Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Reasons why i think MC should not happen! (Page 2)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i was never for the marriage track either .. and i knew it would mess up the show .. but having said that, i am not saying have a baby on the show.. i am saying build towards it with drama .. and i have also given options...
like having a still born baby
kidnapping the baby at birth
or actually having a baby for a while..

when MJHT could have a MJHT aur baby track for about a month and a half on a light hearted note, why cant they do the same here ???

its all about the treatment and the way they take the story forward...i am sure maan will make a very cute father and geet a bindaas halla bol mother .. and dev beech main, wont know wad to do and how to fit into the family .. interesting scenario hoga..

a show with drama need not always be starplus and colors.. talking of which those channels are revamping their shows as well..

at the end of the day its about wad entertains us.. and thats wad makes all the diff i guess

Originally posted by priyaoct

@TM what have you said is true but i wish this show is on starplus, zee or colors then baby track would work. 

i was in minority you was  against maaneet marriage, just check trp and hue and cry all over. 

now again by viewing the age and mindset of GHSP viewers mostly in between 15- 25  i am saying baby track  track wont work.

just remember my words if baby track continue LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentSia89

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
totally agree with You Niha .. even i dun want MC to happen .. if MC happens its like the story of GHSP will be gone .. it was about the girl from a village pregnant .. who had to fight for her "rights" n then fell in love etc .. Like you said Maaneet can still have some hot n romantic scenes without MC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
i know man .. lets see what happens.. something tells me, it may not happen, fingers crossed

Originally posted by Sia89

totally agree with You Niha .. even i dun want MC to happen .. if MC happens its like the story of GHSP will be gone .. it was about the girl from a village pregnant .. who had to fight for her "rights" n then fell in love etc .. Like you said Maaneet can still have some hot n romantic scenes without MC
priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i was never for the marriage track either .. and i knew it would mess up the show .. but having said that, i am not saying have a baby on the show.. i am saying build towards it with drama .. and i have also given options...
like having a still born baby
kidnapping the baby at birth
or actually having a baby for a while..

when MJHT could have a MJHT aur baby track for about a month and a half on a light hearted note, why cant they do the same here ???

its all about the treatment and the way they take the story forward...i am sure maan will make a very cute father and geet a bindaas halla bol mother .. and dev beech main, wont know wad to do and how to fit into the family .. interesting scenario hoga..

a show with drama need not always be starplus and colors.. talking of which those channels are revamping their shows as well..

at the end of the day its about wad entertains us.. and thats wad makes all the diff i guess

Originally posted by priyaoct

@TM what have you said is true but i wish this show is on starplus, zee or colors then baby track would work. 

i was in minority you was  against maaneet marriage, just check trp and hue and cry all over. 

now again by viewing the age and mindset of GHSP viewers mostly in between 15- 25  i am saying baby track  track wont work.

just remember my words if baby track continue LOL

see you already said mjht entertain us for month and a half NOT MORE THAN THAT, i know viewers will like it for a month and a half then they will start demanding passionate dance or scenes which would  NOT be  possible as per track demand.

i am just saying remember what i am sayingBig smile 

1. jannee pehchane ajnabi was purely a child track on starone. but it didnt work they have to scrap it i think within a year.

2. bidai after leap and child track scrapped within( dont remember) 3-4 months

3. mahesh pandey TSPLS after child track went off air within 3 months

now do your own research and tell me how much show last after child track  haaan only ekta shows survives where they show their grown up kidz and their stories and lotsssssssss of leaps if you want that what can i sayLOL 

Edited by priyaoct - 12 March 2011 at 5:54am

Silentsoul

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@PRIYA:

there is always a first time! wad if GHSP rewrites history Tongue
priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -honeydew-

@PRIYA:

there is always a first time! wad if GHSP rewrites history Tongue

i wish !!!!!! that was same words everyone said before marriage as wellLOL

woh kehtein  hein

once bitten twice shyLOL

Silentsoul

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Well said, I so am with you on this and at this stage of the track when Maaneet are so very attached to the baby it's not possible to recover from the loss in a few days. 

Geet for sure will go into deep depression and Maan will be feeling both grief and guilt and things may never be normal again between them. Confused

I'm sure we don't want that for our Maaneet Confused

And pregnancy was never a deterrent for passion, it's the CV's who are eager to show the complications in pregnancy and keep the passion away from Maaneet for what reason is beyond my comprehensionShocked
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I Was
I Am
&
I Will Always be

Against Miscarriage.

I want the baby to be born totally healthy n safe.

will come back with more things soon

Go to top