Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Check the new TT article.... (Page 2)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

[QUOTE=sldeeps]There was a scene in early December where Geet is sleeping and Maan comes to wake her up in the morning and blows air on her face, and her hair flies. When this scene was brought to us, Gurmeet walked up to me and asked me, "how am I supposed to do it, do people do this for real?" I turned around and said, "dude I do it every morning

do people do this for real -ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL GC grow up dude vaise bhi tumhe ab toh shaadi bhi hogayi aur phir bhi aise sawal pooch rahe ho ......... shaadi se kuch sikha nahi hai kya LOLLOL

i think he is talking about this scene

thanx for sharing the article bobbySmile
[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                       O Deeps u just cracked me up.ROFL..jab ye scene hua tha then he was not married so he was not experienced...may be..... Wink         & dear.....       

shaadi nahi hui toh kya , saat saal relationship me kuch bhi nahi sikha isne ........... elo MSK ki tarah acting karke e bhi bilkul uski tarah bangaya ........... sab kuch muft me chahiye bina mehnat ke

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_G1234_18mypride-lazybee-bobby13rocks

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing...

bobby13rocks

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 article. Its nice to know people working behind the scene.

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by sldeeps

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=sldeeps]There was a scene in early December where Geet is sleeping and Maan comes to wake her up in the morning and blows air on her face, and her hair flies. When this scene was brought to us, Gurmeet walked up to me and asked me, "how am I supposed to do it, do people do this for real?" I turned around and said, "dude I do it every morning

do people do this for real -ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL GC grow up dude vaise bhi tumhe ab toh shaadi bhi hogayi aur phir bhi aise sawal pooch rahe ho ......... shaadi se kuch sikha nahi hai kya LOLLOL

[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                       O Deeps u just cracked me up.ROFL..jab ye scene hua tha then he was not married so he was not experienced...may be..... Wink         & dear.....       

shaadi nahi hui toh kya , saat saal relationship me kuch bhi nahi sikha isne ........... elo MSK ki tarah acting karke e bhi bilkul uski tarah bangaya ........... sab kuch muft me chahiye bina mehnat ke
[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                     Issiliye pehle dad ban gaye SR ke bina hi muft mei......   bina mehenat ke......WinkLOL

Infinitedreams

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOLLOL
Originally posted by sldeeps

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks][QUOTE=sldeeps]There was a scene in early December where Geet is sleeping and Maan comes to wake her up in the morning and blows air on her face, and her hair flies. When this scene was brought to us, Gurmeet walked up to me and asked me, "how am I supposed to do it, do people do this for real?" I turned around and said, "dude I do it every morning

[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                     Issiliye pehle dad ban gaye SR ke bina hi muft mei......   bina mehenat ke......WinkLOL

even i am referring to the same point Wink..... but u have mentioned it very clearly LOL

bobby13rocks

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing...

bobby13rocks

Go to top