Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

mithayi bato they finally consumated

_Samayra_ Newbie
_Samayra_
_Samayra_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

mithayi bato atlast they consumatedClapClap

well i m new to this forum & used to be bonker abt SGP par abh sara bhoot utar gaya ,thank u soo very much CVS EmbarrassedEmbarrassedfor this ,i hope u got desired TRPS
SGP was the show for which i used to fight with my mom ,used to give a long half an hour lecture to why i prefer SGP, frankly speaking i started watching this show because of ragini,following her frm BB totally fida on her,i was totally fida on the innocence of the show , i used to love it so much that it was so difficult for me to wait for the next episode
but now where is the innocence gone ???where r the innocent ishaan suhaana , they r completely transformed into hot ,sorry guys for me innocence matter the most 
i used to think that SGP is the only show which we can watch it family , family oriented show,no saazishe ,no rona dhona ,no vulgarity
or abh kaise din aa gaye hai, dekhne se pehle dus baar sochna padta hai
in yesterday episode they shown everything was  this much details requiredOuchOuchmein sochti hoon itni si trps giri itns sara dikhaya or kam hooyi to pata nahi or kya kya dikaye geConfusedConfusedwhat else was left in yes. episode i think only liplocks vo bhi dikha denge mon episode mein
arey bhai hum kisi se piche thodi naa hai hamara to sab kuch extraordinary hai kyu cvsWinkWinkWink
but i think CVS forget that it used to be a family oriented show not a adult one.himein vahi dekhna hota to baki youth shows kam he kyaWinki thought tht SGP is the most innocent show,thanku soo much cvs 4 proving me wrong,thank god now i can divert my full concentration on my studies
i dont get it gys why u r always blaming SP , THIS MUCH was never ever shown in any of the shows of SPSleepySleepyif they would hve show innocent romance like before tie scene i wuld hve luved itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
frankly speaking they completely ruined the innocence of show ,of suhaana ishaan,now i cant resemble them as innocent couple ,they r promoted they hve become a HOT COUPLE
it is not the sgp i was mad for, i feeling like crying writing so much against SGP

I hve been noticing this forum since one month , there were so many topics regarding their consumation, i dont understand what is the need of it just to prove that they r now insanely in love with each other, they could also show it in decent way OR in SGP WAY , i dont understand why people r so obsessed abt leads consumation,well congratulations gys u got ur desired thing in a very very very very decent wayOuchOuchitna decent love to meine ab tak kisi youth show mein bhi nahi dekha, ina decent tha ki i was so embarrased in front of family especially my granyDeadDeadDead
yehi dekhna hota to baki shows mein inse kai zyada hot couple hain ,i alwys resemble them as cutest + innocent couple my favourite,no vulgarity no nothing but i was so wrong, now tell me what is the difference left b/w them & other hot couples
sorry gys completely disenchanted it now, i m so hurt that they ruined my favourite show,i dont have any trust in this show now, i bet they will gona   show DECENT scenes b/w them
CVS yes it will provide u many more eyeballs many more TRPS,but surely gonna loose some ardent fans who were totally mad over the innocence of the showBig smileBig smile
Tell me gys what made u think ragini jay is real life couple kya unhe saath mein guhmte dekha ya they confirmed or they called u EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
as per my knowledge ragini has alwys been caught with her mother or aloneConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
& u know jai is younger than her OuchOuchOuchor i think cvs used a formula like kurbaan ,if jai ragini is real life couple how they gona luk in bed DeadDeadDeadhow cheap
never expected this things from sgp, LAGE RAHO CVSClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
well SGP IS OVER FOR ME NOW PAR PLZ CVS AAP MAT RUKNA
BEST OF LUCKS TO THE MOST SAAF SUTARA SHOWStarStarStarStarStar
this is 3rd & my last post in this forumBig smile

Edited by _Samayra_ - 12 March 2011 at 6:01am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sjmahdiKunal_007peace224.Nish.radpat25Kevaposhahsevakrose-girlArmaanShergilSinha18-allizwell-Feeficrysindcherrypansyinfinity00anu rulznoor321mjtruelegend111192Siddhi_Ashis-x-Reshu-x-Shwets1502

_Samayra_ Newbie
_Samayra_
_Samayra_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
UPDATED

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
well wriiten post....
i dont want to say much....even i did not like how they showed....it was def emabrassing to watch with family....

but CVs dont go behind TRPs....its the channels that want TRPs....and CVs have to do something inorder to sustain in the channel....if u would have scene...SP has kept such a scene to be mandatory for all shows....hence SGP had to do it....

but having said it....they could have made it better and may be shorter...just to convey the message....

all this said...i still have hope and trust on the people who have given us such a show...that they will not cross their limits again...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_.Nish.ArmaanShergilsweetymolrose-girlSinha18Anjaani_Dastaananu rulzcrysind-allizwell-FeefiiViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Yaar you are thoda late, we already ate all the mithai,s !!!!!  I dont get this word as well , since last month quite a lot of the people were constantly asking " have they done it" , "Have they done it ", what are we talking about??? what is it with this, TV and audiances both has changed all in the name of modernism. Dont want to say any more, as there is no point.
Just want to clarify Jay is 6 years older then Ragini , she is 24 , he is 30. And no I am not at all interested in what they are doing in real life and honestly dont care too.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_.Nish.radpat25sweetymolrose-girlArmaanShergilSinha18crysind-allizwell-Feefi111192anu rulziViewsShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Yaar you are thoda late, we already ate all the mithai,s !!!!!  I dont get this word as well , since last month quite a lot of the people were constantly asking " have they done it" , "Have they done it ", what are we talking about??? what is it with this, TV and audiances both has changed all in the name of modernism. Dont want to say any more, as there is no point.
Just want to clarify Jay is 6 years older then Ragini , she is 24 , he is 30. And no I am not at all interested in what they are doing in real life and honestly dont care too.

actually forgot to say abt this...Smile
sheema di....u r right...even i saw many many posts asking this...i mean how can one ask like this directly itself...and looking at the number of people who have been expecting this....Cvs and SP have satisfied them...but i can also tell that those people probably watch only for romance...and expect only this and not for the exact essence of SGP..which according to me is the family....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_.Nish.radpat25sweetymolsevakArmaanShergilSinha18crysindanu rulz111192Feefi

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

no dii jay is 3 years older than ragzz...
i have checked their fb account....hizz date 0f birth comes on 1985 $ ragz is on 1988

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_Sinha18crysind

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

i wish if they were dressed properly...then it would have never been so ott...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
very well written postClap
 to be honest i didnt like the yesterday episode it was tooooooooooooo much for me ,i was so very embarrased in front of my mom, i was seeking for a opportunity to go out of the room OuchOuch
it was too much to show the bondOuchi wuld love to see pyaari pyarri nok jhok btw them rather than romantic scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
plz cvs Trps ke peeche mat bago, i also want my old SGP back vo innocent walaCryCryCry

Edited by nisheee - 12 March 2011 at 6:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_ArmaanShergilSinha18crysind111192-allizwell-anu rulzcherrypansy

Go to top