Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Reasons why i think MC should not happen!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
The letters MC are the most used these days on all the Geet related forums, and it is also the most over used short form as well...
for those that think the baby going away would bring in some romantic sequences between the leads i would like to remind you .. wake up and smell the coffee.. not happening !
geet was still pregnant when all those hot pee loon, RTM, wheres the party tonight sequences happened ... so if you are being made to believe its the baby thats stopping the MG union or any act of intimacy, throw the khayal outta your head..
cant you see, this is just the figment of imagination of someone who wants to justify why there are no so called "hot scenes"...???
like i have said already thrice in the last three days, if they havent done it till now they wont do it  in the future as well... and thats a lesson i have learnt by observation..
and to those that think another channel is cashing in on their hot chemistry while star one is not, hass it ever occured to you that, they would have done it if they could have.. and if they arent doing it there could be some valid reason...

lets move over to point no 2: if the baby dies and dev exits like chughalkhor auntyji says .. maaneet will have a few days of depression, a few days of restoration and eventually few days of romance.. what next? 
you guys anyway dont wanna see arjun and annie, and any character that comes in is only seen as a direct threat to Maaneet screen space .. what will they do then?
shut the show? will you be happy then?

instead lets picture this...

the baby survives( again) ... and this brings in more conflict between maan, geet and dev ..i was telling muniza today morning, if you want the kinda storyline that we all harp about we would need all three of them i.e. Maan, Geet, Dev to do things in their own capacity to take the story forward... Dev alone, or Maan alone cant do anything .. cos Maan and Geet according to the forum are inseparable ... if they are drawn apart for the sake of telling the story, will fans keep quiet??

So i say the story is going really well at the moment ...

Let Dev be the complexed brother, ex-husband, father to be
Let Geet be the lost soul who means no harm but always gets hurt and hence feels parayi
Let Maan be the man who is a perfectionist but has his insecurities nevertheless ...

Dev has not felt an attachment towards the unborn child as yet
Dev has not joined KC as yet to know what awaits him, or for that matter for him to know what he can get he needs to work there and work his way up.
He needs to win back his brothers confidence... remember what Maan had told Dev one day, that he would never forgive him if he learnt he had committed a sin... wouldnt it now be a challenge for Dev to prove to his brother that he is really repenting...
Just cos Dev co-resides with Geet and Maan in the same house does that mean she has forgiven him totally?
Isnt it human for all of us to put aside our anger and bitterness over a period of time? why then are we so uptight when it comes to a television show?? perhaps on a show we want to see the best of what we expect... but at times it a smarter option to let go .. just to see what you have in store for the future...

I understand the need for the MC at the moment since the baby has been hurt too many times and also that the makers are left with no option... but think again.. is it really so?
what if the baby is allowed to live, but is born disfigured, or the baby is born still...? or since its super handa lass's super baby, what if the baby is perfect..??? we never know ...

I have been strongly opposing the MC for a while now .. though i know it could bring in drama .. for the simple reason that, that drama would only be short lived .. we will not be able to handle depressed Geet for too long and we will want her to cheer up and move on, if maan is the one thats depressed, geet would cheer him up, but where does the story go from there?if its just maan and geet doing their bits the story will become boring as well.. and dont forget too much of anything is too bad !!

love,
niha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written!!

I too agree that the miscarriage should not happen at all, dont care a bit that the child is dev's. Coz Maan being the real father has turned up all the expectations towards geet of how he can be the PERFECT father.

And the baby is now to much attached to not only Geet but to Maan tooooo

I just hope that we dont have a miscarriage!!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nihu
i agree to every word u say MC a big now then why Dev entered in show again
and about intimacy i dont what stop CVs to show that they only have there own thing
but i dont want MC

-honeydew- thumbnail
thanks dimple ... i know the baby according to me now belongs more to maan and dev and the baby going now would be really sad..
the show will become dull and morose unless they decide to a time or something ...
hope you are well..

Originally posted by: -Dimple-

Very well written!!

I too agree that the miscarriage should not happen at all, dont care a bit that the child is dev's. Coz Maan being the real father has turned up all the expectations towards geet of how he can be the PERFECT father.

And the baby is now to much attached to not only Geet but to Maan tooooo

I just hope that we dont have a miscarriage!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
thanks for agreeing PP😛

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Nihu

i agree to every word u say MC a big now then why Dev entered in show again
and about intimacy i dont what stop CVs to show that they only have there own thing
but i dont want MC

priyaoct thumbnail

@TM what have you said is true but i wish this show is on starplus, zee or colors then baby track would work. 

i was in minority you was  against maaneet marriage, just check trp and hue and cry all over. 

now again by viewing the age and mindset of GHSP viewers mostly in between 15- 25  i am saying baby track  track wont work.

just remember my words if baby track continue ðŸ˜†
Cutee999 thumbnail
well said......

u r right..... MC should not happen soon as they r started showing some geet and maan scenes which r related to baby.....

and now maan is also very much attached with baby.....

if MC happens then maan and geet both wont be happy.......

i can't see maan and geet sad.....
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Niha nice post.
I also guess MC  will not happen this time.
if MC happen then how the story will progress?
now come to the dev's part.he is saint or not,or he is repenting or not ti'll tell in future.
from my p.o.v of
dev:
1. he is still saint but after this incident or if maan scolded him or something or dev will feel something for the baby that will turn him may be negative or gray for the baby
2.he is already negative , doing or done all for some purpose.

now come to the maaneet point:
 first  unborn baby is geet's integral part of her life and fight.
second now maan is very much attached to the baby.
in fact maan is father of the baby cause maan already fulfilled or fulfilling all father's duty towards baby,

now it'll interesting if dev will start show some feelings towards the baby and maan will feel insecure and more possessive abt baby and geet.
this will more interesting track sure.
ultimately maaneet will win and have baby .
dev will see how maan taking care of geet and the un born baby and feel jealous/
 anyway, we should let cvs to play their card ,

-honeydew- thumbnail
i was never for the marriage track either .. and i knew it would mess up the show .. but having said that, i am not saying have a baby on the show.. i am saying build towards it with drama .. and i have also given options...
like having a still born baby
kidnapping the baby at birth
or actually having a baby for a while..

when MJHT could have a MJHT aur baby track for about a month and a half on a light hearted note, why cant they do the same here ???

its all about the treatment and the way they take the story forward...i am sure maan will make a very cute father and geet a bindaas halla bol mother .. and dev beech main, wont know wad to do and how to fit into the family .. interesting scenario hoga..

a show with drama need not always be starplus and colors.. talking of which those channels are revamping their shows as well..

at the end of the day its about wad entertains us.. and thats wad makes all the diff i guess

Originally posted by: priyaoct

@TM what have you said is true but i wish this show is on starplus, zee or colors then baby track would work. 

i was in minority you was  against maaneet marriage, just check trp and hue and cry all over. 

now again by viewing the age and mindset of GHSP viewers mostly in between 15- 25  i am saying baby track  track wont work.

just remember my words if baby track continue ðŸ˜†

Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with You Niha .. even i dun want MC to happen .. if MC happens its like the story of GHSP will be gone .. it was about the girl from a village pregnant .. who had to fight for her "rights" n then fell in love etc .. Like you said Maaneet can still have some hot n romantic scenes without MC