Uttaran

TAPS MISTAKE OR NOT (Page 3)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by ankit_34

soumil ....dear i dont agree with u ...mujhe ni lagta ki taps knew ki its rathore child ..she always thought its veer's kid ...now lets c how she reacts .....m sure she was unaware 
I disagree her with you because any woman who had slept with more than one guy at the same time will definitely have doubts. Even an uneducated gal willl have it that is something of a woman's instinct. I do think Taps knew the truth since the time the gyn had confirmed her preggy. Her reaction was of shock. She shud actually be uncontrollably happy becoz she had escaped from being caught of her fake nautanki plus if it was really of Veer she shud be happy but never shocked....................but as always thru her shortsighted planning she continued claiming the kid as Veer becoz of her arroganceand immense stupidity she thought she cud not be caught

She definitely knew it.......she herself had told " No one can know my raaz " That itself was an indication.....and her telling Rathod again nd again that it's Veer's child.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

soumil ....dear i dont agree with u ...mujhe ni lagta ki taps knew ki its rathore child ..she always thought its veer's kid ...now lets c how she reacts .....m sure she was unaware 
I disagree her with you because any woman who had slept with more than one guy at the same time will definitely have doubts. Even an uneducated gal willl have it that is something of a woman's instinct. I do think Taps knew the truth since the time the gyn had confirmed her preggy. Her reaction was of shock. She shud actually be uncontrollably happy becoz she had escaped from being caught of her fake nautanki plus if it was really of Veer she shud be happy but never shocked....................but as always thru her shortsighted planning she continued claiming the kid as Veer becoz of her arroganceand immense stupidity she thought she cud not be caught
i agree wid u that tappy knew it was rathod's kid thatswhy she told rathod that its veer's kid though she 'd s** wid him!!
she doesn't want 2 accept it as she knows if all cums 2 know abt being rathod's kid then she can't justify her acts of satying in B-house!! and moreover shes denying abt rathod's kid just 2 satisfy her stupid big ego!!AngryDeadDead
and yes wenever theres doubt abt paternity then only a woman can tell bcoz 4 it she has 6th snese!! but here in this case tappy knew from the begining its rathod's kid & thatswhy she was shocked wen she came 2 know shes actually pregnant!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

nandtina Senior Member
nandtina
nandtina

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

• Seduces her sister's would be husbandWink
  • Plans to murder IchchaWink
  • Makes Ichcha life hell by marrying him to an addict and poisoning his mindWink
  • Tries to Rape TwiceWink
  • Takes advantage of a broken VeerWink
  • Makes Vansh Commit SuicideWink
  • Steals Jewellery from GodShocked
  • Sid ko DhokhaWink
  • Gambles with complete Strange menWink
  • Salsa and Drinks uncontrollablyWink
  • Still making plans to seperate a Beautiful CoupleWink
  • Still dhokofied her parentsWink

Magar Taps ki koi galti nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnShockedGuys just wake up from ur Rashmi dreamsWinkLOL

1 more....

Steals Jewellery from papa's locker which was supposed to b donated to a charitable orgShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nutmeg7

it not taps mistake.....but using rathods child to gain veer is not only her mistake but its a major disgusting act which she is doing.....
as far rathod goes....he shouldnt have done that to taps
mujhe yeh samaj mein nahi aaya ki rathord baar baat taps ko kyun kahe raha tha ki yeh tum bhi jaanti ho aur mein bhi aur kal tak hum dono hi yeh baat ko jaante the kal ke baad sab koi jaan jaan jaayenge aisa rathor ne kyun kaha?
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Yeh you are very right may be dis time tappu is right uske saath galat hua hai but the problem was same who trust her who support her baap to kasai hai pati ne to nagha he karke rakh diya
But i feel jis trah ye serial evil supporter se good supporter ho gaya hai same this time any justice for tappu or not.

Go to top