti mazak... Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nm8792divya0011sweetymol--sree--Feefianu rulzcherrypansy111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Yaar you are thoda late, we already ate all the mithai,s !!!!!  I dont get this word as well , since last month quite a lot of the people were constantly asking " have they done it" , "Have they done it ", what are we talking about??? what is it with this, TV and audiances both has changed all in the name of modernism. Dont want to say any more, as there is no point.
Just want to clarify Jay is 6 years older then Ragini , she is 24 , he is 30. And no I am not at all interested in what they are doing in real life and honestly dont care too.

Di I didn't understand why people were asking even after they showed "bahon ke darmian". I mean its not rocket science to work that one out is it? Just because they didn't show anything really physical doesn't mean to say that they have to show it to prove it. Can't people read between the lines anymore? Do they have to show every detail?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_sweetymolFeeficrysind111192anu rulzcherrypansy_charu_

savi-sgp Groupbie
savi-sgp
savi-sgp

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

I dont understand why you people are making a big issue out of ishaan and suhanas love scene i think is soooooooooo romantic i loved it alot i did see anything wrong with it was just perfect and they are adorable i love them and really want to see more romantic scenes like that.

And you  what is meaning of innocent. It was in total SGP way and in the innocent way. The people who are saying that it was to much o it was embersing they don't no meaning of innocents.

Last but not the list I watch the show with my family. They all liked the yesterday episode.
And Finally:

Jay is older that ragini you can watch SBS jay birthday espisode and ragini say jay is older that me and jay say but i look youger that ragini.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolcrysind

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Sinha18

himanshu yar...even i was shocked...thank god i always watch it alone....
as iam saying from yesterday...i wont blame the CVs totally for this....
i have forgotten something like this happened...

As far as TRP is concern...i don't think it is an issue for  now ,as SGP is still in top 15 and coming in top 10 too...and for a show who completed 1 year such things are common...i can give an example...both Bidaii and YRKKH fall miserably in terms of TRP after their 1 year as at that time they were not introducing new tracks but later on pick up...even YRKKH took 6 months to come back in top 10...so why SGP's CVs are fearing as they have introduced Sanju-Deepak track and now just need to pace panna's track and nothing else is neededSmile

it is not like that with a time slot like 7.30...SP has never had a show going on for long in this time slot..and if ot starts performing low...they think at once to change it...
and abt bidaai and yrkkh....they too had "scenes" right...???
SP wants all shows to have them...

acha? if u watch YRKKH plz tell me the episode no. & date when was it aired LOL yahan hum taras jaate hai ke naitik akshara at least behave like a married couple, n ur saying ke they had "scenes"  ! not even 1 % of what was shown in sgp..YRKKh is the HAHK of Tv........bidai yes , they showed romantic scenes but they were aesthetic & well shot...just recently i've seen so much detailing & HOT scenes in some other star plus & star one shows (which i will not name) but  not of the level of sgp..this is just my personal view....i dun mean that sgp one was vulgar or OTT , it was okay , cud have been better, more subtle bec. that's the true flavor of sgp ! n it's again my personal view that it's not for the trp's...it's shown in just one episode, how will the trp's shoot up for the series with  one love making scene? and the trp's of sgp r not that low..YRKKH n sgp trp's r almost the same...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_YR_Naksh

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Sinha18

himanshu yar...even i was shocked...thank god i always watch it alone....
as iam saying from yesterday...i wont blame the CVs totally for this....
i have forgotten something like this happened...

As far as TRP is concern...i don't think it is an issue for  now ,as SGP is still in top 15 and coming in top 10 too...and for a show who completed 1 year such things are common...i can give an example...both Bidaii and YRKKH fall miserably in terms of TRP after their 1 year as at that time they were not introducing new tracks but later on pick up...even YRKKH took 6 months to come back in top 10...so why SGP's CVs are fearing as they have introduced Sanju-Deepak track and now just need to pace panna's track and nothing else is neededSmile

it is not like that with a time slot like 7.30...SP has never had a show going on for long in this time slot..and if ot starts performing low...they think at once to change it...
and abt bidaai and yrkkh....they too had "scenes" right...???
SP wants all shows to have them...

acha? if u watch YRKKH plz tell me the episode no. & date when was it aired LOL yahan hum taras jaate hai ke naitik akshara at least behave like a married couple, n ur saying ke they had "scenes"  ! not even 1 % of what was shown in sgp..YRKKh is the HAHK of Tv........bidai yes , they showed romantic scenes but they were aesthetic & well shot...just recently i've seen so much detailing & HOT scenes in some other star plus & star one shows (which i will not name) but  not of the level of sgp..this is just my personal view....i dun mean that sgp one was vulgar or OTT , it was okay , cud have been better, more subtle bec. that's the true flavor of sgp ! n it's again my personal view that it's not for the trp's...it's shown in just one episode, how will the trp's shoot up for the series with  one love making scene? and the trp's of sgp r not that low..YRKKH n sgp trp's r almost the same...

i did not say how they showed it...iam saying all the shows have scenes to bring the point...i had been yrkkh watcher for nearly a year before i couldnt take more....they had the scene when the family leaves them alone and go....i may not have been soo much...but they did want to drive the point...and thats my point....

bidaai....for me that was as much as SGP....and abt TRPs...these scenes will bring in more people to watch the show and hence the TRPs will shoot....the promos did create a stir did nt???

thats what iam tryning to say...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_sweetymolFeeficrysind

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

You are right, I was not present when Jay or Ragini was born! But I read and heard in several interviews, one recent Jay Mujh say bohat bada hai, I will try to find that article last year where it says that at the age of 29 he still looks like a 22 year old. Give me some time ,I will paste the article , if not then I will publically appologise for TARNISHING his image. But at the same time articles can be wrong, then checki YT for Jay and Ragz interview . Again will try to paste it here. Sorry if I hurt you feelings .
LOLLOLyeh jay ko kitini ages hai....in so many article i have read that hezzz 20 years old....and when i checked his FB account he was given his DOB as december 25 1985..( probably which is the real one)means 26 yrs......
vaisebhi vo dhono  kitne sal ki bhi ho ,humein kya lena denna.....
unexpectedlife Senior Member
unexpectedlife
unexpectedlife

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I don't know why people are making fuss out of it? It was just a romantic scene, guys!! And if they have shown that they are both falling in love, then such scenes would ofcourse be the demands of the show. And kudos to them that they showed such a scene. Its the reality. If two people are in love, then they obviously there would be some physical attractions!!
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
i dn't agree Confusedwith the post................now kids also know what is the relation between the husband and wife..Shocked................and ha.........SGP...
..........had nt shown any vulgar scence......they......are....maintaining...
.their...........audience............as..their........HM.....had nt worked so they tried....to do dis....and m glad..Big smile...........they are on right way.......
...........as...........most of the members.........of other forums........was thinking........dat
...............jai and ragini..are...nt hot.....Wink..........now seeing Big smileCooldis they....are
........................giving the excuses...............sorry..Confusedm nt with dis post....and sorry again..........if..i hurted anybody........
i talk stright.....with open Heartheart....so plz......dn't mind..Big smile....................

Edited by 1tarun - 13 March 2011 at 3:50am

Go to top